ITT: Albums you love but don't listen to often because they are complex and mentally exhausting

ITT: Albums you love but don't listen to often because they are complex and mentally exhausting

well, you certainly started with a big one for me - one of my favorite jazz albums, but needs commitment to listen to all the way through

when I first discovered Bitches Brew, I listened to it on repeat basically, though

but it's a fucking pop album that doesn't even last 40 minutes

maybe i'm just a pleb

If you think that album is complex and mentally exhausting, you have not listened to much music, OP.

edgy

>complex and mentally exhausting

>Falling for obvious bait

OP is right, though. You must be shit at comprehending music.

Care to recommend something good and complex then?

I wouldn't say mentally exhausting but if I'm gonna listen to anything by them I'm going to listen to the whole album on stop. Sadly I don't have a lot of times when I can just listen to music on stop without anyone bothering me aside from late at night

It's one of those things.

Nothing? How surprising...

<

Complex.

This more than any other ae album

Tracks like Augmatic Disport and Ipacial Section are awesome but really require a lot of focus

Incorrect, all GY!BE is trash.

This

this is probably the Herbie album I listen to the most desu - Hidden Shadows is just so funky in an unusual way

for me Mwandishi is one that I rate highly but rarely listen all the way through

The Age of Adz just gives me a headache unless I can give it my undivided attention while drinking some coffee, after which it becomes incredible

hahah I actually haven't gone back to that one for a minute