Name one (1) food that foreigners must try while visiting your country. I'd recommend pic related

Name one (1) food that foreigners must try while visiting your country. I'd recommend pic related.

one pound whale steak flavored with australian tear

MEATPIE

Sticky toffee pudding. God tier pudding.

I'd say balut but I don't even eat that myself so I recommend isaw (chicken intestine)

Salmiakkisuklaa (salty liqourice chocolade)

Rohlík s kečupem

I was nearly scared stiff.

sweet dumplings filled with fruit, most commonly plums and apricots

>t. ching chong

All the bbq

ew

>roll with ketchup
what is dis exactly

It depends. Where are those foreigners from?

Let's just say they are from America for convenience.

shiet, i want to immigrate so bad just bc of this shit, cheap meat n beer

bbq is based

but i dont know what those saussages are, are they even gud the black saussages, i ate bacon only and really liked it but dont know about pig

Karak.

It's the coffee and tea of the middle east.

Sulfuric acid

The things you think are sausage are beef ribs/brisket I think covered in BBQ sauce which is sweet/smokey

Maybe Roast Lamb or Fish and Chips. There are no real special New Zealand dishes, but our produce is good. Try our fruit, seafood, dairy and meat

I would eat that turd.

Yeah, it depends on where they're from, if they're from a civilized country, i'd recommend bbq, if they're from a third world shithole like mexico or somalia they can eat shit, right before they fuck off back to their own country

why do koreans love to put sesame on everything?

not
>desalinated with Israeli Technology® Arab Tears

Panino co mortazza

>fenno-swedes worshiping black rods

Munchy box

Nothing
There is no originial romanian food
It is all stolen from the balkans, central europe or turks

Too bad Mexico couldn't say the same. I'll have nearly anything else they make though.

served on a plate, YES.

the meat on that piece of greasy paper on top of the filthiest table on the house, NO.

barszcz z uszkami, 10/10 boys and grills

>tfw we don't have any traditional food

Like we let gringos have the good stuff

Because we are a country of immigrants, no matter how much some people seem to deny it.

the based raclette

call me a fat fuck i don't care, it is a gift from the gods

>enjoying memeclette

We are as much as you and we still have

The Brits have Bovril, which, when described, honestly sounds pretty nasty on a number of levels.

We have the California roll? Does that count?

>not pressed duck
kys baguettenigger!

Why the hell would you press a duck? Sounds inhumane.

Maybe you don't yankee cuck, but the glorious south has plenty of traditional dishes.

Hey, that's ours too!

>implying we wouldn't all get food poisoning for eating this type of street food from an azn bazaar

fuck yea

actually trying to contribute, unlike all the teenagers posting their teenage lunch snacks

I'm really interested in what this tastes like, cause beet is sickly sweet and not very good

but it's already dead
it extracts bone marrow (like what you have inside osso bucco) and mixes it with the blood and sauce
sounds delicious

i'll go one day but it's expensive and i've never eaten it yet

If one then it has to be this

probably this

I'm from Maryland, it's mandatory to eat steamed blue crabs and crab cakes here.

Stæhr flæsk med persillesovs