youtube.com/watch?v=vVKTvh16aE4
youtube.com/watch?v=5oxRrD44NCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus, prime Silva was really the GOAT

i missed it lads. someone stream it please

reminder amerifats will make as many excuses as diaz did

>I rate Khabib

my mum made me this cake, thoughts?

i'm a silva fan but is that level possible natty? silva's lost his last four fights minus the NC where he got busted

Kys

so do i

reminder amerifats are the most unnationalistic people on this planet and a lot of the were rooting againt's their boy.

well, to be honest he is changing his style to a more "parrying" style and less dodging
he did pretty well aggainst Bisping, who is the current MW champion, even dropped him twice
i could see Silva becoming champion again then retiring
but maybe thats just me being a fanboy

Nice cake Paul.

If Nate is still in the top 10 after this fucking robbery, then set up Diaz v Kebab so that people stop bitching about Kebab's record.

So how would you guys rate 202 lads?

how many heems out of 10

Funny to think if this would have been big john reffing, the fight would probably have been stopped and Bisping wouldn't even have fought Rockhold

I'm....okay with this

Main card 10/10
overall 9/10

10/10

8.5/10 (if you accept half point system)

>a diaz brother got dropped 3 times by straight punches

conor bless

Silva body never looked like of a steroid user, he never had big muscles like Jones or Vitor
nice quads btw

Ronda's not just a once in a lifetime athlete, she's a once ever athlete

i don't know how to feel about this fight

on the one hand bisbong was clearly distracted when silva went for the flying knee and it was a bit of a dirty shot

on the other hand gotta listen to the ref

if larry defends hendo and souza i wana see a silva rematch. can a boy dream /heem/?

Bisping got raped by Silva, shitty Judges

Loved it, 10/10, the Cowboy mortal kombat combo, the Rumble 400 years of slavery uppercut and the main event all instant classics, prelims was pretty cool, I especially liked the Larkin fight

accepted

Rogan was talking about how she was the biggest athlete in the sport's history, she'd taken MMA mainstream, she was the third most searched person on Google, etc etc etc. Not that she was the most physically impressive athlete of all time.

Anyone have a webm of the Perry Lim fight?

8/10 heems

I am a tough grader tho

I love watching Silva meme on people, but his opponents were pretty much all terrible strikers

nate's boxing sucked compared to his previous two fights.

or maybe conor was too nice and flowy

senpai he clearly won the first two rounds. even cockhold admitted it and thought silva was a cheat and he hates bong

Nates boxing was never that impressive technically vs Conor in the first fight, Conor just gassed and didn't clinch as much to cover it, so Nate got the chance to just use his reach and throw 1-2's until he won. When he's standing vs a non-gassed McG he has no chance.

>lall the finishes

let's ignore the avila/lobov fight cause that was pathetic but yeah, overall great stuff

also is it me or does Mike Perry look HUGE for a welterweight

oh and here's cerrone's Fatality combo

I guess that means michael johnson sucks donkey dick then, because nate was far better than him.

well to be honest it was also kinda Silva's fault for not finishing the fight
he had lots of chances

lads
I've watched the 2nd round 5 times now, but I keep scoring it for Nate.
Even though Conor had the two knockdowns, I just feel like they didn't rock Nate too much and I felt like Nate went down easily to bait Conor to the ground.
Also, I felt like round 3 was a 10-8 but I'm ok with a 10-9.

this

>Nates boxing was never that impressive technically vs Conor in the first fight

You should rewatch the fight and also learn what boxing is. It's not just punching, it's mostly footwork and where your feet are relative to your body, all things that Nate was better at relative to Conor.

Conor won this time because he realised that he has more than one hand.

I think the point is the first fight was more of a case of Conor playing right into Nate's strengths rather than Nate doing things better than he did in this fight.

But footwork in an MMA fight is different to a boxing fight, it's more than just stance work, leg kicks, take downs, knees, etc all become a factor. Not only that but you should rewatch the fight, Conor was doing impressive footwork until he gassed, he also counter-punches much better, feints better, has better head movement, his biggest crime was how much he was loading up on punches, not using his shoulder to protect his chin as he did so. You need to learn how to watch a fight, McG is technically much better non-gassed, it's pretty simple.

all in all the goobs fight was hella fun. i enjoyed watching it

i'm happy goobs is staying 145/155

Conor's easiest fix against Nate is keeping his hands up so they don't drop so damn low when he's tired, opening himself right up for Nate's 1-2's

His corner was yelling it at him, the boxer in his corner. Against a boxer, he needs to realize he's got to take a more traditional approach. Keep your damn hands up, to protect your shit, instead of banking on your movement when you're tired...it just seems like a simple adjustment to make and something that should be easy to make.

