ITT: Albums virgins will never understand

ITT: Albums virgins will never understand

No one dies a virgin because life fucks us all

spoken like a true virgin

I'm a virgin and I understand all of these albums except tunnel of love desu

You'd expect a virgin to understand mom-core.

triggered virgin

How, it's not like they'll ever become a parent at this rate.

Okay.... I guess I'll start.

They live with their mother.

Feel free to start any time user

>implying someone so fucked as to still living with their mother actually understands their mother
Nah.

what if you're a non-virgin living with your mother?

I'm waiting.

This.
Listened to the river and born in the usa and was bored through every second of it. obviously i'm a virgin.

It's the fact that they are non-virgins that they finally truly understand what an artist like Springsteen is all about.

All the peeps around here that were fans of guys like Stones, Springsteen, Zeppelin, etc. all lost their virginity at around age 14 while also being very successful in their lucrative careers as well. But the losers that listened to stuff like metal, noise rock, indie rock, industrial, etc. never really got much pussy like, ever, and work deadbeat style jobs.

Literally, put his dick away 1 time, the thread. Get laid more, stop making bullshit threads, stfu

t. butthurt virgin

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17 and I loved Springsteen in high school, you're talking shit.

Fake Springsteen fan detected. Not enough bootlegs and tour attending from you!

If anything, Bruce appealed more to down on their luck deadbeats with shitty jobs than the Chad Thundercocks who were blasting Zep/Sabbath/Stones and nailing girls in high school.

This one is almost too easy to post

100% serious.

i dont see how that has anything to do with it. im not even a virgin.

i'm a 19 year old kv and i love springsteen

He appealed to those people, but in a way so that they can get their back together in life.

I listened to all of those artists in high school and am still a virgin at 21

of all people virgins understand sticky fingers best

explain why

because their fingers are sticky from jacking off ya dunce