What was her fucking problem?

What was her fucking problem?

vimeo.com/129275251

Bump

She's possessed. It's right there in the name of the stinkin' movie.

Jeez user, try to keep up.

But whats he trying to tell me besides everything shown in the film

Also
>58 years old

Ever notice Italian actresses are willing to do the most freaky shit? Even the hot ones.

I wonder how many times she smacked her head on the wall behind her?

Isn't she french

mite be some commentary about psychosis in there, haven't seen the whole movie

People really do flip out and spaz out like this and in the past they would have to go find a place to do it. Some people hid it from the families and friends for decades.

French citizenship but her father was Algerian and it shows a lot.

Theres penty more in the whole movie where they do it infront of eachother. You gotta see the whole thing

IRL the director's wife left him abruptly for reasons he couldn't understand so he made a movie about how it made him feel. In the movie, the wife's erotic desires and hatred towards her husband literally gave birth to its own physical manifestation, she couldn't break her obsession with it and it destroyed everything.

The constant appearance of doubles throughout the movie, symbolised the contrast between who we want others to be, and the people they really are.

Just my opinion. I love this film, it is my gold standard for psychological horror kino.

She was fucking that alien fella and the existence of her good doppleganger meant she must be evil.

Yeah but that's the rest of the movie. You can take scenes like this on their own terms if you want to.

I see thst in her. Her mothers german tho. Don't see italian at all. Algerian and germanic

Doing batshit crazy scenes and being named Isabella is what led me to the assumption.

Isabelle not bella

>Isabelle grew upbilingual, speaking French and German fluently
Based

Few horror films will ever be patrician.
Nearly a decade ago on early youtube I used to follow a film student who reviewed an dissected the entire UK video nasties list and his ultra positive view on Possession made me get it.
He rightfully described it as a film that was given a great disservice by being lumped together with shit like "The Last Orgy of the Gestapo".

*be THIS patrician

Gotcha didnt know that about him makes sense its one of my absolute favorite horror movies too

Kinos*

Wogs are good at art m8. They've been at it for a few years now.

"French" doesn't mean much in terms of ethnicity

ebola