Cast Photos from ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’

>Cast Photos from ‘Harry Potter and the Cursed Child’
>The play promises to build on the events from the book series, and the book of the play is being touted as the 8th Harry Potter novel.

>Hermione Granger is being played by a black woman

maximum keks

fandom.wikia.com/articles/just-arrived-owl-cast-photos-harry-potter-cursed-child?utm_source=wikia&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_medium=rail&utm_content=1

i feel like i recall reading something about jk rowling saying hermione was supposed to be black

>cursed
yeah, obviously

and ron clearly isn't the dad, is pic related the dad?

oh? Like Dumbledore was supposed to be gay?

Let's be real here. When she first wrote the books she had no fucking idea how successful they'll turn out to be. So eventually when that success manifested itself in all those sweet movie deals, extended universe with merchandising with tons of money she just stopped giving a fuck and made up whatever the hell she wanted about her characters. In 20 years they might cast Harry as a Transguy, a girl that wanted to be a boy and Rolling is just going to claim that she "originally wanted that Harry was a girl that wanted to be a boy".

>double barrelled surname
>strong black woman

so progessive, feminist power

UHHHH, SEXIST AND RACIST MUCH?

Please stop ruining my waifu.

Is Ron a cuck. That child doesn't look mixed at all.

And even Wretched Harmony

meanwhile, she's also making an actual prequel film that looks interesting as fuck and nobody even knows it exists.

she was too busy tricking people into thinking there would be an 8th book only to clarify "oh its actually just a published screenplay lol sry"

Harry looks like john green in 5 years

Is there a grain of truth to the pol-tard conspiracy shit about everyone being recast as blacks lately? like 3 major AAA game releases recently announced also all star black dudes

>hermione is black and married to pasty white ron
>their child is 95% cocoa chocolate black

top kek

nigger, the conspiracy has been visible to the fucking eye for almost 40 years and was conjured before that

and you still ask

then they were doing a pisspoor job of it until the last decade

Yeah let's have this thread again for the 65th time this week. Just what Sup Forums needs.

what do kids with two last names do when they marry?
do they try to go for the hat trick?

and then their kids?

>Voldemort has a daughter

This is bad fanfiction, except it's written by Rowling this time.

I seen they daughter on the eric andre show

Advertising how tired we are of it is doing a lot of good, keep it up.

I can't tell which one is uglier.

we wuz wizards n sheet

FUCKINg SPOILER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>supposed to be black
lmao

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH my pleb shit for children is being ruined

Plays are not Sup Forums related no matter how insecure /lit/ makes you

Scorpius asks Rose out on a date at the end of it all and she says "Yes".

Delphi is Voldemort's daughter, not Amos' niece.

please kill me, i want to die. i want to die now. please allow me to leave this earth. please end my life. please kill me quickly.

who cares

I knew she was mudblood, but now she's mudface?? I guess it makes more sense than Ron ending up with emma watson though, black girls do love the white cockings i give them.

Sup Forumsumblr plebs

>tfw will never have another black gf to COLONIZE

>new pleb shit
>old pleb shit
>good

Any popular fictional book will do you no service. Their ideas have been leeched out and used up by countless people.

Real patrician literature is rare and known to the very few. It is rich with information and ideas that are yet to be exploited to death.

Gee I wonder why.

>theater
>based on a book
>wants the black audience

One of these things can't read the others.

What games are they?

Good triple wdhmbt?

Implying that JK was a good author despite the plot holes in her books

kek

If the author allows it and wants it to happen then how is it a problem?

I mean it's their IP and they can do what they want with it. Who the fuck are YOU to tell a content creator what they can and can not do with their own fucking creations?

If this were the other way around you'd be all nodding your heads in agreement. And who the fuck cares about some Harry potter stage play shit anyway?

I haven't seen this movie in years but was that deep space nigga supposed to be someone important? I remember him having a decent amount of lines and screen time despite being and extra.

I feel this way pretty much but I don't think its worth tossing a critical side eye at Rowling trying to cash in on the current identity politics discussion in the mainstream.

I hate Harry Potter though and it is her work of "art", not mine or anybody else's

There's time travel involved again.

Time travel with time turners and they got back years and decades back in the past with them.

Theres no conspiracy goy

>If this were the other way around you'd be all nodding your heads in agreement
nice fallacy, hey if she says all the characters are now talking, wand waving farm yard animals that okay too, who cares about a consistent universe.

is that a little transnigga? that is the niggest fucking nigga I've seen, ugly as fuck what the fuck

is that a boy or a girl or a fucking adult, I can't fucking tell

>white and black parents
>kid is shit color not mulatto

Battlefield, Watch_Dogs2, and Mafia III all star black dudes

Why are they making a play for Harry Potter?

Because they know its low IQ fanbase will pay to see it

>a hacker
>black
>a mafioso
>black
I get the Battlefield one, but Jesus...

Dude there are countless HP plays. I actually saw one somewhat recently, Potted Potter. But there was also A Very Potter Musical and several others

>Hermione goes from a smoking hottie to jayden smith with mickey mouse ears.

I know Rowling wants to be progressive, making dumpledore a cocksmoker and all, but this is just so stupid she must be demented as fuck.

At least cast a remotely hot girl, you fucking idiots, even rupert grint wouldn't dunk his ginger dick into such a goofy ass cunt

Harry potter and the horcrux of my wife's son

Costra Nostra did actually work with and sometimes against black neighborhoods like Harlem to push drugs

They themselves usually didn't show up in Harlem and would usually just use a black middle man but the relationship does exist

back when she mentioned dumbledore being gay, i mean, at least there was some setup within the novel for that, and he was a pretty quirky guy. it's not any worse than revealing a character's favorite band or their blood type or whatever. it's just an additional trait of theirs

but since then she obviously hasn't managed to stay relevant and has been diving back into the spotlight with that adult novel (flopped), so now it's back into potter with a play, published script touted as 8th book, and Fantastical Beasts, the only thing that actually looks interesting and has nothing to do with harry potter himself.

The son Kylo Rens his dad

SPOLIER

>A play

Fuck off, that has nothing to do with this board. Who the fuck even watches theater?

I think the most offensive thing about this is the name Scorpius