Poles, care to explain this and bless me with your white magic?

Poles, care to explain this and bless me with your white magic?

all the refugees are well aware that the social programs in places like germany and sweden will keep them fed despite not having a job

that's it really

>Puretugal

picture is wronngggggg hungarians are not european u damm yellow monkey

Xenohostile zealot Catholic country near countries with better life quality who offer better social programs.

Pure browness

Your picture is simply wrong. Poles are of Persian/Scythian descent and therefore Asian, not European.

Is that the secret of high intelligence of the Polish?

>15%

get out of my country you aids coloured polish chimp

>mi biliszmi sarmaci i kurwaaaaa!!1

MY

BYLIƚMY

PERSKI

I

Its very simple
It just means nobody in the fucking world wants to move to Poland

SARMACI

wrong, I do want

I

This meme again, how many times a week do we have to debunk Lynn in this board? We should have a fucking sticky

CHUJ

CHOLERA!

it's chuj you silly!

Chuj? Cholera? Kurwa? Now I'm in doubt on what would fit better for "we wuz kangs n shiet".

no, the official meme is MY BYLI WENDI, SARMACI I CHUJ

No

Gotcha, thanks.

Only blonde eye blue hair people are whites, the rest are fakes. The numbers are completely skewed.

>source: my ass

Wrong.

You cant dispute this though, you really Iberians and Italians white? Just look at them, their facial structure and skin color prove otherwise

>tfw blond eye blue hair

pic related is me

t.Jew

>Only blonde eye blue hair people are whites
What if my eyes are green?
Pic related is me

Yes that's fine, anyone with dark hair and dark eyes have nigger blood running through their veins so they don't count as real whites

>anyone with dark hair and dark eyes have nigger blood running through their veins
You're wrong, my boy.

>Whitugal

how stupid do you have to be not to notice that the fucker was shitposting
he said BLUE HAIR and BLONDE EYES

>Literally the numbers published in a blig of a stormfront faggot.
>Reliable map and source.
The fact that this map is getting posted here and then shows how retarded Sup Forumstards are.