Canada thread NO SHITPOSTING

how bad is southern ontario really? i have lived in rural bc my whole life but there is no work here and the housing market is going to crash in a big way soon

so southernontariofags, how fucked up is it? i have heard horror stories from all my friends about the culture there and honestly being so far away it feels like an entirely different country, but it's where all the jobs are now

Ontario is crashing this country with no survivors. Let's nuke it. Every last corner of it.

>visit family
>poo in loos, pakis, somalians and chinks everywhere

grew up in the 1980s and it was never this bad

It's not that bad. Ignore the edgy Sup Forums shitposters.

Help me move to Canada

Ontario is the most indebt subnational in the world.

It has 2x as much debt as California.

>If people say things I don't like to hear I need to block them out and accuse them of shitposting

I'm getting my Canadian passport really soon. Any advices for me now that I'm moving to NL?

>that I'm moving to NL?
expect it to rain or snow 5 days a week outside of late july, august and early september
expect sub zero temperatures from october to april
as an immigrant, expect not to understand anyone outside of st john's because bayspeak is a whole other language
expect generally really nice people who are bluntly honest, and if they ask a lot about you they aren't nosy, just genuinely interested in having a chat
t. from st john's

also, our main/only highway will wash out 3 or 4 times a year, infrastucture outside of st john's is pretty bad

Good taste in art.

The government is a disaster but the people are fine.

Sounds awesome.

basically this

also, even though we do have a shitload of immigrants in the cities, we have almost no issue with them whatsoever, mostly because we do more than just house them (language classes, help them find jobs, etc)

We have more degenerate white meth smoking townies in my city than we do bad immigrants. I mean the blacks dress like animals but they dont act like them

anyone from calgary in here? I want to make some questions about the city, going to be there for 2 weeks and I don't know nothing about the city, also, I don't trust any 'tourism website'.

Cool and thank you, brah

up, because need help..

not from there but its cold, natives are a slight underclass and it's generally unremarkable but by no means unlivable

still better than here I guess. I'm clueless about how I should spend my spare time over there. What's nice to do, where are the nice and cheap places to eat... I guess I'm going to be near downtown 9th or 7th av

It's not even so much the immigrants (which are OVERWHELMING In some parts) - Markham/Brampton are Chinese/POO colonies at this point (even if you're not racist I don't think the situation we have in some parts of Southern Ontario is particularly favorable to anyone) but that our healthcare and really all public systems are falling apart.

wynne has been disastrous, and we weren't so great off prior anyway.

again, im not from there but will share some basic info

harvey's is a god tier burger chain (at least where im from)
no frills is a good option for a cheap supermarket
kijiji.ca is great for finding literally anything used and cheap
wew, just left ontario last august for newfunland
turns out in a recent poll our premier (dwight ball) is just one point ahead of wynne in approval ratings
just be lucky you aren't at a buck forty at the gas station, even though the province has an absurd amount of oil production
overall though cant complain, pretty comfy here

this actually helped a lot, going to have a look for these names. thanks m8

no problem m8