Balk

bulgarian edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSQIN4NdKhg
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOHqVg6jrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bulgaria is a poor and ugly country

this was the first so we have to post in it. rules are rules

holy kek at the German diaspora dreaming of killing Turkalbanians in the Peloponnese

come on shitskin, you're even worse

Why so many albanian monkeys from Greece?

why is albanian music so god-tier
youtube.com/watch?v=HSQIN4NdKhg

also lol at the Greco-Bulgarian competition over who terrorized the other more in Macedonia and Thrace. this is some good stuff we rarely get these days with the hatred focused on iki and fyrombey

it's terrifying how many combined views all those Albanian pop-starlets have on youtube. I think they focused on their natural sluttoniggerdom and produced something the contemporary West really enjoys

is that seakike guy albanian?

>that
> god-tier

yes he is an analbanian subhuman
kill him βροτηερ

on the topic of severed heads

montenegri are you here bro

balkanic uploaders gather a lot of fake views on yt if it makes you feel better

>implying enca isn't god tier
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOHqVg6jrA

you balkanbastards are weird sub humans

byz memes never before seen
get 'em while they're fresh

is he the albanian from before?

very nice

hey apparently the greeks here disagree with me can i become albanian?

we dumb fuck politicians let everyone in during the time all those mickey mouse countries collapsed.

they claimed they were political refugees with greek roots to let them in

fucking shitskins man, I'm telling they're the worst

find out if you are toskas or gekas first

kys yourself ghek subhuman chams r the best!

check this redpilled post on 'traditional society'. red pill fact: the traditional society high-class conservatives promote never existed, no matter how much you like the idea of it as a middle-class conservative

no i mean arvanit albanians

>degenerate whores
>god tier
kys

this is more paradox games meme

My last name is catholic malsor according to an albanian on a forum.

Tho I think the tosks are a better version of their gegnian kin. They were braver in 1821 and are better looking.

nope

Albos, remind me which popular pop video is the one with the Great Albania flag in it. I want to show it to an Albo grill

Greek trophy heads after an uprising in Bulgarian occupied zones which the cringy germanshit was talking about.

>degenerate whores maymays
kys abdullah

you are like gypsies of greece?

>according to an albanian on a forum
And it's also a branch house of the Argead family, meaning you're an heir of the Illyricedonian Empire

>and are better looking.
haha

No at every end of a dynastic cycle the byzantine emperors would replace the native army with mercenaries because they knew some general would bring the army to the capital and dethrone them.

It never worked.

honestly you bulgarians were nuts, happy we barely had contact in history hehe

tho tosks used some bulgarians as slaves

when will ghegs and bulgarians finally genocide tosks and arvanites?

I asked you when bulgarian uprisings happened when the greeks in macedonia were slaughtering you like sheep.

It seems the greeks always fought back but the bulgars had to rely on the germans to do anything.

it's the Serbs' fault. that faggot Dushan promoted Albanian immigration within the territory he conquered. the warring against the Latins and Byzantines also depopulated some areas so the Latin rules of the south invited Albos to settle in the territory

>Serbs in charge of Albanian control since the late middle ages

see where that got us? if you wanna control the Albos, you gotta bring a Greek in

>which popular pop video is the one with the Great Albania flag in it
it's like saying who's the guy who wears adidas in russia

It wasn't Stefan Dušan but Simeon Uroš you literal imbecile, Stefan Dušan gjenocided the Albos

>Stefan Dušan gjenocided the Albos
this
don't shittalk the based Car

albanians are your brothers unless if you are not from the greek mainland do not talk bad about them

it was the paleologoi that brought them in after plagues killed everyone in the countryside

brother hoxa used gegs as slave labors in his camps

do not anger us again

>I asked you when bulgarian uprisings happened when the greeks in macedonia were slaughtering you like sheep.v
There were none, because greeks didn't do anything. They were fighting against tyranny, I'm on your side.

>Village of Drama
>Here, the Bulgarian atrocities reached their peak, considering that the Bulgarian Army, following the draconean orders of the military governor, Mikhailov, executed literally every citizen they randomly met. Bulgarian patrols arrested all the persons found outside of their homes and several particularly targeted citizens (approx. 1200 men). All of them were imprisoned and tortured, while half of them were finally executed.

>Doxato
>After an air bombardment, the Bulgarian Army concentrated all the male villagers between 15 and 50 years old (234 people), in the local school. Some of them were tortured, but, in the end, all of them were mass executed.

>Eight people were executed in Argyroupole, a village which didn't revolt, while seven others died in Drama, after insufferable torturing.

>Cokkinoya
>A Bulgarian regiment arrested and concentrated all the village's remaining population in the shcool. After a day, most of them were executed, children and women included.

>Coudounia
>In an again peaceful, during the uprising, village, the Bulgarians concentrated the remaining male population (25 people) in the local barn, which they later put on fire, burning all of them alive. The village had been previously bombarded.

