Spain vs Australia 3rd place game

Spain vs Australia 3rd place game

Basketball game in less than 45 prawns, how is the Australia team going to cuc.k themselves out of the bronze?

Should have been Aus vs USA and we'd all head to the pub for some Fosters and Budweiser after the medal ceremony.

Fuck Serbia.

Fuck you, you didn't even deserve that semi-final.

USA would have wiped the floor with you, but Serbia actually stands a 2% chance.
Serbia has a team, unlike Australia and the US. You only have good individuals.

Fuck you.

>2% chance

Being generous there angry fella.

>NorGAY

Buddy, you were sure you were gonna beat Serbia.

You lost miserably. 87-61 is embarrassing for a semi-final game. Spain will shrekk you now.

Just because you have 3 decent NBA players can't comehow guarantee you a medal. Serbia has 1 and he's shit.
But miracles can happen

I'm not your buddy. Stop replying to me. You lost your right to hold the speaking stick the moment you threw insults around.

Oh sorry, I thought 'Fuck Serbia' is an insult. Silly me, thinking that spitting on whole lives of people who dedicated their life to basketball and left their hearts on that field is nothing short of a compliment.

I said it to a country which hurts nobody. If someone said 'Fuck Australia' to me I wouldn't be hurt.

You however targeted an individual, the person you are communicating with right now.

What's a dirty Serb like you doing in Noilway anyway?

How popular is basketball and the NBA in Spain?
Still trying to figure out why the game Friday was at 2:30 instead of more ratings friendly 6

I'm actually scared of Australia. I wanted them to be in the finals too.

Expecting another choke

Master in Social Anthropology.

You surely wouldn't care if I said fuck Australia because its people are not worth praising. If you insulted the Serbian establishment, government, politics, people or whatever, I wouldn't give a shit. You insulted a group of young, dedicated sportsmen who have reached the height of their careers, some of whom I went to high school with.

Let me tell say it again in case you're wondering if I changed my mind:
Fuck you.

tv fucked, screen pleaseeeeee

Second most popular sport after football. Real Madrid and Barcelona have decent teams and the stadiums can get full sometimes. Most people that like Basketball follow the NBA but mostly the results as most matches begin very late here

The spanish national team is quite popular every summer (it's the sport with higher ratings in these Olympics, slightly above Rafa Nadal). However, the NBA and the ACB (Spanish League) are still a minority as it's all about football/soccer.

The semifinal on Friday was at 8:30PM in Spain, which is not a bad time at all.

AUSTRAL14
U
S
T
R
A
L

Lol why? They are absolute trash now that their meme power has been absorbed by based Serbia.

So patriotic yet you're pissing your life away in Norway.

Is this irony? You're the anthropologist here (who I presume is unemployed because nobody employs anthro majors)

Sound comfy friend. Instead we have to play a team that's too poor to afford vowels. Shrug.

But it was a shitty time here
Right in the middle of the goddamn workday
It's more popular here

That's just Brazil and time zones, though. The 2008 Olympic final was at 9AM or something like that here.

It would have been a shitty time there too

I just said I don't give a shit about the country or people in general and you call me a patriot.

You're deluded.

Wtf does girt by sea mean?

Gl Spain. Gl Serbia. Gl Europe.

Surrounded I think

Rov u too flein

I still can't fucking believe we lost to a third world country. It's not like the dirty Europeans are more athletic.

Not sure whom to root for: Spain because they were our EuroBasket 2015 bros or Australia because they are based /balt/+/ausnz/ bros

How did Spain lose to Brazil?

Who /balt/ here?

Wnba crowds are bigger than this

Being this buttpained. You do know that 95% of Serbs including the team would just congratulate you if you won? Serbia was 2nd in the last world cup, where were you?
Serbia beat America a few times. Did Australia? Serbia is the only team ever who can match the best and you're still this buttpained? Grow up

It's a bronze match, no ones gives a shit, cunt

they started very bad, without envy, they woke up against Argentina

Who are you talking to you?

Serbia doesn't even have indoor plumbing.

And you still got cuck'd by Serbs in those too!!

This. Australia is trash. They got a lucky win against serbia in the group stage, a win against a weak france and a win against really weak Lithuania this year.

Go Spain

I put some dinaries on gasol and miro over 20/13 pts

Exactly. You let a country with no indoor plumbing beat you at a prestigious sport. You got beaten by raw fucking talent and it hurts.

