mlbtraderumors.com/
baseball-reference.com/
fangraphs.com/
baseballsavant.com/
baseballprospectus.com/
brooksbaseball.net/
rosterresource.com/mlb-depth-charts

mariners

>the royals are going to make the playoffs because a fucking insect showed up in a dugout

i dont think this semen slurping sport is for me

I wonder what it's like to be a sincere giants "fan" when 80% of the fanbase doesn't understand baseball.

well one of you AL east fags has to tank for it to happen. which will it be? :^)

Royals

JD Martinez is the only good hitter in the Tigers lineup at the moment

>doyers

it's going to be a clean sweep for the giants

umm...back the fuck off???!

It's pretty frustrating at times, but it's nowhere near "80%"

There's a lot of fanbases that are pretty bandwagon but there's a lot of casual Giants fans too. Thing is, it doesn't bother me as long as they shut fuck up. If your team has bandwagoner sit means your team is successful at least

Like right now, there's people who are mad at the Giants' success and calling out Giants fans because it's one of the few things they have

>doyers lose to the reds by ten runs
>allergic to 1st place
>mfw

>mitch moreland
>.254/.319/.487
>21 HRs
>1.8 bWAR

>justin smoak
.218/.309/.399
>13 HRs
>-0.2 bWAR

only one of these players is currently employed by a professional baseball team

really makes me think

Not this time, we'll outmeme you, but at least both of us will be ahead of Baltipoor desu

Bay Area in general is pretty bandwagon tier. When you have 2 teams in your market a lot of people go for the winner and forego that loser team.

Wonder how much of that 80% are former A's fans from 2012-14

desu that would be totally okay with me considering we would likely be dead on arrival in the postseason

who /intheworldserieslastyearnow4.5outofwildcard/ here

So I was eating at a Chipotle during my lunch-break in San Francisco when all of a sudden I see some Dodgers jersey-wearing vato eating there, too, and I mouth to him "DODGERS SUCK". This vato just keeps chowing on his carnitas bowl (no guac, I noticed) while staring at me like he was bout to knife me or some shit. I was surprised he didn't throw up any gang signs but he just kept staring me down and doing that thing where gangbangers lift their chin like as if to say "yo whats good homie". Anyway, I sit there and finish my bowl of baracoa (how do you Mexicans eat this shit?) while occasionally giving this vato a smirk. As I get up to throw away my garbage, I tell this vato real fast in a low voice "I'll pay you 20 bucks to suck my dick" and he just keeps feasting on his carnitas while smirking all gangbanger-y at me.

So I toss my shit out and walk into the bath room to take a good, long piss in the stall since I don't like people staring at my junk when were peeing next to each other. I flush and, when I get out of the stall, I realize this Dodgers homie had actually followed me in and was waiting for me. No lie but I get a little scared when I see him standing in front of the sinks and mirrors with with his hand in his waistband clearly holding something. I fucking thought I was gonna get shot right there and then. Little did I know but this vato was actually watching me pee through the crack in the stall while masturbating himself gently. We make eye contact and he says to me “Chu got them 20 bucks cutie?" I've never done gay shit in my life before and don't even consider my self gay, but that was the hottest, dirtiest blow I've ever had in my life.

I paid him his 20 bucks and gave him an extra 10 for the job well done (he swallowed, not wanting any of my cum on his Dodgers jersey). We parted ways and I never saw him again.

literally the royals

wow thats kinda spooky

A's fans hate the Giants though. As much if not more than any other of the jealous faggots who obsess over the Giants

gr8 pasta m8

I wonder what it's like actually caring about something as stupid as this. Every fanbase has ignorant retards and bandwagoners.

Well, the successful teams anyway.

This picture hasn't been funny one time out of the hundreds it's been posted

It just shows what an odd preoccupation people have with the Giants

Didn't DG make that one? I have to say it's quite funny.

It's actually fucking hilarious

i actually made it at the suggestion of a gints fan in april

BREAKING NEWS:

AS OF THIS SECOND, FOR THE 2016 SEASON, MARINERS CATCHER: MIKE ZUNINO IS BATTING: 282/402/690 WITH 8 HR

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED PROGRAMMING

Nah, they'll win the series though

Thought you were full of shit, but you weren't p

How did he turn it around? Pilates?

Spent the first 3.5 month of the year in AAA getting the development and attention he was deprived of a few years ago. Working with Edgar Martinez can't hurt either

maybe he didnt turn anything around, maybe he was just called up too early and struggled to adapt to the league and lost confidence and is finally the player he always was meant to be after years of adapting and struggling with injury in a league he just wasnt ready for

or maybe its just steroids or something

He's always been strong. He has so much better plate discipline now

Leaning towards the first part of your post. He always had a fuck ton of power, I saw him hitting balls over the fence and across the street in single A ball, he was a golden spike award winner in college.

He, as it appears right now, simply got rushed to the big how. He needed the extra time down in AAA with a hitting coach that could give him more time and attention. Needed to learn to "control the zone" which is DiPoto's mantra.

Control the zone, trust the people, trust the process.

The Seattle Mariners minor league system right now, is in first place top to bottom and has the highest winning percentage of any system in MLB. The AA team just set a club wins record.

The new GM and ownership came in with a goal of changing the entire culture of the Mariners organization, from rookie instructional league in Peoria, Arizona to the team that beat Milwaukee 8-2 tonight to pull up to 1 game out of the WC. I'm not saying the post season drought is gonna end this year, but I am saying this: Get ready.

go to bed jerry

TY BASED MIKEY Z

Ha. I guess you could say I'm buying in. Funny story. I met Jerry and the new President, Kevin Mather at the game tonight. Pretty neat.

