Disney shills collecting some overtime!

Get dat money Tyrone.

excuse youuuu

>$0.5 has been..
you know how it goes.

youtube.com/watch?v=uD_zlHDt8P8

thanks, Sup Forumsed
heres a webm in return of the trash quote unquote "nod"

it's much worse than the other ones released this year, unwatchable for me.

I don't see the problem. Are they not supposed to pull anything from the source material?

>Universal logo appears
>it's gonna be Azeroth instead of Earth
>nope it's just normal

Missed opportunity.

remember when they did something like that with The Flintstones movie? loved that shit

Blizzard is stealing from card games now?

can't even tell if you're that stupid

>Reviewers saying it's too serious with no humor
>other people say it has a visual gag and joke in every other scene

I don't get it

well its good you're only pretending to be retarded

Hmm...I wonder why

the latter are confusing the shitty game references for humor.

>the people who don't like the game references are confusing them for jokes

I think you're confused.

So the source material is bad now?

>Warcraft
>high art

The warcraft lore is fucking great, stop trying so hard to shit post.

>borrow from cliches of other ancient mythologies
>fucking great

The fucking standards of Sup Forums plebs holy fucking shit LMAO

This isn't even good bait. I loved this movie, I thought it was 10/10. I will buy it on Blueray the first day it's out.

Its always been shit

especially the mmo

>Disney shaking Rotten Tomatoes' (a WB subsidiary) hand
>taking its money from it in the process right under its kike nose

Or are you stupid enough to think that he's somehow sliding that money into his inside pocket? Way easier to reach in and take it.

>He watched the chink rip
fuckoff poorfag

Pay for it poor faggot

Okay DIsney Shill fuck off back to your containment thread go on! get!

Sup Forums plebs? Do you even know what board you're on right now? Next you're gonna call me Reddit right? Or will it be cuck? Or something about my IQ?

The mmo isn't the source material and it didn't have like 12 millions subs with a bad story.

Rotten Tomatoes just collects reviews. Disney pays the reviewers, not the site that displays their average.

Dumb shill poster.

>The mmo isn't the source material and it didn't have like 12 millions subs with a bad story.
>people played Warcraft for the story

This nigga. This nigga is a comedic genius.

Who cares about lore you fucking nerd?

>it didn't have like 12 millions subs with a bad story
Played WoW during Vanilla, TBC, WotLK.
You know as well as I do that the ""story"" is not what attracted players, it was the gameplay and the scale.

It can't decide on a tone. Half the time the deaths are treated as LOLSOFUNNY (guy's horse gets hit, he slams into a tree and is crushed by it) but in the next shot somebody is being gleefully butchered with sprays of blood and cries of pain.

It's like it wants to be Marvel quips and then decides it wants to be serious. The tone is all over.

Just like the MMO.

>The mmo isn't the source material and it didn't have like 12 millions subs with a bad story.

Yes it most certainly did have 12 million subs with a bad story.

Yeah they did

It was the story but keep telling yourself that, the whole reason subs dropped is because the story has gone to shit for too long same reason subs will spike when legion drops, people will want to see where the story goes next and if it gets any better.

League of Legends is by far the most popular game in the world at the moment and it's "story", if you can even call it that, is atrocious.

To be fair, they never really had "12 million" players. They just called hourly chinese subscriptions and US monthly subscriptions the same thing.

>It was the story but keep telling yourself that, the whole reason subs dropped is because the story has gone to shit for too long same reason subs will spike when legion drops, people will want to see where the story goes next and if it gets any better.

Nigga you dumb. The only Warcraft games with a "good" story were Warcraft 2 and 3. Vanilla WoW had no story. BC and Wotlk fucked the story with awful writing. Right about the same time that subs increased dramatically.

Because there are so many autists in the world

>the whole reason subs dropped is because the story has gone to shit for too long
No, it's because the GAMEPLAY has gone to shit for too long. Tanaan Jungle dailies, Garrison farmville before that, ability culling before that, Raid Finder legendaries before that, and so on.
Only supreme casuals and housewives (which I guess you could be) were subbed to WoW based purely on the quality of the """"""story"""""".

How many people do you think read quest text before accepting them?

Are you a girl?

literally how is this an issue

1. Loathar one shots blackhand
2. Storm wind doesn't burn
3. Loathar doesn't die
4. Gaorona isn't mind controlled
5. Loathar gaorna romance

What else of the movie was a bust

Warcraft 3 is the only warcraft people played for the story. And they didn't get it for the story, they were just pleasantly surprised.

Just got back from seeing it. It was a pretty self aware movie that took a very liberal view on PG-13 violence. People probably hate on this movie because they expected something deep.
Rate it a halal/10

Medivh's golem should have turned into a full-fledged infernal.

>take Lord of the Rings
>add Planet of the Apes

Its that easy

Save magic, wizards, elves, dwarves bullshit for the sequels

But no they made themselves slave to the source material: A FUCKING VIDEO GAME

They deserve all the shit coming to them

Sorry my man, but if you were playing WoW because of the story, not only are YOU an autist, but you were completely wasting your time and money as there have been half a dozen MMOs over the years with better and more interesting lore.

Blizzard are experts at churning out games that appeal to people too afraid or too lazy to venture deep into any particular genre, by making them extremely accessible to newbies, and giving them the Blizzard™ seal of approval, which makes the game a success in their mind before they've even purchased it. Those people then become addicted to the game, and because they've never thought to try anything similar, genuinely come to the belief that it is the greatest thing ever.
You are clearly one of these people.

Lothar doesn't die until near the end of the Second War though.

