Stop doing drugs

stop doing drugs.

whatever you say frankie-senpai

OP...
What's got into ya?

Stop being a politically-illiterate libertarian moron.

did he actually not believe in drugs?
I've never done illegal drugs but what about coffee and all the shit they put in food? There's drugs in everything and even without LSD we wouldn't have gotten pet sounds

>libertarian
he was literally a conservative and he said it many many times

>le coffee is drugs too :^)

fucking hell Sup Forums has gone to shit

>Caffeine isn't a drug
Just as bad as saying alcohol isn't a drug

i've never seen anyone beating their wife by driking a mug of coffe

The definition of a drug is: "a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body."

Caffeine has a psychological effect when injested. Not all drugs are bad, and caffeine is one of them.

>
you know damm well in wich way the word "drug" is being used here

>the way the word drug is being used
what are you fucking on about?

no one is thinking about coffe when they say
"doing drugs is bad you shouldn't do it"

stop being an autistic smartass

Damn it's exactly this type of cutting edge music discussion that just keeps me coming back

stop smoking cigarettes

Drugs are surrounded by a culture of deviance. Alcohol is a drug in some cultures, and not in others. Due to The US's puritan heritage, just about everything is a drug except coffee and cigarettes. The culture surrounding cigarettes have changed since Frank's time, however, so those are a drug now too.

>
When you paint everything in broad strokes words lose their meaning. You know what he's talking about stop being retarded.

>politically-illiterate
Aside from going a bit far in the conspiracy territory sometimes he was probably the most sensible "conservative" American musician of the past 50 years.

I wouldn't say saying caffeine is a drug is going to far with the definition. If you want me to go too far, food is technically a drug but I would never call food a drug. Caffeine is something you can extract and snort for a crazy, sometimes deadly, buzz.

I've been listening to him alot lately and he seems like a really bright dude. Pls share some facts about him, if you want

>He favored capitalism, entrepreneurship, and independent business, stating that musicians could make more from owning their own businesses than from collecting royalties. He opposed communism, stating, "A system that doesn't allow ownership... has—to put it mildly—a fatal design flaw."
Most sensible "conservative" doesn't mean a lot.

no , you stop supporting the war on drugs and stop supporting the doctoral agenda tearing us apart .
drugs are just placebo's any ways you retard they have us in fighting over placebo's !!! wake the fuck up traitor!!!!!

Literally everything in the greentext is right though

>t. politically-illiterate liberal