HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Danecucks BTFO

They can still win a gold in handball.
Not going to happen though.

Wait about 4 hours

>sorting by golds
EPIN

Nah, we made sure they won't win. Sweden can thank us later.

>They can still win a gold in handball.
>Not going to happen though.

Is there a rivalry between you two? Because doesn't look too much important.

only this olympic because the Danes got cocky this is their best olympic ever

they're irrelevant in sport elsewhile and our sport rivals are finland in hockey/track and norway in winter olympic/skiing

a-at least we have more bronze medals than sweden

Love Scandi/Nordic rivalries.

Can't wait for the next Winter Olympics.

Can Marit go for another?

Will Finland finally break the gold medal hockey curse?

I hope to god Norway will finally get btfo of winter olympics for doping though.

why are every Nordic/scandi country so obsessed with beating Sweden?

If anything we'll get a few more Olympic medals added to our collection with the Russian team's Sochi aftermath.

marit had a kid and is in a different phase of her life, she says she's doing a comeback but i'm not entirely convinced. i think she has to get ready for this winter if she plans on going to next olympics, but she has some injuries to deal with..

Fine looking lad :^)

Because you're the biggest Scandi country I suppose? Small country mentality mate I'm sorry.
I still think Denmark has over-performed in Rio though taking our population in to account (inb4 muh per capita)

ball cancer?

>1 gold medal
>w-we overachieved
pathetic

do strong women with peak physique make you insecure, hans?

Denmark haven't won this many medals since 1948 though.

>4 countries competing together to stat-pad
>need massive funding through the fucking lottery, exploiting the lower class of your 3rd world countries to become relevant
>having gay twinks as your most prolific athletes
>having doped up cyclists inflating medals
>having literal somalis making you relevant in athletics
>britsits
>britcucks

But danes are better at winter olympics no?

Ye we really should have more gold. Our mountain bike queen choked AND the swedes got that gold. We also threw away a gold in badminton. If everything went according to plan we would 3-4 golds by now

>890,806

LMAO

No. There's no mountains in Denmark and we don't do ice-skating like the Dutch so we're completely useless at Winter Olympics lel

Nope my bad, was thinking about norway

Danes don't care about winter Olympics, they've only won one silver medal in the history of the games.

haha i would be upset if my country had won 1 (one) gold too

You guys actually finished second in the 2016 World Men's Curling Championship, might win another medal in 2018.

Except no Danes are actually upset. Consensus in the media and social forums is unanimously positive

Ok, didn't know that. I literally just couldn't care about curling, lol.

For some bizarre reason, I've always followed biathlon and ski jumping. Always supported Ole Einar, Lars Berger, Frode Andresen, Halvord Hanevold etc.

Aren't Norway, Sweden, and Finland basically all the same country? Just get together and fuck already, Christ.

No.

>positive after 1 gold

how embarrassing

I guess we just have different standards. Congrats on your great Olympics though.
But stay humble man, 20 years ago your tally was lower than ours is this time around.

Nice medal count you have down there.

Ouch Denmark going in hard.

>Only winning 3 of the 14 gold medals in your own sport
What did you guys mean by this?

We wouldn't be able to understand the Danes and Finns gibberish.

>not being a skåning

Danish and Swedish actually much closer than Swedish and Norwegian linguistically

Like how Denmark is 3 countries

Swedes refering to Danes as 'cucks' considering the state their sorry excuse for a 'scandinavian' country they're in?
Your language sucks, your historical heritage is being diminished by the minute, and your national hero is named "Zlatan", how fkn Swedish
You're a living joke

>this scandinavian infighting

not so fast

Our plan to divide the scandinavians worked thanks to greatest ally Denmark

>Your language sucks

Look who's talking

wtf? i hate denmark now

Per capita

>Danish and Swedish actually much closer than Swedish and Norwegian linguistically

There's approximately ten athletes in Denmark, so that's a pretty good score in my books.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

> Swedish is an Indo-European language belonging to the North Germanic branch of the Germanic languages. In the established classification, it belongs to the East Scandinavian languages together with Danish, separating it from the West Scandinavian languages, consisting of Faroese, Icelandic and Norwegian. However, more recent analyses divide the North Germanic languages into two groups: Insular Scandinavian (Faroese and Icelandic), and Continental Scandinavian (Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish), based on mutual intelligibility due to heavy influence of East Scandinavian (particularly Danish) on Norwegian during the last millennium and divergence from both Faroese and Icelandic.[3]

we have a losing mentality in Denmark
we are good at many sports but "Silver is always fine"

soft country

> 11 > 14
> swedish thinkers

This thread needs to stay alive.

Not so fast Sweden....

>irelel

is this the most pathetic performance from a developed nation?

Stop embarrassing us you fucking faggot. We're literally worse than Jordan

Glad I was wrong.

Yes. Yes. Well done Sweden.

HOWEVER

>OPee

>he values bronze medals
you poor thing

HAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHA

ER DET IKKE SJOVT

Denmark just won a gold in handball

Get cucked Mohammad

KEK

(You)

cukk'd by handball

>OP
>SWEDEKEKS
>FROGKEKS

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

>SWEDEN

>Sweden

OP BTFO

KEK
E
K

>swedecucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA get fucked swedecuck

Um excuse hello we are developed nation?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Sweden

jej

>the fucking shit stained shantytown of Sweden

...congratz danskjävl brother

SOMALIA BTFO

GOOD JOB DENMARK
>GOOD JOB DENMARK
GOOD JOB DENMARK
>GOOD JOB DENMARK
GOOD JOB DENMARK
>GOOD JOB DENMARK
GOOD JOB DENMARK