rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-pablo-collective/the-death-of-pablo/

Fantano's Tweet
twitter.com/theneedledrop/status/824988113424506881

Twitter
twitter.com/TheDeathOfPabl0

YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCzECcwlnFv5wRYBZLGocLxg

user's dream:
"I keep having this dream where Kanye puts out a new albums called "The Death of Pablo" It's just 4 songs, Ultralight Wall, Washed Up, Father Stretch My Hands pt. 3 and Fade pt. 2
They are all around 20 minutes. It sounds like the originals but just 20 times darker in both lyrics and production also, Fade pt. 2 has 10 minutes of Kanye talking about his innermost fears and what happens when you die after a few minutes of silence"
-Anonymous (01/21/17)

There's a free MEGA link on the bandcamp, we're working on buying more free download with the money of the people who bought the project, so pls don't be stupid.

OLDER THREADS:
Thanks everyone for the immense support!!

Analytics update at 4PM AST.

i'm still amazed at how far this thing has gone so far

To the producers:

Don't let the negative posters get to you.
The end goal is to be like water, keep it wavy.

Thanks yo, this helps.

The RYM page has been updated. Now the picture just needs to be approved.

damn.. average 4/5 out of 64 reviews... we done did it

imagine the analytics when fagtano fuckin does a video on this.... even its like on the ICFB video

Speaking of that, anyone know why it isn't showing up in the top 10 list of 2017? #9 is 3.58 with 46 ratings.

no idea, does an album have to be on rym for a certain amount of time or what?

It has to do with amount of reviews,ratings, lable, and time

Oh yeah, I don't think it'll get into the charts until the next update on RYM, which is a weekly thing that happens every Thursday, which kinda sucks because this was finished the night of. I'm hoping eventually we can see this thing reach top 10,000 at least.

i think they will never put it in the top albums unfortunately

same, but its still an amazing accomplishment seeing as everyone who worked on this is practically unknown, except install a friend

So..... Whats next?

too much hype
it's out already, whatssssss the pgionr3t

I don't thinnk they can just not include an album if it gets enough votes, I think is right that we'll have to wait a bit to see it

I think this is the best I'm gonna get it, maybe I'll try to get the font to look less harsh

Great work

the text looks like shit in a not charming way
learn how to typography

desu the really loud section of FSMH Pt. 3 has grown so hard on me, I adore it now. It's noise, but the slight vaporwave influence gives it a totally different feeling

constructive criticism is supposed to be subtle

look man I just made a pretty picture and figured it would make for a nice back cover. I'm not an expert in this shit.

I think it's just thoughts and feedback now.

late inhumation when

It's finished?

yessir

>I can see it in his artificial meat eyes
what did he mean by this?

More importantly, what IS the "it"?

what's the it?

BLIP

808s and heart attacks

DEAD

watch the tombstone

This was really nice.
Those vocals at the beginning of Washed Up don't fit into the overall audio theme of the project.

Other than that stellar shit. Glad you guys didn't give up. Easely the best thing I've listened in 2017 so far.

more like /circlejerk/

>he didn't listen to it

fantano review when

This would have never been realized 10 years ago this album is marvelous

Guys I'm proud of all of you, both supporters and creators for producing this, and really showing the online community as a whole that not only can a website like this produce art, but good art that will be appreciated by many. It was my honor to help with this project and I can't wait to see what everyone who worked on this comes up with in the future.

t. That one faggot who supplied a few samples and shilled it everywhere

a product of the now

Don't pat yourselves on the back. This album is good, but it's derivative work. It would not exist without the work Kanye did in TLOP. Even if you think that this was better than TLOP, TDOP is still an extension of his work.

by this logic, SILY or Endtroducing... is derivative because it builds off the work of previous artists. not saying this is at the same tier of those two but the point still stands

was out of the thread for a while.
why did the picasso cover got chosen, if the pruple one had more votes on the strawpoll?

Reported

The Purple one is considerably offensive, containing pictures of Kanye's mom etc

oh i see. thanks user

the WHY / ME text was pretty cringe not good at all

you might also want to re-upload the youtube video with the new cover

it's not our vid, we tried to get the guy to take it down but he wouldn't

Wasn't expecting this to actually go ahead, crazy. It sounds great, congrats.

I'm the guy who put the Joey Bada$$ verse over the slowed-down Devil In A New Dress instrumental. I'd rather stay user for the mo, ehh might change my mind later.

