This is 6 years old

This is 6 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw
youtube.com/watch?v=cHiVlhQz9EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this is enjoyed by 6 year olds
FTFY

I cant help but cringe listening to goblin now. I was 12 when it came out and i pretty much shaped my life around being as edgy as i thought tyler was. I gave it a listen the other day and man is it shitty

I was in 9th grade when Goblin came out and it feels like OFWGKTA was my generations equivalent of nu metal.

this
good chance you still listen to trash also holy shit Sup Forums is full of babies now

Im farkin radical nigga!!

Earl was the best thing to come out of odd future anyway

no

frank

frank

youtube.com/watch?v=XSbZidsgMfw

>I'm a f****** walking paradox.
what did he mean by this???

If you're over your mid teenties on a anonymous forum board you need to reevaluate your life otherwise accept the fact that only millienials spend a excessive time on the internet.

I remember this coming out either my 8th grade or freshmen year but I never got around the hype until I was a senior, not gonna lie it's pretty bad in today's standards but it's pretty cool that a bunch of SoCal locs made a rap collective during/after high school. At least they've done more shit than more than half the people on this board. I'm twenty now, but I still get a kick out of Wolf.

does tayler the creator still hate his dad and school?

im a funky walking paradox, no im not
threesomes with a funky triceratops
reptar
rappin as im mockin deaf rock stars
wearing synthetic wigs made of anwars dreadlocks
bedrock harder than a motherfunky flintstone
making pop corn out of silly nancy fishbones
this nancy jasper trying to get grown
about five seven of his poodles in my bedroom
swallow the cinnamon im a scribble this sin and stuff
while syd is telling me that she's been getting intimate with men
syd, hush the funk up heres the number to my therapist
tell him all your problems hes funky awesome with listening

>12

Get the fuck off my board.

That feel when 25, and i remembr 9/11 and emo music was the most popular when i was in school and its still less cringey than odd future

youtube.com/watch?v=cHiVlhQz9EQ

I was 14 when it came out and felt so edgy when listening to 'rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome', I cringe so hard now

some of the stuff on Wolf is decent though

>no i'm not

this

22 y/o here, I won't say Tyler's music has become awful and cringey just because I'm older, because I legit still think it's good. guys, it's OK to still enjoy some music even if others think you should have "grown out" of it long time ago. jesus fuck

12 what the fuck

I think it's rather cloud rap

hes gay now

this right here. you guys take everything too seriously.

Including Goblin on my best of the year list back in 2011 might be the cringiest musical opinion I've ever had. To put that in perspective: I used to love St Anger back in high school. And I declared DragonForce's Inhuman Rampage AOTY back in 2006. At least I had a realistic excuse for liking those albums when I did; I was still in fucking high school. I was 20 (TWENTY) when Odd Future was at peak popularity.