Btw, I am Greek

btw, I am Greek

Other urls found in this thread:

theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-student-in-poland-denounces-racist-attack/38054
liveleak.com/view?i=164_1441617119&comments=1
youtu.be/uynI0gLxA7w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"""greek"""

theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-student-in-poland-denounces-racist-attack/38054

>The group has been moved from the hostel in which they were staying and put up in a house with private security on the outskirts of the city.

why the fuck are poles beating other europeans? not every guy with black hair and a little brown skin is a full blown muslim arab

>why the fuck are poles beating other europeans?
They're poles, they're subhuman idiots

They thought hes Arab. I remember story about how Polaks tried to beat some Argie and he started to scream Messi Messi so they learned he is from Argentina and not Muslim and they let him go

this

Poles are superior to southern europeans, their wendish blood makes them invincible. These olive skinned abominations deserve all the suffering and pain these proud hussars can give to them.

>Poles are superior
literally stopped reading.

poor George
Greek media reported about him for 2 weeks

t. mateusz

you have to go back

come on guys he looks pretty arab to me

My father is english and my mother is a filipino.

Polish deserve to inherit this country from the domesticated and halfcaste abominations that have been raised here under jewish indoctrination.

I am inferior to them even though I am bound by blood to this country, I wouldn't mind if they mistook me for an arab with a desert religion, if they beat me who am I to argue with them I am not fully european, they have already beaten my english father when he biked home from work twice so god knows how they'd treat me.

They have priority, I am an invader even though I was born in this country and my father is english

"""People""" who look like me are inferior to these invincible hussars

>My father is english and my mother is a filipino.
t. piotr

>greeks
>white

nothing happend. You dont look like european. Have to appreciate that they still had a respect for Your life and health and stand to fight with bare fists and i'am sure one per one like a men. No knifec etc. ...and finally reall man dont compalin as nothing happend to you. Face its not a glass. it will regenerate

>piotr
I'll admit Germans are superior to the Polish, they are of a inferior stock and eugenics would dictate they are inferior to Germans.

However they are less domesticated more resilient

liveleak.com/view?i=164_1441617119&comments=1

The Polish are inferior to you however your children like in all western european countries have been coddled too much

see

So why did the Polish say they were superior to me and tear the fat off the bacon in their sandwiches and throw it in my face and call me mohammed?

They are superior to olive skinned abominations that have the audacity to call themselves european.

>So why did the Polish
poles don't act by reason.

>filipino
I have never discarded a post so fast

>and my mother is a filipino

so you are part spicmoor, senpai

Beating Arabs is not okay either

ich grüße Sie
youtu.be/uynI0gLxA7w

>

>Beating the people that want to slaughter you is not okay either

>hole digging
lost it

beating invaders is ok

do not worry. We are the territorial predators. We do not hunt out of our territory. You are still save and respect in your home

damn, too hurry

what?

too hurry stop

quality posts

from a quality man! ;)