Has ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Lost Its Edge?

>This time last year, it felt like we couldn’t stop talking about Amy Schumer. Each week was filled with think pieces either praising or rebuking Schumer’s work, and the rise of onscreen feminism was discussed often. Now, we’re almost finished with Season Four of the series, and buzz about Inside Amy Schumer has been borderline nonexistent. So what happened? Why did we stop caring this year?
>However, in the show’s 10 episode season, we’ve already seen sketches like this one four times. On four different occasions, Schumer has mocked her own fame, often pitting herself against other highly popular figures and topics like Lin-Manuel Miranda, Game of Thrones, or Selena Gomez (as seen in the sketch above). As fun as it was the first time, the joke gets stale fast.
decider.com/2016/06/09/has-inside-amy-schumer-lost-its-edge/

The decline begins

Nikki Glaser>>>>> >>>>>Amy Schumer

>Why did we stop caring this year?
..because you're edgy antisemitic misogynists? -__-

what? they're completely identical shtick

it's funnier than ever. i've watched every single episode since day one with my wife and we both love amy to bits. i have genuinely no idea what you are on about guy.

You're definitely gonna get laid now! :D

What did your wife's son think?

Don't talk to your wife or your wife son ever again

shit gets hard when you gotta write your own material

That picture is hilarious.
Bro, she fucked up her career and I know exactly how.

>talks about social and political issues.

It's one thing to be a comedian that talks about social jokes on stage or political jokes. Coming out and trying to imbue your morality onto the world is something entirely different. Imagine if Anthony Jeselnik came out and just started talking seriously about social issues--no jokes. His career would be ruined like fuck. He has no business talking about that shit in a serious manner. Comedians are not pariahs nor are they saviors or prophets--they don't "have the answers" that the "common folk" are looking for. That's why her career is ruined.

Bitch should have kept to her piglet jokes and smelly vagina jokes

But Nikki doesn't think her farts smell like roses, unlike Amy. Amy is full of herself and it comes across very clearly every time she opens her mouth.

She not sympathetic at all. A cimics need s to be sympathetic, even an insult comic.

>Women get super behind a ideology
> realise change requires effort
> pack it in and move on

Wow! How could have expected such an outcome??

>Schumer has mocked her own fame, often pitting herself against other highly popular figures and topics like Lin-Manuel Miranda, Game of Thrones, or Selena Gomez

How is that different than what she does every season?

The problem with Amy Schumer is that she she became all about "muh feminism" when she is supposed to be a comedian. Other female stars pay lip service to feminism but a singer knows that her job is to be sexy and sing while an actress knows she has to act and be sexy. Schumer can hitch her wagon to feminism all she likes, but her show is unfunny and people don't care about an unfunny comedian.

I wish I had a repulsive gf with fat tits I could cum all over

damn
I could very easily see myelf nutting all over those huge tits

The decline doesn't begin

Just like memecow, online """journalists""" are realising that the general public no longer gives 2 shits about these narcissistic cunts and are now attempting to pretend that they are slowly getting bored of these 2 too to seem in touch with the common folk

She was barely even a thing in the first place, despite how hard they tried to force her

Yeah but she's hot

It never had edge. It was foisted upon us.

What edge? Every few years people get excited about a female comedian who jokes about her sluttiness then they get dropped when people come to their senses. Women will never be considered great comedians bc they aren't. They are a novelty that critics have to pretend to like every so often. See Sarah Silverman for previous "IT Girl" of comedy. They are all shit.

People are still watching this joke thief?

but sarah silverman is hot despite being like 50

does your wife's boyfriend like it?

>hot

she's literally a rectangle

Puke

1) Feminists don't actually watch anything they defend.

2) Schumer's newfound fame was entirely artificial and everyone knew it.

She basically chased away any fans she actually had by brushing off the jokestealing, as did a bunch of comedians for defending her.

that's because the media created the buzz out of thin air. nobody liked that show.

What does her son think about it?

for her age that is good, compared to real world women. her tits are still great there and I heard she put on weight for that.

I don't understand how she can go from that to this. Women have some kind of black magic on their side.

JAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJ I WAS ABOUT TO WRITE THAT

My friends and I got a reasonable laugh out of the 12 angry men parody.

I'd like to fuck-start her head.

>we've already seen sketches like this one four times
Sounds like she's having a case of parallel thinking. With herself.

i havent watched this season yet. the 12 angry men episode was goat tho

This season was quite shitty compare to he previous one

only thing on that show i laughed at and it had nothing to do with schumer.

charge your phone you little faggot

schumer is a sexbomb btw

Your cuckshed has basic cable? Luckyyyy

This is very high quality bait.

>black dress to hid frumpiness
>breast tape to pull titties up and closer together
>heels to give butt lift and force more graceful pose
>cinch in at the waist, to give the illusion of having hips

Pretty elementary stuff

Does she have any actually funny bits, or is it all just "So I was having sex with a black guy XD" or "MY VAGINA XDDD" like Sup Forums says?

They're both Chris Hardwick tier garbage

I really hate her show. Every sketch is about her. It feels very narcissistic. Key and Peele did the format a lot better.

>amy schumer's moment is over

cuck metzger's coke dealer is sweating

>inside amy schumer

Go see a special and see for yourself.

She's okay. But dont believe me or the anti sjws or hell, even the actual sjw. Figure it out for yourself.

yeah thats why her stupid TV ad literally boils down to "muh vagina"

Meme nostalgia, even for memes you thought were bad, is a very clear sign you should just end your "life."

Looks like the whole joke thief thing really took the wind out of that fat pigs sails. She's just a hack. People need proof and they got it in spades. That coupled with her hypocritical shaming of fucking Lights Camera Jackson of all people and thinking her political opinions matter to anyone was enough. Good riddance, whore. The world is finally sick of you.

Enjoy

>Be fat
>Make fun of yourself for being fat
>Get pissed off and defensive when other people call you "plus sized"; insist that you're a perfectly healthy normal size

>Be slut
>Make fun of yourself for being a slut
>Get pissed off and publicly shame a fan for jokingly calling you a slut

>Be feminist
>Bitch about rape culture
>Publicly bragt about trying to fuck an unconscious man in college. Act like you were the victim because it was so hard to get off when he kept passing out.

You do realize she purposely did it because she has been a cocktease all these years right?

You finally see her naked and its that ugly abomination you see before you. She "lol trol u kek xD"

Simple answer, it's just not as good a season. Most of the sketches are flabby and unclear, and none of them are ambitious or "daring" enough to serve as thinkpiece fodder. There's nothing like the football rape sketch or the 12 Angry Men episode.

fuck this bitch and her senator relative, JEW BITCH

I love how all these "reflective" clickbait pieces about "WHUUY AREN'T WE IN LOVE WITH [X] ANYMOAR?? XD" Never seem to breach into the awareness about how their whole enterprise being a shallow parade of schlock might be the reason.

Ugh reee it's okay to make fun of yourself but not for others to make fun of you, shitlord reeee

Women aren't funny, but Iliza Shlesinger is hot enough that I sat through nearly 20 minutes of her special

Nikki is pretty funny

She threw away her fans in favor of the sjw horde. The show sucks more than it it previously cause people know amy and Cuck Metzger steal material and they have to be less subtle

SS has only ever been considered hot by me once.

Pic related.

>Inside Amy Schumer

A fate worse than death.

She has one of the best female bodies I've ever seen

Fuckkkkk

>(((Shlesinger)))

Jewish chicks, man...

I think Amy is a decent comedy writer. I just can't stand her as a comedy actor