So we agree that Russia is France's best friend they have similar histories of revolution, wars, and Empire...

So we agree that Russia is France's best friend they have similar histories of revolution, wars, and Empire. Plus both h!very large Muslim minorities.

I thought Quebec was France's best friend

France will have to take a back seat now that big daddy Trump is at the helm, but we can all still be friends provided a certain country makes the right choice.

Yep, best buddies ever. Napoleon's invasion and Crimean war were just friendly banter.

WW1 and WW2

France's best friend is Belgium and Germany not Russia

everyone has been at war with everyone at some point

Actually, Uk is our best friend. We have much in common and throw a lot of banter at one another.

We have no best friend. The US is the only country we can consider our """friend""", still they don't like us :'(

Nice Try Lad but the UK is our best friend. You have Germany with the EU

Belgium

Russia is america's best friend!

Half of Belgium hates France.
The other half IS France.
So Belgium doesn't count f a m

Most french people still hate german and don't feel any connection with them. Only reason to visit is to buy cheap clothes and gas. We do do business with them, but that's just because it's profitable for the both of us.

Wtf nobody "hates" the german here what is your fuckin problem.
And they're our first economic partner.
And there is thousands, maybe millions of Germans that come to France every year and they are well treated. They speak good French and some even make friend with locals.

Yeah, we and Europe are BFFs.

we aren't "europe"

BF's

gabon is our best friend

Have you drifted somewhere while I wasn't paying attention?

yes we are in fact just situated to the western border of that one country you call europe

France cannot into friends

Québec is honorary France. It doesn't count.

maybe if you stopped being a bunch of disgusting smelly subhumans you'd find it easier to make friends

Every day you learn something new. Thanks, m8.

stupid yanki i'm from russia haha lol benis

LMAO

We ripped off their language too. It's a very close relationship

Regarding Revolutions, you could say the same of the US.

Americans are ungrateful

nobody ask your smelly anglo opinion australia

Who was better Suvorov or Napoleon?

Still having hurts from Grand Armee kicking us around several times? It's fine, 'cause stupid Pavel I put Russia in war against Napoleon. ffs, he had to let Napoleon kill HRE, it wasn't out war at all.

Suvorov never lost a single battle, even when odds were stacked against him. Suvorov was definitely a better general, but Napoleon was more of a leader.

>Pavel I
Alexander I, of course.

>Germany
wew
and in a more general manner we are friend with pretty much nobody in europe you know ,war and shit

ah the legendary angry kiwi beware he is less inoffensive than a normal kiwi he could scratch your leg

Is Russia in Europe?

Yes Russia has been European since Peter the Great

this was a thread about friendship between us and russia and you just declared war are you mad (napoopan's better)

TAIK DAT MOSIN, KOMRADE
EET IZ A GUD RAYFL

No

So it's Asian

There's an angry Kiwi who posts about hating the French, and there's one who hates Anglos. They're almost certainly the same person and best to be ignored.

It's russian

We tried to enlight you, and you finally got out message during your 1917's revolution!

Long live revolution!

I'll be your friend.

Petite Entente ftw

We have Scotland

The message being 'we want to fuck your shit up'? Yeah, that was an enlightening experience indeed.

There are two friends of Russia: France and Britain.

>dude our 300 year history with the UK trumps your 1000 year history with the UK
Umm?

RAINBOW WARRIOR'd.

Ay, in exacting their deranged shenanigans on the world, the barbaric Germans birthed the finest alliance known to man: the Triple Entente.

Don't forget USA and Poland.

We've no friends, we're too autistic for this

how can other countries even compete ?
we have the most beautiful Sup Forumsfu in the world

>Germany

I'd rather be close to Algeria, Oman or Sri Lanka

I always thought you hate each other.

Love/hate.