To catch a Predator

WHAT!?!?!

NO WAY!?!

hey OP you can put that in the fridge

this show was the biggest, most cruel entrapment scheme ever. none of these men actually committed any crimes and none of them actually hurt anybody. Sickens me to my very stomach seeing all the normies and redditors celebrating as that as*hole chris violated these guys privacy and blasted them on live tv for doing nothing and not hurting anyone.

>none of these men actually committed any crimes and none of them actually hurt anybody

You know this how?

>I got busted chatting underage girls online and now am pissed off

If you ever find someone old enough to start their menstrual cycle and pop out a kid for we'll see how different you'll feel when 45 year old Wesley comes knocking at your door for a sleepover with junior

How did none of them ever just deck Hansen?
The cops would take at least 10-15 seconds to run in, plenty of time to lay the fucker out.

Instead they all just took a seat. They took a seat right over there.

he sounded so unconvincing. Also you knew when he was lying because his left eye started to swell up. He has a tell

pedophiles along with a lot of other mentally ill people that need to disguise themselves get good practice at suppressing their emotions and instincts. They're smarter than sane folks in a lot of ways. There are motherfuckers on this planet that run around getting into fistfights and being stupid as all FUCK that still get a better rap then these guys.

Good :)

>they hold back because they're so badass and smart
>not because they are literally so beta that they need to go on chat rooms looking for little kids to bang that they would never even dare try to fight somebody

>WHAT?
>NO WAY

They deserve it just for being dumb

we've all been there, no need to put in on national television

>alpha reporting to tell me that badass and smart means getting physical never makes things worse

> How did none of them ever just deck Hansen?
Pedophiles are all cowards, thats why they prey on children instead of women or men their age

What I find surprising that none of the psychopaths tried to kill Chris, years after show

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY TRUST WORDS ON A SCREEN, AND SHOW UP AT THE HOUSE WITH CANDY, CONDOMS, & BEER

AM I BEING DETAINED?

As soon as I see Hansen I'd start screaming racial epithets and hope the just cut it from the show

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

No you wouldn't

>I was just being stupid about the whole cat thing

>i will buy condoom

If you go down to goodwill you can probably get a Domino's or Pizza Hut shirt for $3. Then, you can show up at loli's houses. Worse case scenario is you have to give Chris Hanson your dinner.

>put this towel round yourself please sir

These threads are so refined now, its like youre all reading a script.

>Honey I think I'm in big trouble. I made a mistake but I didn't really do anything.
>Don't bring the girls

What is wrong with that dudes dick

Go to bed Lorne, you've got milk to deliver tomorrow morning.

TWO WORDS YO

ROLEPLAYING CHATROOM

JUST

CAWD

who /preciouslittleprincess/ here?

@};-

replace the word boobies with asshole and this is basically me

Are these homemade?

100% entrapment and you all know it. It's a show that capitalizes on ruining these poor guys' lives.

It's hilarious so it gets a pass.
You don't need to take a seat do you user?

SIR I'M JUST GETTING SOMETHING TO EAT!

It's a little late for that, dawg

>100% entrapment
>conducted by people who aren't police officers
>that catch grown men that try to have sex with girls and boys between 12 and 14 years old
>who normally attempt this by sending pictures of their genitals and describing in graphic detail exactly how they're gonna fuck them
>that leads to a successful conviction the majority of the time

Read the chat-logs
The only people that would defend these sacks of shit are those who have cp on their computer themselves and are afraid of one day suffering a similar fate

And has been proven hundreds of times, it's not entrapment

Youre so wrong lol. Here's your (you).

dumb Sup Forumsv/ spamming memeposters

>*STUMBLES*

>The only people that would defend these sacks of shit are pedophiles themselves!

Every time

I came here to tell her I wouldn't be able to come

yes we're filming

>Care to explain yourself?
What do you say?

AM I BEING DETAINED
AM I BEING DETAINED

If I ruled the world, instead of Chris Hansen showing up the room would automatically seal up and slowly start filling with lethal gas

he just wanted to get to the beach

Who's everyones favorite predator?
Are there any hidden gems outside of the ones that get posted all the time?

Yeah I would

They would have though. That one dude had a gun and knives and a noose or someshit in his car

Entrapment doesn't mean what you think it means.