Mather's been president since early 2014 but still cool

also image related is how Zunino got fixed

Backup outfielder and Meme King Billy Burns sports a dashing rally mantis

True enough, Still fairly new.

>80%
are you projecting from the casual pacific northwest, socal, or some other random irrelevant shipless territory m8? if the bay knows anything, its their football and baseball. candlestick alone deserves to be in the hof tbqhfam

but all this is to be expected. after all we house the majority of the greatest west coast franchises across all sports. but im not braggin' or anything B)

OFFICIAL TOP 20 ACTIVE PITCHERS:
(BASED OFF TALENT
/PERFORMANCE NOT MEME FLUKE SEASONS)

1. Clayton Kershaw
2. Zach Greinke
3. Corey Kluber
4. Madison Bumgarner
5. Max Scherzer
6. Jacob DeGrom
7. David Price
8. Yu Darvish
9. Johnny Cueto
10. Chris Archer
11. Chris Sale
12. José Quintana
13. José Fernández
14. Félix Hernández
15. Gerrit Cole
16. Sonny Gray
17. Carlos Martinez
18. Cole Hamels
19. Stephen Strasburg
20. Masahiro Tanaka

(in no order)

Stay mad AS FUCK your dumb-shit pitcher is a fluke.

ps: I'm not a hater. Harvey was a top 5 but I'm afraid the Mets ruined his career. Tragic, legitimately a top talent wasted on a one of the most humiliating WS performances ever by a team.

>my pitcher has been good for

elbow/bone spurs/Tommy John/shoulder
elbow/arm fatigue
elbow/shoulder/bone spurs
elbow/Tommy John
old/fat

>the new york yankees are unironically 4 games out of the WC

feelsgoodman

Your teams either suck or are collapsing

Russell Martin has 6 homers in 6 games

The next Jays Baltipoor series will decide it i think

>every MLB thread is always muh Giants and Dodgers spam

really makes u ponder....

cubs are p fun

So...are the Mariners the real deal or what?

Gross

What is that?

deep dish chicago pizza

What Midwestern fatasses call """""pizza"""""

Deep dish pizza is fucking gross. Get a real pizza.

Cheese pie

It's the reason that Chicago is full of fat asses. That and beer + sausage.

>mooseburger

Ive seen elk burgers at restsurants before, never moose though

Yes they are

Mkhitaryan??

>Blue Jays option P Aaron Sanchez to Triple-A Buffalo

it has begun

>trade Duffman away
>team suddenly begins imploding
Really makes one ponder

But they traded him because they were already imploding/awful.

You are ruining my narrative user

Truth
After the last week, not looking forward to it.
But baseball is a fickle mistress.

LA DODGERS V REDS

>No Tanner Roark

>mfw cucks on /r/dodgers think Reddick will break out of his "slump" and the trades we made were good

>David Price #7

>bullpen has allowed 10 runs in Hendricks' last 3 starts
>he himself has allowed 3 runs

Why is this allowed? Strop needs to come back.

>its a dodgers lose before bunch episode

So can we all finally agree that Bryce Harper is a bust?

>#Tigers have activated OF Cameron Maybin from the 15-day disabled list.

Aaron Sanchez is elite and you're the biggest faggot on this board

>greinke

>kershaw
>active

Basically missing one start, resting for September

That's a clown post bro

The Giants are 9-11 in their past 20 games and in first place. They' gotten their shit together just a little bit

You sound mad or jealous

Whatever happens, lets both kick the shit out of the Red Sox. Bird bros gotta stick together.

im ok with all 3 of you beating each other up

she wants to go to a ballgame lads

how can this cruel universe become so kind overnight

He's been playing better lately.
>Yankees are a bust

I think what the jays are doing with the aaron sanchez situation is borderline criminal. Yes he's a young arm, yes things are different now and these athletes need to be babied apparently, I get it. But fuck, here you have a kid who packed on 20lb of muscle in the off season, is in better shape than 90% of major league pitchers, is a full grown man, and has a very legit shot at a cy-young among other things, and you're going to tell me you aren't going to ride that ship as long as it sails? He's throwing better than anyone else in the league, and you're going to limit his starts, fuck up the lineup, and send him down to A ball? You fucking kidding me?

Guys are going to blow their arms out regardless, it happens, sure he gets more rotation than almost everyone else, but he throws so effortlessly. But fuck, this whole thing just pisses me off.

I think the jays are trying to reduce his chances of winning a cy-young so they dont have to pay this kid what he deserves. He's going to be a hall of famer one day, most likely not in a blue jays sweater.

*Tips fedora*
Nice job gentleman

Were winning the division, so god speed to you Ms Bros

what team does she like?

I threw up in my mouth

That's a given. The real question is what inning and after how many runs does Rich Hill get pulled and blame his blister again
I say 6 runs in 2.1

This is fuckin embarrassing

m8 they're only sending him down for a few days. He's gonna miss one start (against fucking Minnesota) and they get to add an extra bullpen arm in the meantime.

L2 roster management

He's going down for 10 days, and then coming back up you sperglord. He also threw a 40 pitch inning yesterday, don't want too many more of those.

I think the jays are trying to reduce his chances of winning a cy-young so they dont have to pay this kid what he deserves

Aaron Sanchez isn't even arb eligible yet, the fuck are you talking about. And dont go saying that he's a lock for the HOF, fans said the same shit about Stroman before this year, literally anything can happen.

I realize that, but switching to a 6 man rotation, when your 5 is already clicking, or filling the media's/sanchez's brain with "he's going to the bullpen eventually" talk is absolutely retarded. Maybe I'm kind of old school, but I dont believe in fixing what isn't broken

Yikes, lad.

Is this even a real conversation

O-O-One of us will lrn2fly r-right?

>tfw lost virginity last night
we're gonna make it brehs

Nats @ Braves

Jays Indians