Serbia has no sea and 10 olympic-sized swimming pools and it dominated waterpolo like no country ever dominated any sport. Euro championship, world cup, world league and Olympic games.

That's not worth any respect? Fine nigga

-25 australia after 4 quarters.

>bronze without Simmons, maker and exum

Holy shit were going to be goat next olympics

just standard anglo teenage butthurt
>lol you are third world xDD we better xD

>water polo

Damn I take back everything, colour me impressed.

They didn't really get lucky.. Serbia just had a coach who knows to tell their tewm not to waste energy on unimportant games.

Where are Spaniards? Its not like they're working

>Muh Bronze

It's siesta time

You must be the only person in the world who is proud to be Serbian and you don't even live there lmao.

Name a sport that requires a higher combination of skill and strenght than water polo. Then name a sport like that where Australia won 4/4 major competitions.

Your butthurt is no longer amusing to me, it's just embarrassing now.

Spain is overall darker, so they're winning

I'm not proud to be Serbian and I have no idea how your stupid brain came up with that.

How can you be proud of something given to you? Did we stop talking about spots?
Absolutely fucking pathetic.

How are you so upset? Who take potato from you?

We already know that no colouring is going to happen since you are already brown coloured

what happened to Spain in the first two games? Why were they shit but are now decent (beat Argies and France)?

> looking for awake Spaniards on a Sunday at 16:45

Lel

I can't even tell if this is banter or not. Do you guys come here to practice your English because there's probably better places to do it.

Upset? We're the ones who won.

You're upset, it's uncomfortable and you think that just mentioning it will change how you feel.

It won't. You're a dick. You suck. Fuck you.

they do this shit in every competition

Chokestralia gonna choke harder than a choker can choke.

No we are not, look at Patty Mills.

Yeah why are you so upset?

It would be better if we had a huge lead first, perfect way to cap things off.

Anderson looks like robin söderling

>choke
What did he mean by this?

A double digit lead by halftime and losing by 20+ would be a fitting way to end the boomers campaign.

Did they call a foul and count the bucket?

Yeah, because the foul happened after the basket.

Patty's a good player but he chucks up too many frantic brick threes. I've watched every Spurs game this season and he does it for them too.

Is Spain a first world country? I wouldn't mind losing to them if so.

You count north african countries as first world?

>tfw juancho hernangómez is going to replace claver in future competitions

> Felipe Reyes in charge of FTs

So many fouls, will this quarter ever end?

BAYNES?

Better than south american shit holes but bottom tier when it come to Europe.

SPAIN?

Mills thinks he's Milos lol

>tfw Dark Knight Rises is currently on channel 9

someone get Lochte to take a golden shower on these shit refs. they've ruined multiple games this tourney with they're soft calls

Oh I hit a glitch in the underdeveloped 1st world brain. I know you guys have money, but that can't buy intellect.

Bernard Shaw said that one's intellect can best be displayed during an argument. You just showed yours.

Arguing with you was like playing chess with a pigeon. Whatevet move I made you just knocked the pieces off and shat on the board.

Stay 4th.

Or 3rd whatever, irrelevant.

lol

What happened to Greece?
Why aren't Germany, Greece, and Turkey better?
Why is FIBA switching qualification systems?

We've already got more than 14 points lads!

You better brush up on your
Spanish, Chad. You gonna need it in a few years.

Are you upset because you're Serbian? I thought you said you were proud of it.

Meant Italy instead of Greece a second time

Dirk seems made for Olympic style ball.

spain running over this weak squad

Yo, don't knock water polo nigga. That game is fun as fuck!

Team fouls reset every quarter so these international teams can foul anytime they get beat one on one or on fast breaks. Really shits up the quality of international play.

And yet your country consists of a team owner that's one of the most rich and powerful in all Europe
>kek
You're beening cucked by the elites. Fix your shit

Sucks that Serbia made the final, we easily had the best chance to knock off the burgers.

lol flag suits

Australians aren't shitposters.
Australians are shit posters.

They keep passing it to Spanish people instead of their teammates.

They have good/rich European clubs but like 2-3 domestic players in them, same with Israel and Russia and now Spain.

We have shitty league of ExYugo clubs but 80% of players are donestic with many players wanting to go straight to NBA.

pointing and saying basura has gotten me this far