Who wins this?

Who wins this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m5SdvuUJX9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5926m43oXkU
youtube.com/watch?v=3i2h1GcqXx0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pinhead probably doesn't need to sleep

Demons gave Freddy his powers, the cenobites basically ARE demons, so it's not much of a contest.

the only movie where they introduce demons is freddy's dead, and i dont think anyone one is going to defend that as canon, also cenobites are not typical demons

Freddy is a nutbull with a bag of tricks. Pinhead is some kind of demigod.

Freddy goes to hell, and becomes a prisoner.
Pinhead is most likely a warden.

as far as slasher villains go, Freddy isn't really very threatening or powerful

I don't know if there is much "demi" about it, desu.

Pinhead rips apart Freddy with his chains and then tortures Freddys soul for an eternity. This is a mismatch.

youtube.com/watch?v=m5SdvuUJX9Y

I'm glad everyone has enough brains to know that Pinhead would clearly win

Whatever happened with the Hellraiser reboot movie, did it get canned?

Hellraiser judgement began filming earlier in the year and will be out on dvd in 2017

>will be out on dvd in 2017
well smell like a disaster already

The fuck are you on about?

>Child's Play: Murderer possessed doll kills people.
>Halloween: Psycopath murders people.
>Friday the 13th: Giant ghoul murders teenagers at the site of his death.
>Nightmare: Undead rapist spectre whose invincible in your dreams and has total reality warping powers kills you and consumes your soul

Depends on where they fight.

If for whatever reason Freddie somehow left the nightmare realm and opened the cube, he doesn't have any powers in the waking world and would lose.

If the Cenobites trespassed into the nightmare world where Freddie is invincible and has total control, Freddie would probably win.

>out in dvd
>ywn get a risky high budget cosmic/hellish horror series

Both was once humans and both have weak points, most of cenobtyes was killed in hellbound pretty easy for another supernatural entity. None of them is a semi-god in their own canon, so the battle could be almost tied.

Looks like Sup Forums just remember Hellraiser and forgot everything about hellbound and hellraiser 3

rushed turd crapped out to keep movie rights

>Pinhead rips apart Freddy with his chains and then tortures Freddys soul for an eternity
Then Pinhead wakes up.

bibibibibibibibi
big boy xD

>Hellbound / Hellraiser 2

Pinhead start to lost his powers when he watched his own human self on a photo, since he recover his human memory, was rejected by Leviathan.

It will not dificult for Freddy to play with his mind and memory.

This guy did a pretty good video examining this exact match up:
youtube.com/watch?v=5926m43oXkU
He also has a Jason vs. Michael one, which is also pretty good.

Pinhead.

couldn't pinhead just headbutt freddy

pinhead is weak as fuck tho

JUST

this

The debate is silly though cause both characters are basically immortal

I remember reading Freddy vs Jason vs Ash and i really liked the part where Ash falls asleep and Freedy starts fucking with him. At first it had a little effect on Ash, but soon he basically told Freddy that after everything that he being through (dismembering his friends and lover, cutting his own hand etc) h just aint scared. And since Freedy feeds on fear he got his shit pushed in by Ash. So yes, Pinhead wins every time.

Ehhh... Except pinhead doesn't sleep. The "but both their powers work!" Thing is crap.

>my JUST will be legendary even in hell

but freddy couldn't navigate the spook box with his claws either.

stalemate

Ash has the advantage of being a protagonist... its not a level playing field. Good always defeats evil in these types of films or at least 90% of the time.

"ive seen some shit so you don't scare me" is just plot armor for the hero.

Pinhead wouldn't have the same advantage against freddy. If Jason Vorhees was frightened in his Freddy Nightmare, then Pinhead would be spoop'd too.

Ash has a stronger will than any demon. And he would probably fuck Pinhead's shit up too.

This

I remember be a little kid and having to argue with fucking mouth breathers why Freddy is cooler than Jason.
The fact that they let Jason win in FVJ solidifies this, followed by the fact that he was not actually fucking killed.

>If Jason Vorhees was frightened in his Freddy Nightmare
Well Jason is a retard so i don't know if him being scared by Freddy meens that Freddy can scare litteraly anyone. And again, Pinhead actually lives in Hell, Freddy's nightmares are just another tuesday for him.

Looks like a reboot of 5. Part 9 was a reboot of the original. 7 has such a bad ass plot and main girl super pretty but they went full retard. First 2 were awesome. 4 5 and 6 are an awesome trilogy. 8 was such garbage! Only thing that felt like Hellraiser was the end; only two good scenes in the movie that and the basement scene. 9 was good. 3 was alright.

Since when don't Cenobites control whichever reality they are in?

So you think Jason Vorhees hasn't seen hell?
I'm sure he has spent every minute he isn't murdering people at Crystal Lake getting ass raped by satan.

Pinhead on the other hand is comfortable in hell because he is a god there. Freddy can transport him somewhere else, maybe before he was "Pinhead" and torture him there in a dream thus scaring the ever living shit out of him.

>before he was "Pinhead" and torture him there in a dream thus scaring the ever living shit out of him.
That reminds me of Ozymandias plan to kill dr Manhattan - trying to kill a god by the same way he became a god.

>and i dont think anyone one is going to defend that as canon
There's no debating it, it is canon.

Pinhead or the other cenobites would win vs. most trivial horror movie shenanigans.

Even though in their own cannon they're fairly "weak."

>because he is a god there
he also got his pale ass killed there

youtube.com/watch?v=3i2h1GcqXx0

>both characters are basically immortal

both are defeated/died every time in each one of their respective films. Not like they are inmortals.

And they all came back in the next one, making them effectively immortal.

if i remember correctly when pinhead died in 2 he didn't come back until 4 i think
i remember that there was one flick where he didn't make an appearance