How did mexicans end up so short? I thought natives were tall and athletic and since they mixed with europeans...

How did mexicans end up so short? I thought natives were tall and athletic and since they mixed with europeans, they should the master race. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/how-an-1836-famine-altered-the-genes-of-children-born-d-1200001177
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am master race.

Natives are short as fuck dude. The ones in North America are a bit taller. The only reason people think of them as tall is that the original colonists were malnourished and short, while native Americans had a better diet than Europeans at the time so they were taller for a while.

wolf genes

Conquistadores where as short as the natives, europeans have not always been the tallest people around

Natives were always short. No modern medicine.

spaniards killed ALL the tall and athletic natives so they could rule the short ones.

No. Once European women started to move to the Americas, they took all the tall and handsome natives as their husbands. This only left the short and ugly natives left as pure.

>In the early nineteen-seventies, when the anthropologist Barry Bogin first visited Guatemala, the country’s two main ethnic groups seemed to live on different social planes. The Ladinos, who claimed primarily Spanish ancestry, were of average height. The Maya Indians were so short that some scholars called them the pygmies of Central America: the men averaged only five feet two, the women four feet eight. The Ladinos and the Maya shared the same small country, so their differences were assumed to be genetic. But when Bogin, who now teaches at the University of Michigan, began taking measurements he soon found another cause. “There was an undeclared war going on,” he says. The Ladinos, who controlled the government, had systematically forced the Maya into poverty. Whether they lived in the city or in the countryside, the Maya had less food and medicine, and they had much higher rates of disease.

>A decade and a half later, after civil war had erupted and up to a million Guatemalans had fled to the United States, Bogin took another series of measurements. This time, his subjects were Mayan refugees, between six and twelve years old, in Florida and Los Angeles. “Lo and behold, they were much taller than the Maya in Guatemala,” Bogin says. By 2000, the American Maya were four inches taller than Guatemalan Maya of the same age, and about as tall as Guatemalan Ladinos. “As far as I know, it’s the biggest increase of its kind ever measured,” Bogin says. “It shows that they weren’t genetically small. They weren’t pygmies. They were suffering.”

But what was considered tall in those times is not the same as what we consider tall today, europeans have grown a lot in the last decades i guess due to their diet and lifestyle but the same thing didn't happen in Latin America, atleast not with everyone

No really.

The reason because there was race mixing in the first place was that Spaniard women didn't go to the Americas on their own will, they only went if they went with their husbands or if the husband was already there.

So, Spaniards took native women as wives (rape) and had offsprings. Then their Spaniards wives got into the colonies and they forgot about their native slaves.

This is also why the "white" Spaniards were always the top society, then mestizos, who were not always entirely forgotten for the Spaniard male and then natives.

And then negro slaves, but they also mixed with the natives.

The moved to florida

(Floridians are the number one race in the WORLD)

awww LMAO

kek that's me

Evolution. The short Mexicans have an easier time sucking gringo cocks for money. The Mexicans that are better at sucking cock for money can afford to have more children. Mexicans evolved as a race of fucking dick suckers.

Stop it with the rapebaby myth geebus, records show the overwhelming majority of mestizos were born to married couples.

Obsessed with cocks?

>The Mexicans that are better at sucking cock for money can afford to have more children.
Then explain why until 20 years ago the average poor Mexican peasent family had 8-10 children?

Americans are cucks, but you're cucked by us. How pathetic :)

It's their indio blood. Mexicans are still tough as fuck, but they're predisposed to be midgets because of that.

Did you really think I was being serious?

>but you're cucked by us.
Hispanics outnumber blacks now. You know that right?

The only interracial couple as common as white male/Asian female is white male/Hispanic female. White Americans are the bulls, Mexicans are the cucks.

Well yeah, if you rape 'em and then get a priest to make it official, you get to rape em for life :)

(I'm not judging or anything, my own ancestors were the products of Spaniards raping their black female slaves)

I wish this was true, so I could get a cute white gf, but it is sadly a meme. White American women overwhelmingly prefer White American men. The most common mixed race couple, you might like this, is actually mestiza/gringo and mestizo/gringa. Mulatto babies like me are either Cuban/Dominican immigrants or the product of a relationship that is still very much taboo in America.

No matter how much commies want to push it, the fact remains that people tend to prefer their own races.

io9.gizmodo.com/how-an-1836-famine-altered-the-genes-of-children-born-d-1200001177

If a whole generation went hungry centuries ago, it moves growth problems and other genetic alterations for the next 2 or 3 generations.

White Americans are a racist people, I take everything your kind say seriously.

>White Americans are the bulls
This literally sounds like a joke

we're good, obongo and trudeau are just lanklets

Lets talk about this confident Canadian Commie.

It is. But the part about interracial couples is true.

I've seen many latina and white male couples,

and honestly it's always some beta faggot with a brown girl fettish who thinks he's an alpha even though he snagged an ugly bitch who was rejected by men of her own race

Cause we only eat beans and tacos.

>implying im not part of the master race

Mexicans are some of the best fighters, especially in Boxing. Hell, even some amateur kids last a good amount of time in street fights. I'm not some cholofuck from Cali, but it kinda is in our blood to fight

This

Poverty and malnutrition will severely fuck you up man
t. Shortest county in the world

>as common
Hispanic/White is the most common type of interracial marriage, accounting for about 37%. Asian/White is like 8%.

My bad.

You're forgiven this time... just get your facts straight. Its a dangerous world on this board... hope you stick around kid..

>t. amerismall

>people tend to prefer their own races.
So you are saying that Mexicans are white?