What are your 5 or 10 favorite non-American films?

Battleship Potemkin
Bicycle Thieves
La Grande Illusion
L'Atalante
L'Avventura
Seven Samurai
The Passion of Joan of Arc
The Rules of the Game
Tokyo Story

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sez_-UoRudg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-v-kZzfec
youtube.com/watch?v=06BtSTJ32NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Playtime. The rest are shit

Phoenix, Infernal Affairs, Dust in the Wind, 13 Assassins, Red Desert.

Can't wait to see L'Eclisse and rewatch La not

LA NOTTE*

Why the fuck do you keep copy pasting your shitty Sight & Sound taste?

Nice contribution faggot.

tell me why you keep spamming your godawful taste?

harry potter 1,2,3,5,7 pt1

I really love Outrage. I know it's just a dumb yakuza ultraviolence movie, but I genuinely love it.

lmao need some BLACKED threads and some more whining about SJW and being triggered by females in film threads?

>13 Assassins

I still havent seen that one even though I'm a big fan of Miike.

You realize you can create threads that aren't about blacked and aren't about the same 10 entry level reddit flicks?

>lmao

British counts as American. If the spoken language is English then you can't put that film on your list.

Man, I have watched that film about 5-6 times now. I don't know why I love it but there's just something to it. Can't quite put my finger to it

You realize you can stop opening threads you don't care about?

>British counts as American

do you realize it's possible to watch movies that aren't on the sight & sound poll?

>10 entry level reddit flicks

Nigger that's some fine taste I also love 6 more everytime I watch it

3 2 5 7.1 pure kino

>Still whining about someone's taste in a thread he doesn't like to be without contributing.

Good God you ever wonder your life choices

Just post them flicks and shut the fuck up

why should i contribute to this pants-on-head retarded thread? i want you to stop posting your god awful taste so this board can improve.

Sunrise songs of two human is an American films OPalso I like L'atalante based

Close Up
Army of Shadows
Wages of Fear
Amarcord
Le Plaisir
Closely Watched Trains
Rashomon

I'll probably get around to it this weekend. My favorite film of his is easily Zebraman, though it wasn't for everyone. You kinda had to grow up on tokusatsu like I (and obviously he) did to fully understand the charm.

Stop creating the same fucking thread you autist.

yeah need sum blacked threads amirite and whining about women in films spr9kpolint based lmao amrite kys kys yeah boy

are you actually retarded dude?
see >kys
oh my god go back to Sup Forums please

Two Hands
Animal Kingdom
Snowtown
The Wog Boy
Suicide Club.

>Sunrise songs of two human is an American films OP
It's not in my list, read carefully
The guy you have conversation with is not even OP

>The user vouching for more offtopic shit redirecting people to any other board
lmao get back to posting from your cuckshed with iphone more blacked threads

no i'm vouching for you to stop posting your reddit taste

>Says while he is too insecure to post his taste.
>In a thread he doesn't like to be in.
damn like a true cvck

>Says while he is too insecure to post his taste
post your taste then
>cvck
back to Sup Forums please

>The user advocating for pol, int sp cross-shitposting redirecting people to any board

lmao what a fucking imbecile

>post your taste
sure why not

Days of Being Wild, Bonjour Tristesse, La Baie Des Anges, L'Atalante, L'Argent, Breathless, Beau Travail

>The user advocating for pol, int sp cross-shitposting redirecting people to any board
no i'm advocating for less reddit spam
>Days of Being Wild, Bonjour Tristesse, La Baie Des Anges, L'Atalante, L'Argent, Breathless, Beau Travail
lmfao what a surprise
more shitty sight & sound copy paste from the retard defending this thread

I don't even fucking know what films are in S&S poll. Literally no fucking clue. Only list I've gone through years ago was TSPDT when I wanted to watch something else than top10 garbage

then you should stop doing whatever you're doing that's causing you to have shit taste

Oh the insecure Sup Forums crossposter is still bitching about thread he doesn't like in a thread he doesn't like to be in without posting his taste.

Really, consider the choices you've made.

The lives of others
Life is beautiful
Pan's labyrinth
JSA
Pusher

Feels good to be a pleb desu

>Battleship Potemkin

Trying way too hard/10

OP here. You had conversation not with me. I wouldn't reply to edgy kid like you. Just wanted to say, as it seems that your conversation is over, thanks for making my thread having 40 replies, now it will last long :)

Brat2 ayy lmao!

youtube.com/watch?v=sez_-UoRudg

I just fucking hate people who bitch about topic that is about films in film board. That dude was a pure fucking maximum faggot.

Have you seen it though? Great film with plenty of action and large scale scenes. It is the most action packed film from before 1960 I believe, or at least one of them.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ps-v-kZzfec

>Oh the insecure Sup Forums crossposter
Says the one spamming "cuck"
>to be in without posting his taste.
See pic related

Thanks for giving me a good laugh about your horrid taste

Le I couldn't be anymore pretentious so I win

Speak in English instead of reddit memes if you want me to understand what you're saying.

Come on mate, you've cycled through all the boards to 'call out' the other guy.

Face it, your taste is very similar to a generic critic's favourite list.

Big Boss
Fist of Fury
Way of the Dragon
Old Boy
Ip Man

>tfw your taste is so good it makes plebs stop posting

if you are talking about this it's a bunch of meh kung fu movies for western people. Dig deeper in the genre.

no i meant this caused the OP and his buddy to stop posting (thankfully)

Would you reply to this?

But those don't appear to be actual films, user.

But yes if I was begging somebody to post their taste and then they did I would respond

those don't either, I'm sorry, it looks like film students experimental works which they are

Actually none of those were made by film students. I'm sorry your knowledge of cinema is so limited you can't even recognize a Chris Marker film

Chris Marker is the definition of experimental student's 30 min long slideshow

Do you know what a slideshow is?
youtube.com/watch?v=06BtSTJ32NU

KINO
I
N
O

That's what I thought, your opinion can be disregarded, you don't watch films you pretentious kid, get out.

What? Do you know what a slideshow is?

Enough is enough, you seem to know less about Chris Marker than even I do without being his fun, as you don't know his most famous film is a slideshow. I'm done talking to you, pretentious kid who do not watch films.

What? Sans soleil is not a slideshow. Though he uses still photos occasionally the vast majority of it is not still. And you realize you spoke generally of Chris Marker and not just one of his films?

Where did OP go? First he was flaunting his post count now he doesn't want to help it go up further?

Amarcord
Sexmission
Lemonade Joe
Four Murders Are Enough, Darling

Better than OP

America makes the best movies why would you exclude them