Are people from these islands white ?

are people from these islands white ?

ur mom

sicily kinda yeah I'd say so
I mean malta is as white as sicily but they unironically speak arabic, but still sicily is culturally european so I'd call them white, whiteness is more of a spiritual thing anyway

supposedly sardinian italian is the closest living language to latin

corsica is where napoleon is from, obviously white

balearic islands idk

What the fuck is that island west of sardinia and corsica? ive never seen it in all my years of studying maps of europe. WTF

And Cyprus (excluding the north) ?

Before te Age of discovery you could only travel by coast I very much doubt these islands were even settled at the time, you can only go there with modern (at least renaissance) technology

I assume you retards have never taken a boat.

Do you have the slightest idea of how actually BIG the sea is?
Do you think medieval fucking retards who couldn't even read could do such a travel?

It would take years perhaps even decades to go from Italy to Sardinia and the ship could break at any time and in that case, woops, you're dead.

Even if they knew about the island from Roman times no body in their right minds would have gone there risking so much.

Medieval fuckers couldn't read, get this through your head, their intelligence level was so fucking low that they couldn't read, perform an action as simple as reading, how the fuck do you think that they could travel the fucking open (not coastal) the OPEN sea with a fucking shitty wooden boat, oh yeah this is the middle ages, no telescope, no nothing, only sea for hundreds of miles, only fucking sea, even in modern times you need experts on the ships to sail through the sea hence why the airplane was invented and we use it instead of ships.

Going through the sea requires deep knowledge of mathematics, physics, geometry, something medieval people did NOT fucking have before the renaissance/age of discovery.

The belleraic islands

>It would take years perhaps even decades to go from Italy to Sardinia

what's your fucking problem? Did you ever attended to a history class?

same as sicily 2bh, greeks are in the european cultural sphere so even if you could walk from south to north cyprus and people look the same, they don't speak the same language, and that's what matters in my opinion. genetics is a spook, mussolini and evola had it right.

crete too, a lot of people there are ethnic arab but culturally greek, so I would unironically call it white

fuck off from europe threads if you dont know anything you retarded americans

america is in a weird position but we are also western whether you like it or not

so if these guys don't speak any european languages they aren't European?

>he doesn't know Sardinians invaded Egypt and Palestine in 1200 BC

White Americans are western the rest of the inhabitants of this state aren't.

well obviously.
but the people in your pic I highly doubt are native chinese speakers, unless it's some weird scenario.

ethnically yes, but they sometimes don't really look it. my grandfather and his family is from lipari, he looked like a nigger when he tanned he was so dark.

I'd agree

they speak Arabic, that says it all

>american education

For american standards everyone is white until you reach South Sudan, Mali, Tibet and South India

no, all blue and shadows of green
now get back counting the stars on your flag