What did he whisper in her ear?

What did he whisper in her ear?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I am a HUGE FAGGOT and this is a extremely pretentious movie, none of us have any idea how does it feel to have a hard life

>all female ghostbusters

install gentoo

Nobody will ever believe you.

Go back to Sup Forums

love will tear us apart

>we're both over rated and over paid

>I can feel your boobs

>when you're sliding into third and you feel a squishy turd, diarrhea poop poop, diarrhea poop poop

I can't, I was banned for not installing gentoo

>if you don't support this movie, we will kill Dan

>"Jet fuel can't melt steel beams."

>Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

>"there's going to be an all female Ghostbusters that I have to pretend to like in the year 2016. Please kill me now"

Lost in Translation is a Marvel Cinematic Universe movie.

Hawkeye travels back from the future to make sure Natasha becomes a spy.

9/10

Came here to post this.

>HEY BEECH

fucking gay and reedit tier but I believe it.

> I sexually Identify as John Cena. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of defending my WWE championship at WWE SUMMERSLAM. People say to me that a person being John Cena is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care. You Can't See Me. I'm having Vince McMahon inject me with Hustle, Loyalty and Respect. From now on I want you guys to call me "Champ" and respect my right to Five Knuckle Shuffle and Never Give Up. If you can't accept me you're a Cenaphobe and need to check your #1 Contendership. Thank you for being so understanding.

only correct answers
do you live in detroit? also i think thats kinda the point of the movie, everybody can have stressful, monotone and unsatisfying moments in life, not matter if you are a just married young woman or a rich and famous veteran actor

>"I have to be to leaving, but I won't let that come between us."

We can all stop the bullshit now.

You're a spoiled bitch
Go fuck your husband

anu cheeki breeki iv damke

>When can we leave?

>image.jpg

hail hydra

"RUN!"

good meme!!!!

>Rosebud

wtf hes already look old as fuck in the 90s?

"Hail Hydra."

>wait til you see my dick

> I have to be leaving... But I won't let that come between us

youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4

>slut

>observe this digits

>...
>....
>cuck

greedo shot first

failure

Just write. That's what he said.

Also Bill Murray is Clint eastwood and scarjo is Sofia coppola and Giovanni ribisi is spike jonze and the blonde movie star was....... Lohan? Spears? I forget.

"I got a bigger pay check than you did"

LOL

Cameron Diaz

>This watch. This watch was on your daddy’s wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that watch was your birthright. He’d be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little girl, I give the watch to you.

>"How did you be ahead of me on foot when I left before you and I took the taxi? Plot hole?"

Don't pollute good movies with capeshit you degenerate

So Sofia and Clint got down in Japan right?
Remember that movie he did with an oranguatan. Bill has that on the tv in his room I think.

never, ever fucking reply to me ever again you fucking cunt.

>women can't direct or write for shit

I wanna fucking tear you apart

fuk u

only thing that movie gave us was new mbv

"That time I touched your foot was an sexual awaking for me. Ever since that night I've been stealing your dirty socks and secretly jerking off into them."

I got your test results! You're positive! You've got the HIV! Yes, AIDS, big time! You've got the AIDS, big time!

lmao

The condom broke