>I post political memes on a television board

>feel the bern

this has never been more true. Glad i´m not an american

>Berniebros voting for Trump

It was bound to happen.

>I'm a leftist on the internet

>I'm an alt-right winger

This. Whoever wins, we lose.

But then again, it'd be fun to either see SJWs/ Sup Forumsfags get triggered.

>#ImWithHer

>mfw trump wins

>I am a here

>I'm not voting because I'm a dog

>tfw trump gets the autism vote

WE WALL NOW

>I'm voting

>forced to chose between a literal insane Berlusconi tier corrupt """""""businessman"""""" and a megalomaniac unironically feminist old Wall Street puppet

KEKED HARD

THEY'RE BRINGING MEMES, THEY'RE BRINGING REDDIT, THEY'RE SHITPOSTERS, and some, I assume, are here to discuss television and film.

>corrupt
>muh trump university
you do realize the judge actually is associated with la raza and there's many more thousands of people who were satisfied with trump's seminar thingy whatever the fuck it was, right? fact is everyone that does big business in the usa skirts the rules. at least trump has addressed how to fix it. can't blame the guy for playing the game the government set up

>tfw i'm an outsider rebel on Sup Forums

>fact is everyone that does big business in the usa skirts the rules
>that's what I want for a president

>Donald a good boi! He din du nuffin! He just gettin he life together

and i said these types of things are enabled by the government. you would elect career politicians like sanders or clinton who created the problem? the fact is he's the only one that's talking about solutions while every other candidate is just pandering. first and foremost tariffs need to come back so corporations are forced to stop relying on cheap labor while paying minimal taxes to ship their goods back to the usa

>would you elect some guys who had nothing to do with a problem mostly created by Reagan or one of the guys who exploited to death our country using that same problem?
>tariffs in [current year]

I can't wait for this memeguy to be president, America NEEDS another Harding tier corrupt administration

>A rich businessman born with a silver spoon up his ass wants to do actual work for the first time in his life
>A rich businessman needs extra stress and less sleep in his life
>mfw

>letting a business man who will bankrupt the USA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ty88Tlg84Ys

>he's so ignorant of the mechanics of America's electoral system that he thinks voting matters