1. Not a big deal
2. Stormwind is attacked it's how Lothar's son died
3. Lothar dies in Warcraft 2
4. Eh same result
5. Garona fucks Medivh while at the tower

It was not an infernal though it was a construct

lothar doesnt die in wc1 anyway you faggot and fucking learn to spell their names correctly holy shit

You're showing how young you are.

>It was not an infernal though it was a construct

As much liberties as they were already taking it would have been cooler than a random clay golem which isn't even a Warcraft thing anyway.

Infernals didn't exist until WC3.

Which was one of the games before WoW.

I understand a lot of the people who've seen this movie don't know there were more warcraft games than wow.

I've never played WoW but I've got a major orc girl fetish. Worth watch?

It's not?

wowhead.com/npc=15691/the-curator

She'll make your dick tingle, yes.

Sorry meant to post

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/The_Curator

Does that look like it's made of mud, user?

Best part was the Murloc tbqh. Caught me off guard and made me laugh like an idiot.

He was sculpting it to give it arcane energy to turn into a construct he just never got to that point before going full corrupting Sargeras demon mode.

His line is literally along the lines of "It takes years to get arcane energy to funnel into these things but up here it's quick"

God people are so stupid.

for

wow.gamepedia.com/Golem

Clay golems are a Diablo thing.

Good response, drone.
I see you've now ditched your argument and now gone for the childish insults route after being proven wrong.

At least now we know you are an actual current/former WoW player, rather than just trying to imitate one. Literally the go-to response for a WoWdrone in a corner.

the source material is a video game. of course it's fucking awful.

>a random clay golem which isn't even a Warcraft thing anyway.

I guess you never played Warcraft 3

The source material is a PG-13 version of Warhammer Fantasy.

kek

Lol you're an idiot, I've been playing warcraft since 1995 and I've played every Blizzard game since except for much starcraft because I don't like it.

If you really think Blizzard games are for the people too afraid to venture deep into a genre you're a fucking idiot.

>Kadgar wasn't aged into a old white bearded man because of Medivh
What a fucking waste

This isn't 1995, is it?
It's 2016.

>If you really think Blizzard games are for the people too afraid to venture deep into a genre
Now and since the release of Starcraft 2/Diablo 3, and all that has followed, YES, it ABSOLUTELY is and you are completely deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

I'm wondering what their reasoning is for this, will they retcon it out or will it be delayed and he'll de-age during Warcraft 2?

You really should seek help.

Like I said you're showing how young and idiotic you are.

I was pretty disappointed in this as well, but oh well I guess. Liked it on the overall, don't know why Sup Forums is so keen to savage it.

you can't trust any review you read since everyone has a biased opinion, but if you're like me and you enjoyed all the warcraft lore prior to WotLK and spent a lot of your time playing reign of chaos then you'll love this shit.
I haven't played WoW for a really long time but after investing a good 11 years into I still get all that baller nostalgia, like oh shit that's the kirin tor, fucking hell he's chillin with the boys at goldshire, shit karazhan is lookin fresh. honestly if you've ever played warcraft and enjoyed it you need to watch this, as long as you're not a cynical neckbeard covered in wotsits

sounds like a useless plot point + they don't want to replace the actor

I actually just watched it and it was pretty fuckin good. even my friends that dont play wow or warcraft enjoyed it

Even in 1995 they were all about "streamlining" out any sort of difficulty from their games.

not an argument.

more like ;

>take warhammer fantasy
>make it PG-13

I hope if they make a sequel he'll be all old and shit via the fel magic he got dropped in

>sounds like a useless plot point
That's like saying Thrall having lived as a slave for most of his life is a useless plot point

>I know i'll just say it doesn't count

Because Sup Forums hates good fun enjoyable movies.

Too slow, faggot

Yeah I'm assuming they have it set up as a delayed de-aging that comes over him as he gets more powerful after using that spell maybe?

I know the spell is a priest spell so who is the priest in the block? I thought it might be Aegwynn but idk

>Because Sup Forums hates good fun enjoyable movies
Don't forget comfy movies, I'm killing true cinema by enjoying the comfy factor.

Knowing little of Warcraft, other than hearing about the MMO, how likely am I going to enjoy this film?

I ended up getting a voucher through T-Mobile to see it, so it'll cost me $1.03

Call me when Varian and Sylvannas are introduced.

agree to a degree m8, subscriptions dropped because the game turned casual as fuck
but you can't deny that the warcraft lore is incredibly thought out for a video game.
If you disagree I bet you're wearing a trench coat and a pair of oakleys

Varian was in the film as a little boy

You'll enjoy it quite a bit my friends who don't play liked it a lot more than I thought they would. One even wants to start playing now.

RING RING

Varian was introduced

>Because Sup Forums hates [things i liked]x3 movies.

this is how shills talk. Make it less obvious, thanks.

"comfy" is just yet another word for "something I enjoy."

It's just a generic fantasy movie. But it's comfy.

I love being called a shill like people think there's that many different people posting on Sup Forums and all they do is shill different things it's hilarious.

When I post in the morning I'm a shill, mid day break? Shill. Late at night before bed? Shill.

You're not allowed to enjoy anything from any studio on Sup Forums or you're a shill for that company.

I've been called a shill for like every company so far so I guess we're all shills user.

is hellscream in this

Call when the based Vampire Counts attack the Empire and when Chaos invades the world.

I mean call me when the Unread attack the Human Kingdoms,and the Burning Legion invades Azeroth.

>12 million players
>Counting dirt poor, tasteless Chinks in a pay-per-hour netcafé as subscribers

WoW has always been shit on multiple levels and this shitty movie will be the final nail.