/Nordics/

Are the people of Iceland and Denmark the pure blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/iceland-incest-app
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/analysis/it-s-official-dna-tests-show-yorkshire-people-really-are-a-different-breed-1-5076485
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/your-leeds/why-the-origins-of-yorkshire-s-dna-show-the-last-kingdom-is-more-fact-than-fiction-1-7563194
ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*only pure blood

>swedish women not a somalian with a burka

2/10 because I replied

Yes.

Iceland has Irish ancestory in addition to Norse ancestory.

Then there is no pure Nordic? Are they all mestizos these days?

>Nordic thread
>Everyone besides nordics post ITT

all the others are young girls but Finland is the old lady...we also have young people if you knew

Iceland had some ''pure'' breeding if you know what i mean. [spoiler]Inbreeding[/spoiler]

b-but they're still cute...

ftfy lad

u wish mate

I don't get it, wouldn't the Norwegian be the cutest out of those? Denmark is nice but Iceland looks like a gringa stripper.

Faroe Islanders

fuck off go to construir el muro

Why so triggered negro?

stop posting that irritating little feminist rat

>Island

>I don't get it, wouldn't the Norwegian be the cutest out of those?

denmark is 100 times prettier

She's french, faggot.

Nordic women look very weird

Don't understand the appeal tbqh

Says the ugly inbred island faggot

fixed

good post

she was only born in france, both her parents are brits

>Island

why so mad?

She's french, now fuck off and don't speak to me ugly ape

I couldn't find one with more countries

>danes
>not the most mixed up with continentals
icelandics tho are inbred so them

shut the fuck up you damn dumb chimpazillian or i'll kill ya

>Iceland
Celt mutts
>Denmark
Continental mutts

literally everyone is attractive

really triggers that synaptic activity

I look like that Hallstat nordid guy. I also have no nordic ancestry. Am i genetical winner?

>lappid

Denmark is mixed with germs
Norway is mixed with portuguese, basque, hansa, scots etc. due to being fishermen (and a lot is sami in denial)
Most of Sweden was populated by finnish speaking people in the past so they are probably mixed
~2/3 of the women settling Iceland was celtish.

Nobody is pure unless they have been isolated for hundreds of year. The concept of races didnt exsist before the 1800s, people before that didnt care.

who /corded/ here

also dem greek/east medi women activate my penis

Atlanto-Mediterranid looks 10/10 (apart from the suicidal looking guy). East Mediterranid also looks alright.

I mostly look like the Gracile Mediterranid guy. I've always wondered why people asked me if I'm greek

Also
>I AM GREEK MEME

seems most of these are from "The Apricity Forum".

I've always heard the Icelandic is pure meme, but then I started thinking about it. They only have a bit over 300k population and have been relatively isolated for much of their existence.

I will have to find me a Dutch gf

You're an autistic cuck obsessed with outdated race biological ideas and white supremacy.

Dutch? Why? Do you like girls who are taller then you?

wired.co.uk/article/iceland-incest-app

>calling someone a cuck on Sup Forums
>ure le white supremacist

>Do you like girls who are taller then you?

hehehe
kek

Incest app is a meme stop posting it

Damn, making a family tree in Iceland must be a labor.

Cuck is the perfect word for someone who worships another race over his own, in this Scandinavians.

Who's the autist here? Getting heated by a post on 4chin?

Come on. That app is because they dont have family names so they cant know for sure if they are related just be names.

I'm a sort of mix of Keltic Nordid and North Atlantid

KANG
come down and eat
dindin is redy

You literally think that these "Hallstat Nordics" are genetically superior human beings. Don't deny it.
This is textbook autismo.

w-we're nordic too

r-right guys??

No, you fucking autist i was halfly memeing. But it's true that atleast in my eyes Hallstat and say tronder look the most aesthetic and i look like the halsstat one. You're the one getting buttblasted for some bloody reason. I give no fucks about genetics m8. The real question is why are you so obsessed with them kang?

the swedes look better than danes

nonames
sweden is the only real country

> Tronder
> No mustache

Shit infographic

I'm not your king I'm just keeping you traitors busy until he comes back from contributing to our economy or whatever it is he is doing.

Almost all Finns tend to look very different from the average Scandinavian outside your mentally ill Hallstat fantasies.
We need to accept and embrace this rather than have cuck fantasies about being something we're not.