I have much more, but too lazy
I think you got my point

>that faggot Dushan promoted Albanian immigration within the territory he conquered

what immigration are you talking about here? even before d*shan shiptars emigrated like crazy, especially south albanians, they could be found even in Maritsa

>albanians are your brothers
nope
never were

fucking this

Foreign writers that were there at the time and the bulgarians themselves seem to think otherwise.

Re-read the passage I posted lil sheep.

>getting this buttmad that it was a different contemporary Serb

the Serb and Latin cucks ruined the countryside

either way, it was a big mistake letting you settle in that area, you should have been exterminated

I'm glad we agree
I want to fucking kill you

but in another case both may have an albanian father

>albanians are your brothers

there was a reason we werent tho, same reason as to why entire greece was filled with ""us""

are there more trash people in greece?

every single albanian ive met was retarded
they try to get attention from turks
but nobody wants them
extremelly annoying shit nation
they are very very stupid people
i can confirm the low subhuman iq

He literally identified as a Greek.

>the Serb and Latin cucks
>the Latins and the Serbs rule completely Greek lands
>the Greeks aren't cucks
You were known as the biggest cucks in our medieval literature.

Looks like Nina Dobrev when she becomes a grandma.

haha no

cuck'd

i've only meet one Albanian and he is a pretty cool dude.
His family emigrated to USA when he was 7 tho

my 10 milimiter IQ cant handle this

no 9 ton turkish iq sry

Read:

Serbs are our friends, Thomas Preljubovich dindu nuffin, he a good kid

yeah, fucking turks letting you settle, those cocsuckers, glad we gave you the boot at least, you should have been thrown in the sea for the parasites you are, together with the Turks and all the other human shit that stepped in our lands

Forgot pic:

A cartoon of Kavala's Bulgarian newspaper "Belomorie", depicting a Bulgarian spanking a Greek.
Up: "A little drama in Drama"
Down: "You should have been quiet and you wouldn't have been beaten up"

byzantine empire
lasteed over 1000 years slavshit
this is what hitler dreamed of
an empire that would stand a 1000 years

yeah, anyone from the areas marked is not welcome here

reee bulgars give back Drama :^)

too bad that didnt happen ahahah

>that bulgarian gorilla with greek ass in hand
MEMES ARE BECOMING A REALITY MEMES ARE BECOMING A REALITY MEMES ARE BECOMING A REALITY MEMES ARE BECOMING A REALITY MEMES ARE BECOMING A REALITY MEMES ARE BECOMING A REALITY

>every single albanian ive met was retarded
>they try to get attention from turks
>but nobody wants them
I thought you were A Greeks

the wars with the Ottomans made a lot of them leave for Italy, thankfully

jokes aside, why are Arvanites so superior to Shqips? they literally are like different races mentally, in looks etc

top cringe f@m

hopefully is gonna happen, for the good of our children, we must cure the albanian disease once and for all

why do you hate Georgia but not israel?

>every single albanian ive met was retarded
BUSTED!

Greek ass strictly belongs to bulgarian gorillas. There is no arguing.

ask this question to an arvanite 300 years ago and he would reply "ore qka je tu than, qifsha nonen shikje"

dont forget
that most foreigners here are turks

why do you care about why I hate Georgia ?
anyhow, Georgians are shit people, got a bunch of them where I live, they sell drugs and commit crimes regularly, also they have the same composure as you, all macho. They're murderers.

No, he would say
>Glad to fight alongside you, Greek brother, fuck those Turkoalbanians amirite?

you're one funny shitskin, you know that?

don't talk back to your father

heh, he broke character, the dumb shitskin

>tho tosks used some bulgarians as slaves
Top kek what? Pretty sure I would've heard about this.

byz empire is just 1000 years of greeks fucking up everything the italians accomplished

you are aware that your "people" are just turk rapebabies?

there are quite a few Greco-Albanian relationships in Greece these days. it's more Albanian women getting with Greek men than the other way around though. this is natural since you're a minority, it'd be vice versa if we were in Albania

Arvanite acquired a lot of Greek loanwords. some 19th century Arvanite texts I've read were basically half-Greek in vocabulary

even those people don't have the trademarked triangular Albo skull, something must have mutated them. maybe just admixture from Greeks

I am asking again if even greeks in bulgaria stood up against bulgarian troops and paramilitaries and btfo'd them off, where were the bulgarian uprisings when greek bands were slaughtering them?

What does the literature say? Does it have the greek-identifying dusan as a cuck too?

tell me one thing you have contributed to the world and I'll shut up forever.

just for a second imagine that you're not albanian and try picture how we see the world from our position, and tell me your race is not a disease.

>tatars
>in Greece
Monkeydonians BTFO

>even those people don't have the trademarked triangular Albo skull
this
You can't be an Albo if you don't look like an Orc