Undeserved win.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay
youtu.be/AF3b33DF-aE?t=7m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=jClxArTE38g
youtube.com/watch?v=dOrN83Q4948
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any link for the fight polbro?

Literally the only thing Nate did worth winning a round was a takedown in the last 20 seconds of the final round.

Conor was nearly drowning in Nates blood

Truth to the fullest.

Nate clearly did not dominate the first couple of rounds, but he won the rest of the fight. Nate is a better athlete and a better fighter; Conor was saved by retreating off and watching the clock. In fact, Nate nearly finished Conor, but he was only saved by the bout ending while Nate was ruining Conor against the cage.

Nate was bleeding all over the place, but he just keeps going because he has the endurance. Conor was gassed out after two rounds, hence the constant retreating and clock watching.

Nate is a fucking warrior through and through. Top class.

Here's your (you)

Wrong

t. Mateusz Włotrzewiszczykowycki

Here's your (you)

>being this assblasted
stay delusional my americuck. don't be mad because Mcgregor made your Mexican friendo his bitch

made the easiest grand in my life. How can conor, who was so emotionally invested in this fight, not try his absolute hardest to win against the one dimensional nate "quantity over quality" diaz. It's talent vs. someone who only abuses his reach to win games. The easiest bet of my life.

Nate is still trying to put his jaw back together this morning

Won by most punches and could have ko him if he had kept punching Diaz after throwing him on the ground twice but knew he'd risk getting choked by the Diaz.

Good fight, Nate still my favorite fighter.

"Everybody's on steroids" Nate "Walter white jr." Diaz.

CLEAN THE LOO

>I think that Conor "3 states and full belly, I did better as a skelly" McGregor won this fight

Nate won this fight, Conor was running scared

How am I the only one who saw that he was running away the whole fight like a bitch

Everyone saw it; not everyone wants to believe it.

Is there a large spic population in East Prussia?

running is not an illegal move in mma

Going by fight metric:

Diaz
252/435 Total Strikes landed
166/342 Significant, 48% accuracy
Head 106.24
Body 49.8
Leg 8.3

McGregor
197/322 Total Strikes Landed
164/286 Significant, 57% accuracy
Head 96.76
Body 26.6
Leg 39.36

Rounds by Strikes:
McGregor 1,4,5
Diaz 2,3

Very close fight. Conor looked like a warlord, but I didn't feel like Nate looked as good condition as the Michael Johnson fight. Personally I think it should have been a draw or a win for Nate.

Nate got dropped once in R1, leg chewed to pieces and generally came out behind on exchanges.

R2 Nate gets dropped twice, but that doesn't mean an awful lot, considering Nate's chin. Conor used a lot of speed and power beating Nate in R1, but by the end of R2 Conor was gassing and getting caught a lot.

R3 was pretty even but in Nate's favour, constant pressure and stalking, landed like 50-25 Conor. Big John was getting ready to step in, McGregor looked close to getting TKO'd on his feet.

R4 McGregor won, Diaz was recovering and McGregor had regained some wind from the recovery he started in R2.

R5 very close again, McGregor led by 4 strikes but suffered a big takedown in last 10 seconds. Overall he just looked more worn than Nate.

Can't wait for the trilogy :)

thepiratebay org/torrent/15610048/_UFC_202_-Diaz_Vs_McGregor_2_2016_20_8_720p_PPV_HDTV_[Love_Rulz]

conor won fair and square

can someone please make a webm of the running from this

Yea cause running is illegal in ufc right? why didnt they disqualify him every time he ran?

Diaz had ring control rounds 3-5
Diaz had a take down at the end of round 5
Diaz didn't run like a pussy then call himself a king....

Conor may have got the nod and I wont say shit cause never leave it to the judges especially against the UFCs newest golden boy but you can't look at his 2 fights against Diaz and think "Man what a world beater."

>I dont understand what ring control is or how it impacts scoring

It's ok thought, you probably qualify for a UFC judge with your bad understanding of the fights.

SALT
A
L
T

grow up, idiot. there is NO conspiracy, diaz didn't even win round 5 in reality. seriously GROW UP, DUDE WEED LMAO lost, get over it.

shut up pussy

>Diaz didnt win round 5
>All 3 judges gave 5 to Diaz

>JUST BLEEEEEEEEED

OH shit, we got a tough guy here. He talking shit on the internet. Want me to post my address so you can say it to my face?

Loser.

>Hurr one takedown seals the round

Conor controlled the pace the entire fight, you can't deny that.

I have no dog in this fight.

Diaz is a dirty foul mouthed spic.

McG is a dirty fould mouthed paddy.

Diaz won the fight.

hahah confirmed pussy you won't post it, cuck

I'd knock your teeth clear down your throat then fuck ur mum senseless you absolute goof.

Yes 1 take down would seal a close round. Round 5 would have been a toss up without the takedown at the end. You also forget Diaz had him up against the fence for like half of round 5. Round 5 was clearly Diaz. No one disputes that, the only contested round is round 2.

Conor controled rounds 1-2 for the most part, Diaz set the pace in 3-5.

cringe

Unlike you, my mom and I dont share an address, cause you know, I have a job and am successful in life.

Go get them tendies son.

kek, sure absolute cuck, I noticed you didn't post your address that offered to do.

realize I would literally change your bum life, son

3901 Whitaker Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19124

This. Conor fans have surpasssed Mayweather fans cancer levels. At least Money decision wins were clear as day. I swear I have never seen people so happy to win by decision before.

