Whenever I say we should ban Muslim refugees my leftard family always tells me you're stupid that is exactly what ISIS...

Whenever I say we should ban Muslim refugees my leftard family always tells me you're stupid that is exactly what ISIS wants. I mean really ISIS wants us to ban Muslims from our country so they can't commit anymore terrorist attacks????

yes your a dumb frogposter

It's the perfect plan!

No you silly cunt. The remaining """moderate"""muslims in your cunt will magically turn into ISIS-members overnight if you ban muslim rapefugees and emigrants.

t. does not know how people work

ISIS wants us to be aggressive towards muslims so they can justify their whole crusade against thr west and recruit new members. Banning muslims doesn't do anything, especially in countries like the US or Australia where everyone can easily be controlled coming into the country. Most terrorists are radicalized in local mosques.

>most terrorists are radicalized in local mosques
>let's have more people going to local mosques or else we will have radicals

they are already at war with us anyways, op's family is wrong, and you are fucking stupid to repeat so the party line of the same politicians you usually hate

i know how people work and i know youre a nigger

wrong

They're right, ISIS doesn't want muslims living in the west.
If you watch ISIS videos, they sometimes mention something about how europe and north america are no place for muslims and muslims should either pack their bags to the caliphate or blow up.

No but banning muslims only makes the ones in the country much more likely to become radicalized.

If Canada now bans white people from coming into the country because one comitted a terrorist act, don't you think white people in Canada will become fucking angry?

wow what creative repartee you have

The more you discriminate against Muslims the higher the likelihood that the ones already in straya radicalize

Not that that means you should welcome all the refugees with open arms, not at all.

thanks man, appreciate it.

the british home secretary agrees that it's a coup for daesh

none of this'd've happened if we hadn't starved and then destroyed iraq

You mean america

as we all know, ISIS have nothing to do with Islam, but if you keep pissing off muslims then they'll all join ISIS and become islamic non-islamic terrorists

Yes because canada is a white country to begin with and even if we did that doesn't mean we'll start slaughtering everyone

You are literally saying "let us in your country or we will kill you" is a good reason to let them in the country

both uezs

>isis don't want to live here
>ban them from moving here
>nothing changes

>The more you discriminate against Muslims the higher the likelihood that the ones already in straya radicalize
>banning muslims only makes the ones in the country much more likely to become radicalized
>ISIS have nothing to do with Islam, but if you keep pissing off muslims then they'll all join ISIS and become islamic non-islamic terrorists
Really makes you think.

>canada is a white country to begin with

t. ching chong chooey

Yes, You're stupid.

No I'm saying vet them correctly instead of banning them all. That way terrorists won't come into the country and the local muslims won't get angry.