>"YA FEEL ME?"

>"We ARE filming..."

gold

pedos detected

I like ya, and I want ya. Now we can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way, the choice is yours.

The rabbi. also that one dude who went to meet a girl on the beach. He wasn't actually all that old (early 20's) but it was still pretty good

>"p-please irr, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to be on TV"

>Hansen: "Welp....this is one of those GOOD NEWS, BAD NEWS SCENARIOS..."

The rabi who tries to bribe the network so they dont show the episode. You cant write this shit.

>"Thought this might be one of those to catch a predator shows and wasnt going to show up!"
>haha
>[chris hansen walking over sand dune in the distance]

Who's this guy

then they would just bleep it out and you would look like a racist pedo. You would be better off acting completely insane some how. or maybe you couod start yelling something the illuminati won't let on television like steel beams

Or just silently turn back around and walk out and lay down on the ground outside.

>they are literally so beta that they need to go on chat rooms looking for little kids to bang

This. The people who are actually rich, smart, powerful, and good looking are still able to get away with banging underage kids without any conviction or stain on their public image.

>The only people that would defend these sacks of shit are pedophiles themselves!

And Neil Gaiman!

or just start dancing like Ellen Degeneres and smiling really big at the cameras

The goal is NOT to get broadcast on TV

Yeah this is fucked up.

GenericWhiteMale was a SAINT!

>Welp
>Implying Hansen is a faggot.

well I don't see how lying down on the ground outside could accomplish that and my idea would at least make people laugh.

maybe if you actually attempted suicide with a sharp object they might not air it idk.

So let's say you're caught in one of these situations.

And let's say you make a run for it and manage to dodge the cops outside MXC style.

Are you now a wanted man and the cops will chase you down through the entire city or are you clear?

I ask because the whole setup seems like it's just for show and the cops don't seem to have an actual arrest warrant or anything like that if they allow the guy to talk to Hansen for like 20 minutes before moving in.

"Ah thawt she wanted ta be shaved down thurr"

>walk into house
>wait for cute girl to appear
>Jack Bauer comes out
>his daughter has previously been kidnapped and killed by terrorist perverts
>he starts reading the chat log in front of you
>there's a wet towel and a hacksaw on the table
>events occur in real time

Resisting arrest. Theyll follow up on that.

Look Hansen right in the eyes and confidentiality walk up to him and give him a firm handshake. Then immediately start doing stand up because I finally got my break on television.

I probably committed a felony, so I guess I'd get put on a list somewhere.

Plenty of Indian dudes on this show posted bail and fled the country.

There needs to be a To Catch A Predator reuinion show where we catch up with the predators. See what they've been up to since the show, if they have behaving themselves, have to found love with a adult, etc

>completely ignore hansen as hes talking
>start cracking jokes
Pretty good user.

the next king of comedy

Some post Gay Romano.

i was just thinking, if there could be a way to trick them while not implicating yourself in the correspondence.

what joke do you tell? could you just launch right into pedo material?

>tfw Dan will never get caught

Smell my brea't

If they caught actual pedophiles, there wouldn't be complaints. They didn't. 95% of the people they caught were just desperate men who found themselves in a fantasy scenario that was too good to be true. Age didn't make a difference. They were going to get laid. Finally.

No 13 year old would realistically go on the internet to bang old, fat and poor men eagerly. That should've been the first red flag. Again, too desperate to think logically.

>camera comes out
>hansen starts talking
>shake hansens hand and look at the camera
>"You know what the number one cause of pedophilia is, guys?"
>"sexy children"
>"I tell you, when Im passing Chuck e Cheese I get some "chucky e cheese", you know what Im sayin? This guy knows"
Play the game, dont be played.

Why didn't you save her Sup Forums?

How's it feel to be a fucking creep?

Women don't deserve to be saved.

Someone post the video where the girls are actually the ones looking for men to fuck online and the parents catch them by actually pretending to be the guy and showing up at the door.

I came home last night and my gf said I was a pedophile. I told her that's a big word for a 10 year old.

Wow

what is going on in this picture

did she have too many black coffees

Dan hides around corners and screams really loudly as the girls walk by. There's video of it somewhere.

What is this a picture of?

You know what? I don't want this cookie. I just wanna go the beach