Find a Flaw

Find a Flaw.

neo nazis

No hot women

Skyler was a cunt

no rewatchability

Season 2 was fucking awful. I cant even finish.

I can't believe Walt just sit there and let Jane die. Like even accepting the fact he did it to try and turn Jesse away from drugs, he's still a fucking cold blooded murderer, what the fuck.

Let's see:
No people of color
No LGBT
No strong women (Skyler certainly doesn't count)

Why do people like this piece of shit again?

The John de Lancie (he might be interested) / airplane crash arc was fucking idiotic

Jane sucked. I'm glad he let her die. Plus Walt wanted Jesse to kick heroin, and thought that would help.

Enjoy the (Yous)s you falseflaging faggot

>spoiler tagging in a BB thread for something that happened in an episode from 2009.

shitty tv level cinematography.

poor little user is so fragile
were you triggered?

Bryan Cranston is honestly a pretty poor actor. Imagine the series with Michael Fassbender or Daniel Day-Lewis in the lead instead.

Nah the over acting was great. It worked.

The threads on here when a new episode was on were like playoff game threads on Sup Forums. Bravo Vince spammed like crazy but it got to popular and now its cool to hate on it.

For the "I watched Jane die" scene alone its one of the greatest shows ever

>sit
he stood there.
>cold blood murder
he literally didnt have to do anything

>the prideful possessive psycho did something bad wtf?

Walt wasn't trying to "turn him away from drugs" he was trying to bring Jesse back under his control.

this is one of the reasons BB will age less favorably than other shows.

I've watched all of the wire, sopranos, deadwood, and mad men at least three times, but I could barely get through a second viewing of breaking bad

There's like a million tv shows
What's the point of watching the same one more then once, twice to analyze it more? Are they reall that good?

>dumb shit police man
>walter not getting his ass and/or his family killed/tortured within 6 months
>acting like the formula for meth is something only a chemistry professor can perfect
>characters being retarded (gus not killing obvious enemies/mexico cartel boss not killing gus)
It's a great show, but it's not realistic, because the reality is major drug dealers are psychopathic sadistic subhumans who would skin an infant for an extra nickel.

season 5 wasn't necessary

they could have ended it on season 4 and it would have been fine

most show aren't worth watching more than once or twice at most, which is why I still love breaking bad and respect it as a great show in spite of its low rewatchablity, but the shows I mentioned were actually more enjoyable with each repeated viewing

I disagree, just finished watching it the second time through and I enjoyed it just as much.

This thread is pretty funny though. This whole board had a massive hard on for the show when it was airing but now everyone wants to be a contrarian to fit in so they say its shit.

that's because 90% of Sup Forums is reddit during /got/ season