/heem/ forgot about ma boy Werdum
can he come back? lets be real here

youtube.com/watch?v=vVKTvh16aE4

pics of your mum?

how to win aggainst Nate diaz in two steps

1 - leg kicks
2 - win

he old, he aint coming back. he crushes a few sub top 5-ers and a few cans, then retires

Sick of him having his hands so low, did notice he actually covered up in 4/5, especially off the clinch, probably helped, Nate's covering was saving him I'm sure, especially when you consider he was dropped by McG so the power was certainly there. When they have that much reach and are a volume puncher, having hands up seems better, if you had the reach advantage and you're counter-punching, I don't mind him being loose. Only thing I can think of is he was scared about takedowns the whole time, and he did go 6/7 in stopping them, so who knows. Either way his cardio is easily his biggest issue, I don't know if it's the extra weight and the diet, and 155 solves it, but he needs to work it out, doubt he could hang on any of the triathlons that the Diaz brothers do etc.

If Werdum doesn't just beat the shit out of Browne for three rounds and intentionally take it to a decision to get the first 30-24 fight in MMA history, I will neck myself.

>Irish flags return

SURPRISE SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKERS

>the anti-conor r/mma tumour has been exiled from /heem/
gonna be a solid few months lads

Anyone know if it was glovers tooth that went flying or was it spit?

May as well have been his soul tbqh

based bearded christdwarf. the way he angrily throws his hands down to heave the nigger's corpse is glorious.

>Chael should have won this REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still love Silva

Nah he's gonna sub him in the first round or heem him in the second.

Is he the scareist dude in the UFC?

i REALLY want to see Rumble vs Cain.

not even close

Georges level of humble too.

No.

Rumble would kill him

Just like Nate was supposed to kill Conor?

No, Just like Rumble kills anyone that doesn't have DC's wrestling skill.

Nate won two times so yes.

holy fuck that's smooth, Cowboy makes it look like a movie fight

The panic cage hugger got beat the fuck out.

>all those Nate posts gone like that
>all those Irish shit posts gone
My sides, no wonder /heem/ is so slow right now, all the Nate supporters are huffing their way into a cardiac arrest.

Cowboy surely isn't going back to 155? He could get loser of Condit - Maia, then heem Tyrone and go for the title.

> Nate supporters

They don't exist. Just McGregor haters.

Only the unbelievably delusional ones stayed to pretend Nate won.

Where were you for the last 5 months?

He said that he was going back to 155 after the Story fight. Not sure why he wouldn't just stay at 170 and meme on has-beens and never-wills tho.

I told all you goofs Conor can't lose when he takes it seriously. I do the same thing so I can relate.

Conor wons rounds 1,2,4
Nate won 3,5

Clear as fook, Nate comfirmed shook

McG got charm and charisma, his fights are pretty entertaining and he usually backs up his talk

Diaz is just a shit talker and a wiggah

i don't mind seeing McG humbled once in a while as long as he comes back as a winner and reclaims his throne

for real though, Donald Cerrone is the most exciting fighter in the UFC now, for me

Someone post a webm of the part where Conor looks a the clock in the 5th while being hugged by panicked Nate and is like
>fuck me, that much left?

in the first fight with nate he wasn't even trying that much is evident now

I'm here. Big fan of both but Nate has been my boy for longer. Thought he won, but if it went to decision unless Nate dominated every round it was always going to go to Conor.
Who cares though were getting a third fight. I would be happy to see both of them fight each other every 3-4 months till the end of time.

AJ is immune to his own race

McGOD HAS RISEN OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

SCHAUBPOSTERS BTFO

He is now OFFICIALLY our boy right?

so now the meme fights are over who we got for next week, maia or condit?

Diaz gets his glass jaw shattered inside 2 minutes at 155lbs and then he retires along with you.

>Diaz gets his glass jaw shattered inside 2 minutes
Ill give you a (you).

Maia with decision in a three rounder, Condit with a TKO in r5.

after that first round diaz was never going to win a points decision, it was almost certainly a 10-8 round

Was Nate smoking a weed vapour pen in his interview???

SO WHERE DOES OUR MCGOD GO FROM HERE?

Condit will literally run on the octagon sides while Maia hugs him like a backpack

HES DEGENERATE AF HOW NEW ARE YOU

Schaub is dick riding Conor hard and picked him to win. How is he BTFO?

Vacation and he brings the dog out or Aldo dies in the cage

HES CLEARLY BEEN DEMOTED YOU FOOL

>Condit running

Nah