>im a fihytah men, i come heyuh to kick yor ass you fook
>barely survives to win by decision
>OMG GOAT

>being emotionally involved on mandrama
I'd rather watch wwe tbqh.

it was sarcasm. sorry if i wasnt good at it

KEK
U
C
K

If you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

10-9 Connor
10-9 Connor
10-8 Nate
10-9 Connor
10-9 Nate

47-47

this man is the biggest meme that has ever lived

while simultaneously being just a lil meme

>hue doesn't understand majority decision

typical shitskin, stay salty the white McGOAT wins either way

>10-8 Nate
u wot

>give Nate 10-8 for round 3

>give Connor 10-9 in rounds he dropped nate to the canvas

8529 N Willamette, Portland

C'mon then, You've been talking a big game.

>6 minutes later

>confirmed shook af

pussy, stay that way. if you want to be a man for once in your life, post a pic.

Two rounds ended with him beating on McGregor and the last ended with him on top. He also brought the fight the whole time. This was some bullshit fixed for the money goddamnit.

Yeah I figured you wouldnt do shit. I posted something you're just like "Keep posting more faggot"

Typical pussy. Easy to talk shit behind a keyboard yet you're putting nothing out there at all.

Keep staying a bitch.

top fucking kek, this projection.

the address is within 200 miles of me, what do you look like?

post a picture of yourself so I can identify you

You have an address, come and find out.

Less you're scared... want a picture? Want to verify that I'm smaller than you or something? Sounds like a pussy tactic to me mr confidence.

If you're so confident, come on down.

>random address

you faggot, i thought you might be real.

Nope, that's my address, Lived here for awhile, bunch of hipster faggots moved in all around me pushing all the black folks out east.

Could be worse though, they could be some pussies talking shit on an anime image board thread trying to start a fight and too afraid to come down after I post my addy.

At least they aren't that level of pussy.

>here's a random address but I'm too afraid of posting my picture

who's the real coward here? I think you know the answer. the same reason you got triggered by being called a pussy.

>top class

Did you see this spic's post fight interview? There was a lot of incoherent bix babble being thrown from that bloody mug. Dude made himself out be an ass, not class.

Man if you want to jerk off to a real man find someone else, Im not posting my picture for your gay fantasies

you're a bitch, for real. stop posting random addresses on the internet.

>butthurt Mexican with a Polish proxy

>My random address
>Lived here most of my adult life

Keep back peddling pussy

You called me out, I posted my addy and now you're backing out. Dont change the narrative like some feminist faggot.

Just admit it, you are a pussy

I see you shut your whore mouth, probably too busy taking in your dad's dick for some wendy tendies.

Peace.

>Conor fucks Nate's leg early on in the fight
>uses Nate's immobility to prevent himself being locked against the cage
OH MY GOD WHAT A CHEATER, WHY DIDN'T HE JUST STAND PERFECTLY STILL WHILE FIGHTING TWO WEIGHTCLASSES ABOVE HIS OWN

conor fucks nates leg early
gets outpunched the rest of the time
couple knockdowns with an obviously clearheaded opponent vs. a clean takedown with gnp and several near finishes against the cage

draw, 1 point at best

"t-t-t-the king is back"

so tired of memes. see the fight for what it was

He made weight, he chose the fight, you dont get to do that then use it as an excuse to why you ran like a pussy.

Fuckin this times a thousand. When you've got 3 inches less in reach and height and are trying to preserve your cardio it's a good idea to not get pressed up against the cage.

It was a beautiful fight of paced attrition. I thought Nate was gonna win this, but still loved the outcome.

I bet these same dildos bagging on Conor couldn't get enough of Floyd Mayweather's "ring mastery."

Some fighters bleed more than others, can't use that to make a decision. I do think Conor was in control for most of the fight and Diaz wasn't aggressive enough

>there are STILL salty Manny fags on Sup Forums
Mayweather is a piece of shit, but he's a great boxer. Sorry you can't appreciate that. You're under no obligation to stand still and take a beating, doubly so when your opponent is less mobile than you.

That's exactly my point. When it's someone you like, it's great strategy. When you don't like the guy, he's a pussy for running away. Classic double standard.

Turning and running will always be a pussy move, side stepping and dodging is tactics. Turning tail and running is always a pussy move.

>WAAAAAH, YOU HAVE TO PLAY TO YOUR OPPONENT'S ADVANTAGE OR IT'S NOT FAIR
If Nate was so dominant, why not chase Conor down and finish it off? I've seen plenty of fights where retreating fighters are pursued and easily beaten. Oh yeah, it's because he couldn't run. The best he could do was shuffle slowly after him and point at him.

>casually strolling back to the centre of the octagon to catch some breath before resuming pummelling Nate's face into a bloody mess
>running

weew lad

>round 1
Conor rekt Nate
>round 2
Conor won
>round 3
Nate rekt Conor
>round 4
Conor won
>round 5
Close, but Nate clinched it at the very end

>b-but Conor turned his back to Nate for like 10 seconds

If round 3 was 10 - 8 Nate

then round 1 was 10 - 8 Conor

Should've been a draw desu

Kristaps gets it

Diaz lost get off his dick bro
Its not even a debate
>h-he ran away its not fair he aids cancer
come on

Diaz is the realest motherfucker in the sport:
youtu.be/AF3b33DF-aE?t=7m30s

nate can take a beating. respek!

youtube.com/watch?v=jClxArTE38g

this should be nate diaz anthem:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOrN83Q4948

It all depends if you give Connor round 2. I thought Nate won too, but rewatching round 2, he didn't do anything outside of the last 10 seconds where he went ham.

stay mad faggot if anything its easier to fuck up conor when he turned around and "ran"