Did will ferrell get cucked?

did will ferrell get cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfaa0Sjczik
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. John Cena cucked Manlet.

My friend said this was one of the funniest films ever made. How do you rate his rating?

it's not even a good ferrell movie

but if your life revolves around laughing at cuckoldry you might get something out of it

your friend has a retardation

Yeah comedies and quips are his favorite so yea.

I personally really liked Land of the Lost apart from a few scenes and gags

>watching movie
>how can Ferrell be cucked by manlet
>manlet ends up having a huge dick

Can anything beat big dicks

Checking out this rating: it is rated PG in Australia.

>all those poor parents who took their kids, thinking it was a family flick and instead they got heaps of dick jokes, sex jokes and 2 guys comparing dick size in front of a doctor

What are the best Will Ferrel movies Sup Forums?

I think the funniest ones to me are the ones hes a cameo in, like Wedding Crashers or Zoolander, but I could be wrong

Post his funniest shit right fucking now

It's Anchorman. It just is.

I know anchorman is severely overrated by normies but it probably is his best work

Does Will Ferrell have the face of a cuck? Also why did Marky Mark transform into a rat at the end of the departed?

>not Stepbrothers

Step Brothers is my favorite

Nothing more hilarious than comedy of inept virgin NEETs who still live with mom and dad

It's really a shitty flick but it still somehow manages to be so fucking funny it hurts

beside that, yeah, Anchorman

Old School, if you like Wedding Crashers, it's rolled gold

youtube.com/watch?v=rfaa0Sjczik

yes not stepbrothers

huge vaginas?

But he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO short

Why do people keep referring to Zoolander as a cameo role? He was the antagonist.

That skateboarding scene with Wahlberg oh my Christ. Does anyone have the webm?

I have a question and i think this good thread to ask it. I just recently saw old saturday night live stuff where Ferrel was and most of them seemed to be about him just going on a rampage and shout a lot. Dont get me wrong there were good ones and isnt ranting Ferrels kind of trademark?. Just it seems that many american comedians do the same. They just go batshit insane and shout and rage.. Is this something americans think is absolutely hilarious?

>not the other guys

Wouldn't call Zoolander a cameo since hes the main antagonist.
Wedding Crashers is definitely a cameo.

>americans
>hilarious
2 things that dont go together

The Other Guys
Old School

You will never truely appreciate Anchorman for the masterpiece it is unless you live in San Diego