Gonna watch it this weekend

what can I expect? aside from Full Metal Jacket i havent seen any war movies so it should be good?

It's good.

Yes but just watch it and don't shitpost about it on Sup Forums until you've finished watching it, then watch Generation Kill afterwards
And don't you skip that fucking intro sequence even once motherfucker

Revisionist American propaganda about useful idiots who fought alongside Communists in service of financial elites

here fishy fishy fishy

here fishy fishy fishy

here fishy fishy fishy

Saving Private Ryan=Movie
Band of Brothers=Film
The Pacific=Cinema

It always gives me appreciation of our vets and makes me think about how messed up the US is today.

In terms of quality it's my favorite war book and movie/series.

gonna watch the pacific again soon

For my money this is still the best form of media I've ever consumed. Book, film, television, video game. This is the all time best

>It always gives me appreciation of our vets
Yeah - thanks for participating in the slaughter of the west's last bastion against Marxism.

Whatever happened to that miniseries about the air force they were going to make?

Go read Moby-Dick.

Unitarian pls go

I mean...do you really want to watch 10 episodes of guys sitting in chairs playing with their dicks?

Yeah

It's historically inaccurate trash. The allieds are literal Mary Sues.

Pfft one single sherman shell disabling a jagpanther in that shitty carentan mary sue scene... Fucking RIGHT Lmao.

It's literal trash

Also that nurse in bastogne didn't even exist

Pacific Rim = Kino

the pacific bored me to tears, but than again anything ww2 marine jungle hopping related thing in any form of media bores me to tears. it's interesting to read about in a text book but shit as entertainment. a zerg rushing retarded enemy and sweaty marines sitting around in foxholes with nothing but jungle to look at gets old fast.

though surprisingly I love nam stuff.

I'm always up for more Spielberg war series but I have a hard time thinking how they're going to spend 10 episodes on just the air force over Europe.

I would have been much more interested if they made a series that followed the Navy in the Pacific.

I just started it two days ago, currently on ep4

I don't give a fuck about any of the characters is something wrong with me

>not liking winters
>not liking luz

you are a nigger.

is that damian lewis character? hes probably the best out of all of them so far

Saving Private Ryan=Film
Band of Brothers=Cinema
The Pacific=Movie

>That's called Das Boot

I remember after watching BoB I saw Winters in some b horror movie scared like a pussy. I just can't picture him acting scared and shit after so much badassery in BoB

>German U-Boat
>Pacific

Nigga what?

Are you sure that's what they depicted? Due to high costs they welded some turrets from saving private Ryan on t-34's so to know what they are supposed to be a script check or rewatching the making the scenes specials is required. Or just a wiki page, pretty sure there has to be one somewhere

> And don't you skip that fucking intro sequence even once motherfucker

Fucking this

HE WAS A BOY SHE WAS A GIRL

even now it feels weird watching him in billions. he's pretty good on that show though.

its pretty good but not that good

Also think U.S. Navy in the Pacific would be better.

Dreamcatcher, don't know why but I like that shitty movie.

Spears > winters

>only watched full metal jacket

It's good. But go watch Apocalypse Now soon as well.

>ywn invade a foreign country with a bunch of buddies while singing songs

;_;