Is that Ramsey?

>Had the armies
>Had the Tyrells
>Had nobles, commoners loved him, participated on the King's Council

Was not.

RIGHT HERE SENPAI.

Drogon is CUTE!

>Supporting a usurper

Renly got what he deserved, his claim was Stannis is mean I should be King.

CAST THEM

Calling it now.

Hound will kill the Brotherhood without Banners leadership and become their new leader.

Jaime will get Riverrun back, go to the Freys to celebrate then have the Lannister army turn on them cause Frey shits couldn't take back Riverrrun and have the Riverlands in revolt against them and weak men will never rule the Riverlands again.

Can someone explain the Stannis meme, because I really don't get it.

They spent FIVE (5) SEASONS building this mother fucker up only to have him die in the snow after getting his ass kicked by fucking Ramsay Bolton. Five seasons... and for what? He killed his brother... the fires predicted his success... he would have taken King's Landing if Tyrion and Tywin hadn't pulled some shit out of their collective asses.

Then, after they waste 5 seasons of our time building this pathetic loser up, they rush and have him kill his daughter and die over the course of two episodes.

He was a loser, and I'm glad he's dead

why haven't more characters in ASOIAF committed suicide?

all we have is ashara dayne and possibly tommen?

GHOSTXSANSA
SHIP IT

Wyman and Rafford.

he's cute. just like that dragon pokemon.

It's weird, she's 5'9 which is around Sophie's height, but she seems so much larger and sexier.

I wanna fertilize her eggs so bad.

He was just a vector to carry melly to Jon

I think book Stannis is going to do a lot more and show Stannis was just a burden to the show and not a favorite of the fans occupying too much screentime. They both probably will reach the same conclusion, one with Stannis doing different things.

Confess?

book stannis almost def has a plan, in show any cutaway death is suspect, that simple

oh man i totally forgot about her

i can never forgive stannis

I haven't got a dom fetish like you fags but she is pretty cute in that outfit.

Seems like a cool person to hang out with desu.

>permanent solution to a temporary problem
Fuck you man you don't know my life

RENLY IS NOT RIGHT

Why? Selyse was a cunt.

Why did they even bother having Jaime's hand getting chopped off? Why did they have him spend all that time with Brienne and have him go back and save her from the bear?

Those were plot points that led to his redemption arc, a redemption arc that (unless the trailers for next week are misleading) isn’t going to happen.

Instead of allowing Jamie to become the complex sort of anti-hero that he became in the book. The show has instead decided to keep him as a flat villain, who learned absolutely nothing from his time as a captive, who learned nothing about the struggles of a disability after losing his hand, who never learned what a toxic person his sister was after spending time and opening up to Brienne.

Who’s fucking bright idea was it to cut out a complex story arc in favor of twincest? What moron thought, “hey, instead of having Jamie grow as a character, let’s just have him continue to be obsessed with his sister. That’s better, right?” No! So stupid! The same moron must have thought that was a good idea as the one who thought that shit show that they turned Dorne into was a good idea, or the one who decided to completely ruin Stannis’s character before giving him one of the most anti-climatic deaths on the show.

so why does he commit suicide? does something happen to margaery?

Eww wtf changed my mind. I guess she's ONLY cute when she's in that outfit. Or at least not smiling like a chimpanzee

Dude show Jaime hasn't even caught up to book Jaime, chill out.

>season 2
>Theon goes over to request his dad's help
>"no, fuck you, we're going to invade your home too by the way"
>"fuck yeah dad I'll help you out, since you've always been here for me and everything and you haven't been treating me like a sack of shit or anything"
What the hell?

Will we see Rodrick/Asher in any of the episodes? What about the Whitehills?

Is there another thread or something? This one is moving really slow.
Have all the shitposters gone to bed already?

Do any of you fags watch After the Thrones?

can anyone else even compete with such perfection

No, fuck off.

>swn use your dick to beat Arya

Why live?

I'm going to pretend you're just acting retarded.

it feels like the hillary clinton version of half in the bag

in show theon spends all of season 5 explaining his reasons for this, the whole fucking season, how did u miss it?

These guys are worse than the Burlington bar people

I don't have a dom fetish.

I have a fetish for chicks doing and fucking guys society, job, familial relationship or morals say they aren't supposed to.

Exactly so kys faggot

What's with the Syrio coming back talk? Were there leaks?

post characters that are literally you

A picture has an extra in the background that has a silhouette similar to him.