>Norwegians
>Not mutts

Vittu myötistä, sanon että näytän tuolta yhdeltä phenotyypiltä ja jätkä vetää full autismot tulille ja alkaa huutelemaan petturia. Kuinka herkkähipiäinen pentu sää oikein oot? Ei mua vittu kiinnosta vaikka oltaisiinkin kinkkejä mutta helvetissä en ainakaan sellaiselta näytä. Tiedä sitten jos olenkin hurri kun sinä nyt ainakin asiasta olet joka langassa niin perkeleen vakuuttunut.

ps: sut kyllä tunnistaa.

>tfw purest

North Atlantid here, feels generic man

Sisters look like the "Subnordid" though

nordic?

more like SNORE CHICK

cus your girls are so ugly I fall asleep

But are they white?

Okay...

Argentina?

More like Fart in my Vagena

because you have fart fetishes

Nooooo please come impregnate me with your big american cock :(

>tfw most nordic

>The hairy barbarians known as Danes have not gone away. Perhaps this should surprise no-one, but the modern male population shows a very strong signal of these invader lineages. More than half a million men who walks the streets of Leeds, Sheffield, Bradford, Hull and York are the direct fatherline descendants of Danes, Vikings and the earlier arrivals, the Angles and Saxons.
>By far the largest Y chromosome lineage, what men pass on down the generations to their sons, is labelled R1b-S145 by geneticists. We have named it Pretani, the earliest recorded name for the British. Across Britain, the Pretani is the dominant lineage present in just under a third of males. In Yorkshire it is not. In fact, it’s present in only 16 per cent of those tested
>Instead Yorkshire is dominated by the ancestry that has it roots across the North Sea. Groups we have called Germanic, Teutonic, Saxon, Alpine, Scandinavian and Norse Viking make up 52 per cent of Yorkshire’s Y chromosome, compared to 28 per cent across the whole of the rest of Britain.
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/analysis/it-s-official-dna-tests-show-yorkshire-people-really-are-a-different-breed-1-5076485
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/your-leeds/why-the-origins-of-yorkshire-s-dna-show-the-last-kingdom-is-more-fact-than-fiction-1-7563194

>The concept of races didnt exsist before the 1800s

God you're stupid

>Nordid
>Tronder
>Faelid

How can anybody even compete?

Hello again my Yorkshire friend. Let me just add this to the conversation too.

>There was no single 'Celtic' genetic group. In fact the Celtic parts of the UK (Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Cornwall) are among the most different from each other genetically. For example, the Cornish are much more similar genetically to other English groups than they are to the Welsh or the Scots.
>There are separate genetic groups in Cornwall and Devon, with a division almost exactly along the modern county boundary.
>The majority of eastern, central and southern England is made up of a single, relatively homogeneous, genetic group with a significant DNA contribution from Anglo-Saxon migrations (10-40% of total ancestry). This settles a historical controversy in showing that the Anglo-Saxons intermarried with, rather than replaced, the existing populations.
>The population in Orkney emerged as the most genetically distinct, with 25% of DNA coming from Norwegian ancestors. This shows clearly that the Norse Viking invasion (9th century) did not simply replace the indigenous Orkney population.
>The Welsh appear more similar to the earliest settlers of Britain after the last ice age than do other people in the UK.

ox.ac.uk/news/2015-03-19-who-do-you-think-you-really-are-genetic-map-british-isles

good to see you la

Don't you Danes look down on us burgermen?

>literally down

Vedätkö sä näitä settejä oikeessa elämässä myös? Tai sitten tää on vaan sellanen ebun röle.

>>The Welsh appear more similar to the earliest settlers of Britain after the last ice age than do other people in the UK.

Anglo scum BTFO

Today, I learned that Iceland have more Celtic blood than Scandinavian blood.

I mean, sex slaves are hard not to have sex with.

Is Iceland another Turkey?

Börg, mein sonn. Yu are Bigmen now.

I can't confirm tbqh.

I just remember reading somewhere that they took Irish slaves with them.

En oo kyllä ikinä tavannut tosielämässä ketään skandinaavia larppaavaa.

>For example, the Cornish are much more similar genetically to other English groups than they are to the Welsh or the Scots

Kernaw BTFO. They're forever English.

Icelanders are descendants of norwegians and british slaves, so I'm not sure what your logic is.

You are envious.