Why don't girls like this band or any good obscure bands for that matter?

Why don't girls like this band or any good obscure bands for that matter?

I tried showing my tinder date and she said it was "boring" and "too long". Fuck her, why can't women understand good music?

why

yeah fuck having a different opinion

Because women usually have a larger social pressure to listen to more popular music. They've been taught not to like anything they haven't heard of before.

Usually men, on the other hand, aren't really seen much differently if they like slightly obscure music. It's weird for women, however.

That being said, you can't generalize women like that. I've met a fair share of them with good tastes. But it's undeniable that it's far more common for men to have stranger tastes.

>i went on a tinder date guise
>but i dont have social skills

Stop being an /r9k/ faggot and lumping all women together as the same when you clearly don't understand women in the first place

They can, just the woman which are interested in good music don't spend their time on tinder.
You have higher chance of seeing that ones on, you guessed it, a good obscure band gig.
Most of guys also listen to popular music, that's why you are on obscure music discussion imageboard.

>unironically playing Japanese meme music on a date

You have to play it while fishing, trust me.

Triggered
>calling a classic album meme music
>being racist
Fuck you
She asked me to put something on in the background. I put on Long Season and after 10 minutes or so she said it reminded her of the "sounds of nature" CDs. I told her there's more substance than that and it's one of the best albums of all time.
Yeah you're right. Tinder is bottom of the barrel women. I should go to more shows.

This is the most sensible answer here, really. Nearly everyone on tinder, men and women alike, are more mainstream and "normie". You're not gonna find many dedicated music fans on there of either gender.
Go to some gigs, try talking to women there, learn how to talk them up socially and stop relying on the internet to meet them. It's much more natural and less forced.

whats your tinder anthem
what was her tinder anthem

Mine: Sol Invictus - Death of the West
Hers: Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy

Just a protip from me, on just socializing with anyone on gigs.
Start smoking.
It is hella unhealthy, but it increases chances of talking to qts greatly and makes socializing much easier.

Just getting a qt to ask you for a fire, is opportunity worth lung cancer.

Of course that is opinion of someone from Eastern Europe, so I may be wrong.

>complains about racism
>listens to sol invictus
lol what

she has good taste in avril desu

but you should've put something on that's a bit more poppy than long season

You are more musically aware than her not because of her gender though lmao.

How is calling something from Japan "Japanese" offensive?

pic related its you OP

>""""album""""

$20 says OP identifies as a member of the "alt-right"

It's more that anybody who isn't familiar to idiosyncratic music (ie. not top 40) will find anything like Long Season to be boring and complain "this is barely even music," because their concept of music is so narrowly defined. Women tend to have less exposure to non-mainstream music because they spend most of their time socializing, limiting their ability to privately be at home to dig about new music. Even the way women usually use music is different from men. A lot of women listen to music when they are with their friends, and like to sing and dance along to the music, whereas men use music for more introspective and personal reasons, either respecting the music for its artistic merit or using it for motivation for personal goals (studying, working out).

Of course, all these are just generalizations. Some guys only listen to top 40 radio, and some women prefer to listen to music at home on headphones, but social norms dictate the trends that the majority of people follow.