That's it.

I dont know man but I've heard it too. Whats up with that, haha? Where is the source on this leak?

there's a cockteasing pic of what looks like his curly ass head coming up behind waif-u that someone is probably posting as I type this

no

No. Jesus fucking christ there are literally dozens of GOT recap podcasts and shit. Why!?

Nth for SweetRobin

Not that far off. For her part, I think she did truly believe in Stannis. I don't know if the Lord of Light needs a broken priest for resurrections, but as with Thoros, Melly was indeed broken when Stannis died. In a sense, everything in her life lead her to Jon, including Stannis.

No its terrible. At least Talking Dead has behind the scenss stuff, actors as guests, and interviews with actors

perfect moustache

Goddamn what a clusterfuck of a sentence. Took me 5 read-throughs to decipher and I'm still not 100% sure what you're talking about.

>calling Renly a kinslayer
>not knowing Renly waa ready to kinslay the shit out of Stannis.

The model for Mira Forrester appeared in like season 3 or 4 showing flowers to olenna

>fat
>lazy
>glutton
>ugly
>nasty beard
>annoying faggot
Pottery.

fugly cow

>Emilia didn't do this scene

Would have got an emmy nom for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=M8zwcbjbBEU

Question: "Syrio Forel has a strong relationship with the House of Black and White, doesn't he?"

Response: "Well! Yeah ... Well, no. Uh ... No! Nah, I don't know! ... With Braavos, yes."

The only one I can truly think of...

He was hoping that he would get the love and admiration he didn't get from the Starks if he helped his dad. Greed is a horrible thing, especially greed for love, and it led him to betray his best friend.

Oth for HoundxWolf

>ywn be bros with Gurm then discuss about salad dressings then meet her good friend Sibel

>show is totally missing the sense of despair and hopelessness engulfing the books

in the books you have shitloads of people dying from plague, starving in the snow, main characters getting majorly fucked up

in the show the main characters go from scene to scene as though they are on a picnic

There were other leaks that someone reposted from reddit that sounded plausible, where it's jaqen with syrio's face. It was in amongst a whole bunch of plotlines so it probably wasn't just someone explaining the silhouette

The extra in that pic has a similar silhouette, but zoomed in and brightened is revealed to have different clothing. I mean, after all these years that's reasonable, but what's kinda unreasonable is saying this guy is Syrio.

>am back home again in Santa Fe, after two weeks on the road in Baltimore and New York City.

>Great trip... but I seem to have brought the plague home with me.

>Some kind of con crud was going around at Balticon. My assistant Jo was stricken with it, as was my friend Lezli Robyn, though in both cases it did not manifest until after the con. Coughing, fever, headache, congestion, more coughing.

>I got it too, albeit a milder case. And then my assistant Lenore was stricken. (So far Parris has been spared, knock wood).>

>We're all still under the weather, though recovering.

It's over lads, he's as good as dead.

>swn bruise the back of your throat with a 12 inch strapon
;_;

Will we see best girl again?

They both look like they would go to Sturgis together for shits and giggles.

But he gets to tap Sibel.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

That's kind of a hard thing to encapsulate in every scene.

promise?

>Sibel
Reminder

I think you genuinely have issues with reading comprehension.

I'll simplify and give examples.

I'm into chicks fucking guys that society, the chick's job, their familial relationship with the guy, or morals say they aren't supposed to fuck.

Society for example wouldn't like highborn or princess fucking lowborn.

Job for example wouldn't like teacher with student or nun, septa with someone

Familial relationships for example would be against mother/son, aunt/nephew

Morals would be against girlfriend or wife cheating on boyfriend or husband (I'd be self inserting as dude the wife or girlfriend cheats with)

Probably not, user. Isn't the TOJ scene when she's older? Or did I hear a rumor that her character shows up at different ages in episode 10?

wtf would I want to see kid L again? I want the Knight of the Laughing Tree

you have issues with mental health and structuring a sentence

No friend. That was a very poorly constructed sentence, but I see what you mean now.

There will be a flashback of her with Ned, Benjen, and their father at Winterfell in episode 10.

Is this true?

That was a prop titty, righT?

>he's as good as dead

What will SIBEL'S last words to Gurm be?

what do you mean true

die u fat fuck DIE

jesus fucking christ do you even understand how to write sentences

Yes it was. Would have been a bit awkward but the actress should have committed.

Anyone can tap whores.

because she's the best girl
> cordy.webm