What is Sup Forums's projection for Suicide Squad?

What is Sup Forums's projection for Suicide Squad?
Will it outgross BvS? Will Leto win the Oscar like Ledger?

I literally cannot escape the JARED LETO IS SO CURAHZEEY stories and it's driving me insane.

No and no.

Will be better than BvS? Maybe but probably not.

It will be shit, it won't be nominated for an oscar, and it will do worse than it was projected to do.

it will do exactly like BvS

anyone interested in this flick has very low standards, is a """geek""", or is easily persuaded by marketing.

Is that an actual poster?
Why did they replace the "K" with a "T"?
Do they think it's "quirky" or funny?
Is it "Artham" in the cinematic universe for some retarded copyright reasons?

Martha's Batmans mommys name and also Subermans

ABSOLUTELY BANANAS

Kill yourself m8

It won't be critically acclaimed but it'll be a massive box office success, normals will love that shit and go dressed up in costumes.

the points for the letters aren't even right

8.5/10

1.7billions

Yeah, what the fuck?

So if this Joker knows Bruce Wayne is Batman, that pretty much confirms the Robin is Joker theory, right? It's the only reason Punisher-Batman hasn't killed him yet.

HOPE YA GOT INSURANCE :D

>it's driving me insane

That's been their goal the entire time

It's not the only reason

HOL UP

Wait what the fuck? Is that a real, legit promotional poster?

IT WAS ME BRUCE

nah fan made according to instagram

MOM'S

Stephen, dinnertime!
>Damnit mom, I told you, call me Joker!
Sorry, Joker.
>Hey mom, check out this crazy tattoo I got. It says Damaged because that's what I am. Pretty crazy, isn't it?
That's nice, dear.
>The tattoo artist said you'd freak. Aren't you gonna freak?
Put on your shirt at the dinner table, Stephen.
>Sorry mom.

It'll make quip million dollars and DC fans will rejoice at how brilliant and successful it is.

i posted this before but i was an extra on it and it was hella fun filming the scene, there was a lot of cursing done by leto's joker but i guess they cut all that for the PG13 rating, can't wait to see the final product

the bad taste of bvs will still linger and will affect suicide squad

I chuckled.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

what am i looking at

Your computer screen.

LOOKIT THIS DOOOD

Ok, lets get some MOMS started

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

BRUH LOOKIT HIS LIPS

Mistah J, Commissioner Gordon is saying weird things to me

>Robin is Joker

Frank Miller already did that in Dark Knight Strikes Again

All the DCucks will stop crying about quips, though, so that'll be nice at least.

>dat pic

Me on opening night, and not a damned thing any one of you can do about it.

pepe?

>that nose
good god man what in the fuck

Nice trips, as a Zack Snyder believer I dont see SS as part of the Snyderverse. Its just the whore we pimp to scam money from normies. I hope it dials up the quips to the maximum.

Just like Deadpool is now Fox's whore who will keep paying for more patrician-men movies. Deadpool can indulge in its family guy tier comedy for all I care as long as he bring money for the main x-men. It was a shit comedy btw.

It's make-up bro, they are selling costumes

Why do people like Harley Quinn?
She's a shitty Joker sidekick who gets constantly abused by him. Like all she can do is backflips and swing a bat. What the fuck. I never understood her appeal.

>Zack Snyder
Dude kinda reminds me of JJ Abrams. He has good idea but his followthrough sucks. With Abrams I think he has adhd, he can start things but he can't end them.

With Snyder it always feels like he's either trying to do too much or he constantly gets cucked by the studio. With BvS I saw what looked like several really good proto-themes that never really developed into out and out themes.

Moms' are gonna freak across the nation

shes slutty and gets abused all the time
i think you can formulate why the average comic reading autist would love her
reminder kevin smith named his daughter after her, a character he probably fapped to religiously

>working up a display boner for a shitty costume

The model's a real trooper, I give him that...

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

Inb4 mass audiences eat up the bullshit because Leto is such a mad man

Y'all Jokerz is crazy XD

this is good

yeah it's like a combination gotham and arkham because of some bullshit warner brothers

BOX OFFICE'S GONNA FREAK

This is what you become if you frogpost too much

Is he still damaged? Thought it was just a tribute.

>Will Leto win the Oscar like Ledger?

Haha oh my, no. First of all it'd be disrespectful to heath ledger to just start handing out trophies for acting like an over the top asshole in a batman movie.

Also Nolan's movie are associated with some technical and artistic prowess. Everyone already knows this will just be average capeshit at best.

>average capeshit
No, this is not getting that high.

Don't forget Batman Beyond.

>the only Batman Snyder has read is Frank Miller's edgy shit
Well that explains that.