No shitposting allowed

Why do you like/don't like your country, or why do you think your cunt is good/bad, I want to know why people from countries that have the best quality of life think their country is shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2012/12/17/actualidad/1355769445_585826.html
internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2015/06/24/actualidad/1435099251_541614.html
telam.com.ar/notas/201609/164862-pobreza-indec-cifras-estadisticas.html
panampost.com/raquel-garcia/2016/12/06/argentina-excluded-from-global-education-ranking-chile-leads-latam/
elespectador.com/noticias/economia/argentina-revisa-cifras-falsas-de-inflacion-articulo-475135
elpais.com.uy/economia-y-mercado/argentina-menos-rica-que-dijo.html
cronista.com/financialtimes/Sin-el-maquillaje-K-los-argentinos-hoy-son-mas-pobres-que-en-1998-20160531-0020.html
luismajul.com/index.php/todos-los-articulos/702-pobreza-corrupcion-y-mentira-las-tres-caras-de-la-falsa-moneda-k
internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2013/02/01/actualidad/1359754403_282383.html
latercera.com/noticia/argentina-sincera-indice-de-pobreza-y-deja-atras-cifras-amanadas-de-era-kirchner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because its post commie shithole run by thieves, nice meme map btw

>""""social progress""""

FUCKING SPAIN REEEE

What exactly is "social progress" and how do you measure it?

>greece
>-102

why the fuck are greece mad at Germany?
theyre the only thing keeping their county from imploding.

Frane's opinion of itself: 35
Italy's opinion of itself: 20

looking at these numbers pushes me to take anti-depressants

"Progress" Index

Lmao, modern sociologists forcing their Soros funded ethics. Indexes should be used to keep track of objective data

>The Social Progress Index is a tool developed by the International Organization Imperative Social Progress, which measures the extent to which countries cover social and environmental needs of its citizenry.
>Basic Human Needs, Foundation of Wellbeing and Opportunities

like:
>beautiful landscapes
>clean nature
>a lot of nature
>life is easy
>free education
>free food
>nice police
>mostly nice people
>4 seasons
>lots of snow
Dont like:
>expensive
>deadly slippery streets during winter
>autism
>people are sheep
>byrocracy
>everyone hates us on int

>t. redneck with rotten teeth and delusional life

I like the people
I dislike the people

"Social progress"
Let me guess, having transexual 10 year olds is is good progress right? What an idiotic measurement.

>buying Argentina's shit

Argentina's data is all FAKE

>internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2012/12/17/actualidad/1355769445_585826.html

>internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2015/06/24/actualidad/1435099251_541614.html

>telam.com.ar/notas/201609/164862-pobreza-indec-cifras-estadisticas.html

>panampost.com/raquel-garcia/2016/12/06/argentina-excluded-from-global-education-ranking-chile-leads-latam/

>elespectador.com/noticias/economia/argentina-revisa-cifras-falsas-de-inflacion-articulo-475135

>elpais.com.uy/economia-y-mercado/argentina-menos-rica-que-dijo.html

>cronista.com/financialtimes/Sin-el-maquillaje-K-los-argentinos-hoy-son-mas-pobres-que-en-1998-20160531-0020.html

>luismajul.com/index.php/todos-los-articulos/702-pobreza-corrupcion-y-mentira-las-tres-caras-de-la-falsa-moneda-k

>internacional.elpais.com/internacional/2013/02/01/actualidad/1359754403_282383.html

>latercera.com/noticia/argentina-sincera-indice-de-pobreza-y-deja-atras-cifras-amanadas-de-era-kirchner/

No you mongoloid, it's about health care, basic human rights and education oportunities.

Jesus christ

>weather is shit year round
>small towns are slowly dying
>no sun for 6 months of the year
>big cities over 500.000 people have 50% migration background
>salaries will never make you rich
>germans are annoying, complain about everything
>people complain about every shit
>people will report you to the police for every crap
>telephone and internet contracts are stupidely expensive
>you cannot pay with credit cards anywhere
>hard to make friends
>obsession with hitler
>uninteresting life forever
>women quality is meh

Honestly wish I was born in a warm tropical country. I hope I grow the balls to emigrate from this piece of shit country.

Canada is a great place to live, it's like Murika but without the social problems. The only thing I really don't like is that taxes are too high.

Stop complaining!

Without the taxes you had the social problems though.

This

I don't really have any complaints, other than jobs are hard to come by and the cost of living is higher due to the isolation and small population

Wrong.

Wtf I Love my fellow Anglo country Uruguay now