Also, I sent this to Fantano. Given that TLOP brought in such a big viewer response for him I'm willing to bet he'll include TDOP in his next "It Came From Bandcamp"

I meant the official channel, which has taken the video down now. but yeah that guy needs to take it down too

So what is post-rap/post-hip-hop exactly? Can anyone provide me with a working definition?

in other words, the guy's enjoying the views on his channel too much to take down the video, despite the cover being agreed upon as offensive by the community

>sent this to fantano

Fuck me, he's seen it. oh well

yo, I contributed to the prject too, just wanted to that the mcdonalds man verse over DIAND made my fucking day when I heard it, thanks so much for that

going to be completely honest.

this is a really decent effort guys.

i wouldn't be surprised if tmt or fact picked up on it.

some sort of review is in order I reckon.

if not i'll happily go out of my way to make it happen.

really great production, good use of sampled vocals - no edgy 'post-club' sounds or over-the-top noise etc.

props to everyone involved - wish i couldve been around to contribute more

Would somebody who's never listened to TLOP be able to appreciate TDOP?

good stuff man.

can i give you some tips?

take or leave as you wish

have a few more spaces between fade pt.2 and th quote.

if you can justify the text (both the quote and the credits) it'll look a lot cleaner

make the credits text slightly smaller, and give it room to breathe between the right and bottom edges

i'd also remove the quotation marks and "-anonymous (01/21/17)" altogether.

'now that dream is a reality.' seems appropriate though .

looks great altogether though!

SJWs threw out artistic integrity because waaah it's offensive

Wait Fantano commented on this? good job Anons that was quick as shit. I think the post of the dream came like last week?

Yes, I've only listened to four songs from it. Just read the song titles of TLOP and you'll be good. Kanye's recent history is also referenced but it's nothing a quick google can't find.

Hey, shouldn't someone change the purple color on the Bandcamp page? It doesn't fit the new album cover.

The problem was the pic with Kanye's mother.

user that was looking around here, I didn't listen to TLOP until yesterday. TDOP sounds good.

This is better than I expected but I think I only like it because I was involved in all the threads.

God damn this album will be fucking amazing

I hope its dark. I feel another MBDTF in the making

What was the problem with showing Kanye's mom?

Yeah I don't get it either. Why is it offensive? That cover is so much better than the current one.

Nothing wrong with the purple cover but the new one is better. It goes better with the aim of the album in being a hypothetical conceptual follow up to TLOP as opposed to the 1000th Soundcloud remix of it that uses a meme variation of the cover. Also Kanye's Mom and her death is not a big enough focus of TDOP to make up the whole cover, so it's inappropriate in that sense.

I meant to start with "Nothing offensive..."

How do we get Kanye to listen to this?

bump buds

did you at least shitpost this somewhere on reddit?

Hey no problem, we appreciate the kind words, and the artists involved do as well.

Dude imagine someone exploiting your dead mom on their album and calling it "art"

You'd be pissed, so shush.

She died recently, and on top of that Kanye sometimes said he almost feels like it was his fault because he paid for the plastic surgery that killed her. Something along those lines.

Haha yeah a lot of the clicks came from Reddit, we had people on all sides sharing this.

This is solid. Great work, OP.

Everyone who worked on this appreciates your kind words :)

>BOM BOM BEE LON

I'm seriously impressed by this project. I think it tops the /mu. black metal album, which I organized. I admit defeat.

Good work, boys. Now get Fantano to review this.

reddit hated it

this was a surprisingly good product for a Sup Forums homebrew

ppl are spamming him haha i think they even crashed his email system on his website
Washed Up is j u s t
i think its my fav

they still clicked on it haha
plus not everyone there hated it as far as i know

i don't see anything posted in places like hhh tho

Why are Nimnohi and Tau-9 the only ones with their names attached to this?

Why should they get all the attention?

It should have just been called an anonymous Sup Forums collab album.

r/kanye had two threads i think

they liked it though

It is, and all the names of the artist are in al the tracks if you spent more than 2 minutes researching the project.

If you did, you'd also know that Tau-9 did like almost all the music MIXING and a lot of the tracks in general.

This isnt a popularity contest so dont make it out to be one.

>This isnt a popularity contest so dont make it out to be one.
Except it literally is.

And I, nimnohi mixed together pieces of Ultralight wall and Washed Up, but decided to focus mainly on getting the project on its feet by creating the email address where me and Tau-9 have sent over 300 emails in 2 days alone, solely for the sake of this project, because nobody else was taking the initiative, people were just talking and submitting.

On top of that, I've taken all the submissions in, all the album art, made 70% of the threads, analytics, creditds, Bandcamp, SoundCloud, YouTube, Twitter etc.

But I'm not sitting here waiting for royalties, we're simply watching it gain traction to share the art we made collectively

>listening to this for the first time

Holy shit, good work guys
Haven't heard anything this high quality from a Sup Forums collaboration since metro-ko

You're very welcome

LATEST ANALYTICS: Settled dust edition

so is fantano going to review it?

What's the nina simone sample in washed up?

we dont know, if he does ittd be sick af, not even for the notoriety, but to hear his perspective on the project

for all we know, he's listened to it already, or he may even be in this thread as we speak

mayB he even read the entire thread history

maybe ur fagtano

sounds like shit quite honestly
you all wasted your time

How lame

k nice opinion man

lmao it's incredible that Fantano is probably going to review a Sup Forums project in 2017. I thought he stopped caring about this board a long time ago.

Didn't think this would last more than a few threads, cool to see it come to fruition
good job lads