/balk/ - Balkan Thread

"half of Sup Forums is Ottoman" edition

Invited: Ottomans (aka all of you)
Not Invited: Ikibey, the Sultan of Lazlar Hayvan

Old (Ikibey threads don't count)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5iifIXsxc
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2932832/Romanian-stowaway-sneaked-London-bound-flight-visit-girlfriend-caught-taking-SELFIES-cockpit.html
keeptalkinggreece.com/2013/08/09/stowaway-greek-cat-flies-from-athens-to-zurich-on-airplane-undercarriage/
youtube.com/watch?v=_mT2_OKotok
youtube.com/watch?v=952Lzo86Lk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that had the Ottoman Empire survived to this day, we'd be drowning in petrodollars

how come they never conquered arabia

They didn't like sand probably

>even Dr. Who, the last of the Time Lords, is an actual Ottoman

What's your excuse to decline becoming one, cucks?

It's also important to remember that Macedonians and Turks have an eternal alliance

Why the fuck are you up so early.

because the enormous sovereign denbt ain't gonna pay itself, Boris Makedonov!

günaydın

nice fantasy

here is reality

Καλημέρα/Kalimera :)

you sound like you're afraid of Turkey. And you should be

>Syrian refugees

nationalities to the right side, anons. If you can read Cyrillic, you can understand them

surdulica massacre best day of my life

karlie mera edition

what's that, a sausage?

kalimera kelly

What's MПAHГКЛ?

Bangladesh

бaнкъл?

bankal? wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y5iifIXsxc

Ayy lmao.
Why it's so fucked up tho? Is the word Bangladesh different in greek?

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2932832/Romanian-stowaway-sneaked-London-bound-flight-visit-girlfriend-caught-taking-SELFIES-cockpit.html

>romanians

MP in Gayreek = B

MPANGL. is short for MPANGLADESH i'm assuming

Oh, I see.
Thanks, mr. Bojanov.

>tfw no petrodollars
>tfw no useful natural resources at all
sadness

keeptalkinggreece.com/2013/08/09/stowaway-greek-cat-flies-from-athens-to-zurich-on-airplane-undercarriage/

>greeks

I dream that one day USA will be conquered by China and every single american citizen will be enslaved to Chinese masters

no, not occupation or feudalism or bullshit like that, LITERAL slavery, like in the worst hollywood movie about basketball-american slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=_mT2_OKotok

>inb4 hurrr but theze r koreans
who cares, chinks all the same

my boi Rocco is here, AMA

I dream that one day, great macedonian warriors will once again establish an empire from egypt to afghanistan

>that nigga's thumb length

>1600
>montenegro in 1859 borders and independent

>posting the short period of michael the brave's reign in order to lessen the maximum extent of ottoman rule
>showing the territories under revolts as separate, meanwhile ignoring the revolts in europe

wew talking about fantasies

t. xpozed

youtube.com/watch?v=952Lzo86Lk4

LMAO

Where are all Romanians at?? Protesting?

unsettling hands brat

the aylmaos are here

>unsettling
that's not how you spell "amazing", flagfag

howbig is your dick?

so, balk, when are we collectively converting to islam and enforcing sharia law in our lands?

come on, i need to slaughter atheists and liberals ASAP

kys

I should start making memes that make fun of you as well.

Bulgaria is an african country

in 30 miunutes

kiss who?

memes are haram

can't lie, it's above average

If it reaches ikibey autismo levels I will

>tries to shit on me
>using my OC
wew, la

Who else is tired of American politics and just wishes that they start the shit they are preparing with all that Donald Trump bullcrap?

Elaborate, lad. What did you mean by "the shit they are preparing"?

By start some shit I mean chaos and utter destabilization of current structures, those might be (but is not limited to) the EU, USA, TPTA (trans Pacific trade agreement) and so on.

Change is coming, in a global world such a change rarely comes during peace times so they need to legitimize the coming conflicts and that is happening through the radicalization of human though that has been going on during the past 2 years.

Trump is one way to do it. Think of it that way - what happens when two absolutely opposite forces meet? When you fall from afar its not the speed or distance that kills you, its the sudden stop. That is exactly what is happening.

How much do you weigh btw?
>my OC
Kek nice one

>How much do you weigh btw?
a lot less than i wish i weight, desu
being 185cm skeleton is not aesthetic

I am a bit overweight, want some of mine?

Nu-males are to beta and passive. I think the upcoming changes are gonna be less violent and radical. Only a small part of the society still has balls to do something and step out of the matrix. The rest is satisfied with playing games, watching animu and fucking black bulls.

yea

>less violent and radical

No one is asking them, they are just useful idiots protesting. There are those who are crazy enough to burn cars.

