>men's judo
OUT
>men's sailing
OUT

>women's judo
GOLD
>women's sailing
GOLD

maximum cherrypicking, you've got 6 gold medals and listet 1 completely irrelevant event. What about the other 2 gold medals, probably won by women, while the men are out, right? That makes it 4:2 pretty average ratio..

Shit, don't hate on women, because they don't want you, Elliot.

>doesn't mention judo which is what we expected the most medals in
hmm I wonder why

>women's death swim
bronze
>men's death swim
nothing

Saged

7*
OP is either a temporary immigrant from Sup Forums or a Brazilian """chan"""" (it's actually a Facebook page, not even joking), don't mind him.

This.

>military
ayy lmao

>no incentives to sports
>surprised +80% of our medals are the military's doing

the most efficient way to find atheltes talents are universities and schools programs such as they do in the US desu senpai.

>of you're woman and part of the military then you are no longer a woman
Really made me think

I'm not surprised, I'm praising the military

They will never happen here, our universities will never allow the branding and the propaganda they have there.
Because muh university shouldn't make profit.

You sure are not a feminist like in OP's pic.
Pay attention to which thread you're in.

>You sure are not a feminist like in OP's pic. Pay attention to which thread you're in.
Oh, didn't even realize it was that kid desu, my bad

For those claiming that he excluded Sailing and Judo, you're lacking in context.

Everyone was hyping women's footy and volley team and saying the men were shite, and somehow using that as a feminist stratement.

Meanwhile everyone had expectations for female polevault gold and no one knew who the fuck our man was, but Fabiana Muhrer fucking choked hard again.

I don't support this men x women mentality, but I understand this kind of reaction here.

Retarded, OP was talking about national sports here. Now post you cumdumpster.

And both of then are military, even when we lose we still can trigger the leftists.

Judo? I though it was volleyball.

>>women's football
>Out
this was poetic justice for all those faggots throwing the men's team under the bus after the first two draws and jumping to the women's bandwagon

the same for volley tbqf

this

Bela, recatada e do lar.

O mais delicioso que a impressa ficou mamando idolatrando essas vadias e desprezandos os caras, colocaram aquela paraĆ­ba de porta bandeira pra dar aquele vexame. Chupa imprensa feminista de bosta.

Thing is feminists were shitting on the men's teams all olympics.

Pretty sure football isn't an Olympic sport there jungle ooga booga.

all this olympics, women were saying how better our women athletes were than men because of the bad start of men football and the great start of women football during the qualifiers. also the bad start of men volleyball and good start of women volleyball. in the end, those women team chocked and the men won gold in both.

This is not true.

The military didn't do anything in most cases. the guys were already formed athletes and started receiving a money. they didn't even take the course yet in some cases. And nobody knows if the program is going to continue

I wanted the women to win, so I am resisting throwing that on feminists' faces. But they make it difficult: still shitting on the men's team.

Fuck off, I don't want UM FODENDO FROUXO as president
Lost my respect when he caved to those fucking actors with fucking a4 in Cannes

FROUXO

>>surprised +80% of our medals are the military's doing
>99% of ''''''''''''''''''''''''''military''''''''''''''''''''' medalists joined in july
lel

So your men are expert ball slappers, ball kickers and pole vaulters, gg

They aren't formed in the military, but the money that the army is giving them (+ the infrastructure) helps them to be able to focus only on their training.

It's very hard to be a profissional athlete if you gotta have another job to pay the bills.

thank you based dracula