Do you ever see people wear open back headphones in public...

Do you ever see people wear open back headphones in public? Saw a lady wear HD598's on the bus once and some guy came into work wearing them. They were also the wrong way round.

they're good because you can also be aware of your surroundings. say you were crossing a road and you didn't see a car coming towards you would be able hear it. plus the soundstage is better imo

Plus you can let everyone around you know what you're listening to every second you're listening to it. :^)

Wearing open-backs in public makes you an inconsiderate asshole imo. Not everyone wants to listen to Grimes on their way to work, buddy.

I only wear open back headphones, but i'd never wear them in public. People don't want to hear the pretentious shit I'm listening to.

You know there are closed back HD598's right?

Those suck ass.

And I see it all the time.

I think the best headphones for listening in public is Sony MDRV6 headphones. Lots of professionals trust them, they are closed so you can listen to music without bothering anyone. They don't take much power. They're not ugly. I love them. I'm not a shill btw

The guy at work had the open backed ones, the grill was showing, and the lady wore them before the closed ones came out. Can't remember if it was before the black 598 came out so it may have been 558.
t. shill :^)

Are there any good closed-back headphones even?

Usually better bass.

more =/= better

More is better when there's almost none of it though.

I literally just shilled for one you stupid fucking retard.

"no"

My philosophy is that if you have a problem with what I'm listening to then put on your own headphones on and drown it out. You don't have a right to silence in public places

I do it all the time with my HD558's. IDGAF. People bitch to me all the time, it's hilarious. They gesture at me to try to get my attention, they call to me, they mumble to other people about me, sometimes they'll even tap on my shoulder, I pretend I don't hear or notice them but I do 'cause they're open backs, I hear everything. The funniest thing about it is when they do that stuff I just turn it up louder. Honestly if they kept their mouths closed and minded their own business I'd respect that and turn down the volume, but people have to be assholes and that's what they fucking get.

You're a complete faggot, disrupting people's conversation and public peace. When you play music from your headphones, no one can actually hear it, it sounds like muffled garbage. Don't expect any sort of human decency from me if I see you being an annoying faggot.

shitheads

You both sound like genuine autists since you don't seem to understand people.

but the 558s don't leak THAT much sound, if i'm in the bus using them they're pretty drowned out by the street noises