It doesn't matter what happens here, as long as american is as unstable as it is, even if there isn't a civil war, a more protectionist policy will create a power vacuum in places where the US is now a active.

There is no escaping it, question is, what will trigger it. Remember, it all starts with a financial crisis and stock market crash like in 2008, but back then the political scene wasn't as strenuous as it is now. (Iran launching ballistic missiles and testing new weaponry while also removing the perodollar a currency and replacing it with a gold-backed one (just like Ghadaffi tried before he got "removed), NATO doing military exercises along the borders with Russia,Pakistan and India at it again.China warning the US that if they continue a war with them is inevitable)

time to reunite with my pakistani ancestors

I wish sometimes Komotini and Rhodope were a part of Bulgaria

shariabei? abu bakr al fyromi?

imo this is the most fair and realistic

turkey has more rights to exist than bulgaria

you can not take something from greece

T. Ürk

>Macedonia
20% to happen within 25 years
>Serbia (only the BG majority regions)
35% to happen within 25 years, depending if Serbs start a war with someone again
>Greece
0%, Bulgaria has no territorial disputes with Greece and also public isnt obsessed by any Greek owned territory.
>Turkey
0%, see Greece

Ikibey, the map is actually correct. Those regions were 50% Slavic until the late parts of the Greek civil war and the conclusion that sent them all ousted in Bulgaria and Yugoslavia

Before the catastrophe of Smyrna and the brutal population exchange, Macedonia and Thrace were almost 80% Slavic

>Romania
0%, see Greece

does rocco have a gf

im not advocating taking their clay

bulgaria+macedonia+western outlands is enough

I am a honest Greek.

The Polish lands were inhabited by german parasite invaders until they were cleaned.

for greece and turkey you should write
overpowered

>Bulgaria has no territorial disputes with Greece and also public isnt obsessed by any Greek owned territory.
Say what? Ser, Solun, Kavala, Gjumjurdzina is all Bulgar

Explain this, balkanites

government is letting prisoners go

Odrin is also ours, anything further down is unrealistic imho.

>What is superior German engineering

not in reality

Odrin is very popular not only with bulgarian muslims, but with the regular bulgar too. People go there on shopping, to study or for medical interventions. Turks themselves say that Odrin is the good part of Turkei. We need to take back this city, asap.

>no lada
>no trabant
feels bad mane

It's not a matter to mock, Germans were wildly persecuted and abused by Soviets in order to flee their ancestral lands, similarly or in some cases worse I might say than Greeks of Anatolia

Soviets went as far as to completely destroy Koningsberg for example, which used to be a beatiful city of comfy Germanic architecture and replace everything with ugly commie buildings. Even the famed Koningsberg castle weren't spared

daily reminder

a meme

Koningsberg is Kant's birthplace, that autist used to walk the same path every single day, and never left the city his entire life.

I'll be using that, thank you.

russians and germans can go to hell
they are scum and should not exist
look at this monkey
he and his useless country should not exist

at least fap to girl's feet you cuck

For memes, I don't need to fap to feet when I have a gf that likes it.

you should't exist you subhuman immigrant garbage

Are you the Bulgaria-based German?

I'd love to know what German people have been taught in schools for those events (the violent persecution of ethnic Germans beyond the Oder Niesse Line) and how it's perceived today

Russians and Germans suffered the same from war. Millions died for ideologies and delusions of grandeur

Nobody should forget but also this doesn't mean we should become cucks like it's being forced on our throats today

It was but nobody gives a fuck about that, there is no obsession with it whilst for ex Macedonia is largely consider our clay.

Greeks can not be subhumans you slavic monkey.

dude, just leave him be, he uses the same insults anyway

No, just a Philosophy major in SU.

>Russians and Germans suffered the same from war.
this is how german bastards talk
>but we were victims too

go fuck yourself

Nice, mate. I like philosophy desu
What jobs can a person with a philosophy degree can get in BG? I'm seriously asking, here best you could ever ever get is teaching pupils at schools :/

You hat Germany and Germans, yet here you all are. Speaking their language. Eating their food. Getting dressed at their shops. Getting their jobs

Question is, when will you leave this comfort behind and move back to your country? What's stopping you, except the huge lack of balls to do so?

>here best you could ever ever get is teaching pupils at schools

Pretty much the same here. I'll give you the same answer I give everyone - there are no hungry philosophers if they are true philosophers. Basically I can work anything I want and I have been doing so for 5 years now.

I really depends on the person and how smart they are. Some real pieces of pseudo-intellectual shit around here though.

This is my country.

>Serbia (only the BG majority regions)
Such regions barely exist. The region that map shows has more Romanians and Albanians than Bulgarians and Serbs are the majority.