Will it be as bad as Godzilla?

Will it be as bad as Godzilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. At worst this hag will be funner to look at than Kickass.

i

Shitpost all you want about muh diversity but it has got a really great cast.
It's nailed the aesthetic and Gareth Edwards is a good director.
I guess the only thing to be actually worried about is story.

>good director

Can you not read? He directed Godzilla!

>swn nibble your earlobe
;_;

Which one, because I enjoyed both.

What about this?

i don't know but man look at those dick sucking lips holy shit i want them around my cock

Same here.

Probably because not a fan of the source material.

Is it good?

Everything after the HALO jump in Godzilla was great. So I think this will be worse.

>lips are bigger than
>I'm white

and a guy. Kill me.

>Now, it's our turn to adapt
Who the fuck came up with this shit.

Bad bait. Can you at least try?

Fun fact : they hired 3 people from Girl Meets World writing team to go revise dialogue

How many sexist pig lines are we gonna get?

Decent. I thought it was better than Godzilla (2014). Like its spiritual successor, it has a slow pace and shows very little of the monsters. But the human characters are more interesting. Worth checking out at least once. But I haven't seen it in a few years, so I might need to reevaluate.

Thanks.

though still hope some monster every now and then.

It'll probably be shit considering that they're reshooting more than half of it.

Remember. It's very light on the monsters. More so than Godzilla. And based on the movie in question, I think Legendary/WB mandated more screen time for Godzilla and the Muto.

I would be okay with Cloverfield levels of monster screentime.

I've jerked it to this weebum, just in case you was ponderin

Sweden or possibly Germany

Be afraid, Daisyfags. Your time is coming to an end.

Fine by me. I'm getting tired of posting Daisy all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

>reshoots

it'll be worse. considering godzilla was actually good

>believing clickbait rumors

thinking godzilla was good

>he thinks it was bad

The only problem with Edwards' Godzilla is that it wasn't secretly a Pacific Rim crossover,and we didn't get Gypsy Danger out of nowhere to fight Godzilla.

At best it was dull. Had a couple of cool shots sprinkled throughout. Other than that it was overly serious, had baffling lapses in logic, and the characters were either uninteresting or wasted. Yawn.

No, that movie proved that he has great sense of buildup, visual and direction. The script is the problem

I think Godzilla was a shit 'kaiju' movie, not an actual shit movie. It's actually really well made and has really great cinematography in it.

I can't hate on it. It gave us "let them fight"

>Decent. I thought it was better than Godzilla (2014). Like its spiritual successor, it has a slow pace and shows very little of the monsters. But the human characters are more interesting. Worth checking out at least once. But I haven't seen it in a few years, so I might need to reevaluate.

Have seen it four or five times now. Great film and it makes me despair at Godzilla and fear for this...

It also give us roided-out Kick-Ass staring blankly at the camera for the better part of 2 hours.

what exercise is she doing at 0:05? The one with the barbells

I want her to punch me in the balls and crush my cock with her thighs.

The reshoots have me worried.

I was excited about having a tonally different SW from the rest of the franchise, to set it apart as a side story.

I feel like they are gonna fuck it up now.

She hardly has DSL. Also you can see her mustache shadow.

Get better eyes, user.

Rogue One doesn't have Elizabeth Olsen, so it already has that advantage.

I kind of have two minds about it.

On the one hand I'm regretting the loss the darker tone. But on the other hand, if it's anything like Godzilla, then I'd much rather have humor and quips over bland, unlikable characters that spend the entire movie reacting to Vader with their mouth open as he wrecks their shit.

I rebel.............

It's total exaggeration from bloggers dude.
They said the exact same shit about Suicide Squad and David Ayer came out and said that the studio gave him more money to shoot bigger sequences to add in.

>"Hurr I don't want to wait to go to the US so i'll sneak across a no mans land filled with deadly aliens"

>"Oh wow even though they kill people and destroy things the aliens are just misunderstood and SOME of them are super friendly, vote democrat"

I threw up in my mouth a little

Wow she got as fit as a single mother who has done afternoon work out for two weeks

yes

It's all about forcing SJW propaganda now.

As Kasdan said in an interview, he and JJ asked themselves what it would be like if the Nazis had gone to Argentina and regrouped after WWII.

From birth, Jews are raised with this idea that homogeneous white societies will inevitably result in goose-stepping, ethnic cleansing, and warmongering. And I could understand that outlook if history had begun in 1930. But the truth is, whites are the most egalitarian and least barbaric group in human history.

That's what frustrates many of us when jewish SJW Hollywood sensibilities become accepted norms. They're slanted, prejudiced and their bias goes unchallenged by everyone.

The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.

It has gotten boring. It's stale. I wish we could get a more nuanced view of evil, but that won't happen because show-biz Jews always find a way of politicizing everything.

Like, recently I saw a movie set in 1920s Chicago. There were several shots of a black man and a white woman holding hands in the street. It was there to sell us something. It was out of place and revisionist. It's tacky and it's condescending.

The objective is to shape public opinion with the assumption that everyone needs "educating" and are too dumb to pick up on the flagrant advertising of their agenda. In this case, it was a short throwaway scene and it still took me out of the movie. The message is basically, "You're too dumb to find the right opinions by yourself, so we're going to give you direction by placing propaganda in the media you consume."

SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.

Dirty, smelly apes.

Why is it so rare to see a white man with a black woman, instead of always the other way around?

>The First Order was a Jewish take on ultimate evil. And because modern Jews are obsessed with The Shoah and WWII everything magically relates to MUH SIX MILLION.
It's not like Lucas' Empire was based on some arab dictatorship. It's the same source material, we just see two different takes on it: Lucas' Empire was definitely more threatening and cooler, JJ's discount empire is made of retards and whiny bitches, if anything JJ ridicules nazis and lucas treats them like the ultimate evil.

>SJW placement just seems dishonest and manipulative. Flagrant product placement annoys me whether it's a product I like or not. It takes me out of the ride that it should be, pauses everything to remind me what I'm supposed to think, and then expects me to jump back in with full enthusiasm.
100% agree with this

Because white men and black women don't like each other in general. Hell, not even black men like black women.

Because black women are ugly and nobody wants them. When a white guy is so ugly and undesired he has to settle for a black woman he doesn't want photographic evidence because its embarrassing.

True.
I can see why they aren't attracted to their own kind.
Well, hopefully they just breed pure blacks out of existence.