It finally clicked

It finally clicked

10/10

12:00 makes me cum every time

CLOSE TO THE EDGE, BY DOWN THE REDDIT
I VOTE UP, I VOTE DOWN

why is this reddit

Because Yes has a song that's used in an anime that Reddit loves so now the rest of their discography is now Reddit

This.

>Patrician
Genesis
>Contrarian
King Crimson
>Pleb
Emerson, Lake & Palmer
>Literally R E D D I T
Yes

Using "reddit" as a way to critique music

really makes you think

Not a single one of those is correct. Terrible post.

>t. salty reddit-browsing Jojofags

cringe

dont watch jojo or browse reddit, but nice try user (:
yes are a good band

cringe

Yes are a Reddit* band

REDDIT COMES OUT OF THE SKY AND IT POSTS HERE

>implying anyone on reddit listens to anything but roundabout

Relayer is still the best Yes album, they're both absolute 10/10's though. It's a shame Yes never reached such heights ever again.

I always found it hilarious why Bruford quit Yes - he did Close to the Edge then thought, "Welp, this is Yes's peak, there is no way I am going to be doing anything better with this band," and joined King Crimson.
Wise move on his part tbqh, glad he didn't stick around for Tales from Topographic Oceans.

>tfw I used to value the opinion of anonymous shitposters so much that I let it ruin my childhood in an attempt to become a patrician in the eyes of people who don't even know who I am

>clicked
What makes nu-males talk like this? I see it all over RYM and Reddit.

by tracing the usage of words, you can trace the popularization of ideas and networks through which ideas propagate

Well, he wasn't wrong, his albums with King Crimson are superb. Too bad Bruford's solo albums are all super bland and boring jazz-fusion.

Relayer is indeed the best!

also true that it doesn't matter a lot whether Bruford is on an album or not - sure he's technically great and will play what the leader wants but all greatness has to be coming from someone else