Other urls found in this thread:

board
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is the America I know and love.

>name field
gud1

>posting in the Algerian thread

Must be one of those blue spots

America is basically densely populated areas filled with educated people, while the rest of the country is sparsely populated and filled with uneducated country bumpkins. Unfortunately, the hicks seem devoted to dragging us back into the past.

>densely populated areas filled with educated people

>everyone that disagrees with my leftist politics is uneducated!
>the cities packed with niggers and third worlders should decide the future of our nation!

Thank goodness for the electoral college.

IQ is simply potential. Without proper education, it means nothing. In this context, your chart has no value.

>tfw IQ is higher than half these states

>intelligence does not matter, you need the state to educate said intelligent people or their inherently higher intelligence is worthless!

Yes, we would not wanting them having opinions contradictory to your own.

> average intelligence
Pretty impressive for a nigger.

Education is only useful to do the job you are taught to do. The most important type of intelligence is how you interact with other people.

You seem to hold the dangerous and anti-intellectual view that schools are somehow indoctrination camps. After all, we we want children to learn actual facts, not "alternative" ones. Did a teacher touch you in your no-no place when you were growing up? Is there a reason you resent learning?

>You seem to hold the dangerous and anti-intellectual view that schools are somehow indoctrination camps

Just the state funded ones filled with leftists with tenure.

>After all, we we want children to learn actual facts, not "alternative" ones

Yes, you want children to learn the "facts" your state run media deems necessary for them to know, not actual alternative data to their narrow interpretations of said data.

>Did a teacher touch you in your no-no place when you were growing up?

My mind and my parents wallets

>Is there a reason you resent learning?
I don't resent learning I resent the rock bottom direction our education system has been plummeting towards due mostly in part to leftist ideology.

Reality tends to have a well known liberal bias.

Go back to Sup Forums you braindead fucking moron.

Well known to delusional and biased liberals.

Nice argument. Now how can you deny that blacks, Arabs and Latinos have low intelligence compared with whites?

I am unaware as to what you are attempting to imply here with such a nonsensical statement.

>reality is biased towards my opinions
?

Also I find leftists branding themselves as liberals amusing when the mainstream left is entirely dependent on authoritarianism and wealth redistribution.

>I am a liberal
>until it comes to what I think you should be allowed to do and where your money belongs

>Stephan.jpeg

it's always americans who are Sup Forumscucks

it's like they're insecure about something

How is that an argument? You're on fucking pol so you shouldn't use the phrase pol cucks. You think being a leftist faggot is better? You think niggers respect leftist faggots?

Hashtag notallamericans

>this post

holy shit nigger you're so mad you're not even sure what board you're on

fuck i love trolling clappers

>You're on fucking pol

It happens to the best of us friend.

I legitimately laughed for the first time in the past 11 days. Thanks. I needed that.

How about you quit shitposting? How about you don't come on Pol?

t. has a buttplug currently inserted

I think you may have failed to grasp the central point of his post. The hint is to look in the URL. It's typically at the top of your screen.

>You're on fucking pol
That's wrong you retard

board s.Sup Forums.or g/pol/thread/7066 9468#p70670320 no spaces

This thread is a prime example of why Americans should never be in charge of anything

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Yes.

PEBCAK