Why do you like Ween, Sup Forums? Are you 12?

Why do you like Ween, Sup Forums? Are you 12?

Mentally, yes

I like fun

what a tool

I like Tool

Why don't you like Ween, OP? Are you a big old stinky dum-dum face?

what are you, 12?

Why don't you like Ween user?
Are you 10 but "real mature for your age"?

Mollusk is the only good album. The rest aren't taken seriously, and I can't be expected to listen to music that they didn't even bother to take seriously when it was being written.
>putting naked girls on the cover of your piece of art
No.

ween is silly music

I enjoy listening to them, or at least some of their stuff.

fuckin got em

>The Mollusk
>Serious album

GET OFF MY ASS, YA WEE BITTY FUCK

/thread

>implying that it's not GOAT sexy album art

OCEAN MAN

Look at her hip on the bottom left

Quebec it best

Great song. But there's plenty of other equally great songs on the Mollusk. See:

- the mollusk
- mutilated lips
- it's gonna be (alright)
- buckingham green
- she wanted to leave (reprise)

u can b pastiche or humorous but still good ykno

holy shit

wtf are you talking about?

White Pepper is unironically their best album

>taking music seriously
music that takes itself seriously is pure garbage. It's cringey and 2deep4u

Music that takes itself TOO seriously is often cringey, granted. But if you only listen to music that is light-hearted/comedic, you're probably a retard.

>if you exclusively enjoy a certain type of music you're probably a retard

Then what would that make me if I listened to exclusively music that took itself seriously and didn't listen to light-hearted music like OP

How dare someone put humor into their music instead of making a thousandth album about being in love?

coming from probably the single biggest fan of ween on Sup Forums

At least 36% of their music is about love in some way or another.

why do you think art should be inherently serious? Why should music or any artistic medium ever take itself seriously

Less of a retard, but I'd still suggest listening to some lighthearted/comedic stuff. The reason it wouldn't be as bad is because there's WAY more music that takes itself somewhat seriously than there is that is lighthearted/comedic. In one scenario you're ruling out 90% of music, in the other you're ruling out 10% of music.

Woops didnt mean for the quote in the middle of that post. Fuck mobileposting

I'm a big Zappa fan and one of the reasons I'm a fan is that he made satirical music, while still conveying a message. Not to mention that he's a genre of his own and all the outstanding musicians he has worked with.

Love is the most powerful emotion in humanity, it only makes sense that music would reflect that

Doesn't it get overdone and pointless after a certain point? Think - AOR bands.

I'm not against love songs. I hate clichés and tedious generalizations. Artists like Bob Dylan have a message to convey in regards to love. That's what I value.

What this guy said. It's not overdone as long as it's good and somewhat original

What I love about Ween is their ability to do so many different things well. They're all over the fucking place and that's great.