What do you guys think ? It would be epic

What do you guys think ? It would be epic

So f*cking true.

I really, really like this image.

omg yesss please make this happen

please stop

I wish I could upvote more than once.

You haven't applied Sup Forums and /lit/ logic user.

GRRM is mainstream now. Therefore he is a terrible writer.

Why would someone wanted tarantino to direct a movie written by someone else?

@Stacy Weisberg WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!

Tarantino
>writes so much the films would be 6-7 hours long
>still cuts them down to 3-hour masterpieces

GRRM
>tries to write long-winded series with too many plots
>refuses to edit properly
>takes a 3-book saga and turns it into 7
>dies before finishing because too fat

I want that right now

Wow, that's actually fucking brilliant. Have some Reddit Gold stranger.

so much win

he's trying to make fun of redditors, you dip

*MUNCH MUNCH*

Hmm? You want advice on how to make a fart machine historically correct? Well, I'm sorry, but my mouth is just full of SALAD DRESSING, I FUCKING LOVE SALAD DRESSING, I FILL MY MOUTH AND MY STOMACH AND MY GUTS WITH SALAD DRESSING EVERY SINGLE DAY. DO YOU LIKE MAYONNAISE, TARANTINO? I FUCKING LOVE MAYONNAISE. I SLURP AND SLURP AND SLURP THIS SALTY RANCH DRESSING UNTIL MY BODY TURNS INTO A FUCKING TEXAS RODEO. I FUCKING LOVE FOOD SO FUCKING MUCH. I JUST CAN'T STOP SHOVING IT INTO MY PIEHOLE, AS IT BECOMES THE WORLD WHILE I AM OF THE NIGHT.

WOAH GREAT IDEA STRANGER
++++REP

Is this what Reddit posts are actually like? I've never been.

Shut up and take my shekels

Wow, could you even imagine?
Like Peter Dinklage bursts onto the scene waving a glock and screaming profanities while Samuel L Jackson just watches and is like "Damn, short dude's got some issues"

I never knew how much I needed this to happen

OH MAN @! you should imidielty go there it's a great and funny site ! :)

and I was making fun of 4chanananeners, you pid.

more 9gag style

Memes and irony aside, what's wrong with reddit? Why all the hate?

What was the line about the girl shitting during sunrise?

"Come sunrise, she was shitting on the grass like a feral dog" or something like that

holy shit, please go back and stay

OP here, nothing desu, there are lots of good content there but it's outnumbered by memes, but it is still in better contidion than Sup Forums

> by this guy
> and his guy

I hate the "this guy" meme. On 9gag a words have less impact than a picture that's why they are so reluctant naming the people they talk about

no

What is this salade dressing meme ?

Greatest site on the interwebs.

Shame i find it too inconvinient, especially threads order, posts order in the threads, bumping mechanics, directories and subdirectories.I prefer more simplistic board or forum design.

> Any good comment have been burried under a whole thread of shitty comment massivly upboated

> any insightfull comment has been burried by a sea of downvote

> the first comment is a meme, followed by a meme, followed by a meme on a meme, followed by a third meme, followed by a beta who gives gold

> people pass more time congratualting other people for inconsequential thing "oh you sir are a great human being"

> meta shit everywhere

> The meme aren't funny

> Liberal tumblr tier

> No OC

> no discussion just circle jerk upboated and people trying to discuss either ignored, downvotted or so far down the chain of comment that you would need to pass an eternity worth of shitty meme to spot it

> Meta shennaningans

> all moderator have been elected by such said meta shennaningans, the moderating is politic

Reddit is the worst site on the face of the earth

that's why only some small subreddits are actally worth reading

btw have 7k karma from r/Sup Forums comments

>write fantasy with serious plots that are inspired by historical events
>write ironical B movies like that distort historical events
I know it's bait but seriously that would not work at all, it's like saying I like mayonnaise and chocolate, I should mix them

I found her squatting on the grass shitting, her whole being trying push out that last turd that would never come. I, Jorah Mormont, didn't know what to say and turned around. "Khaleesi, I..." but he was interrupted by Daenerys shouting, "Shut the fuck up, Jorah! I will eat you and literally shit you out the ocean if you don't shut up! Once I'm done with this turd I'm killing all the niggers." Jorah tried to respect her privilege. After that they went to a cabin and nothing happened for 2 hours. The end

>this thread
kill postmodernism now

>> the first comment is a meme, followed by a meme, followed by a meme on a meme, followed by a third meme,
>> meta shit everywhere
>> The meme aren't funny
>> No OC
>>> no discussion just circle jerk upboated and people trying to discuss either ignored, downvotted or so far down the chain of comment that you would need to pass an eternity worth of shitty meme to spot it
>> Meta shennaningans
>> all moderator have been elected by such said meta shennaningans, the moderating is politic
So, exactly like Sup Forums?

fucking kek

literally Sup Forums + updots

Yeah, I hate when I get downvoted on Sup Forums

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Downvoted

Hello ratto

sounds like reddit and every GoT 14 year old ultra pleb would eat it up like a juicy nigger cock they love so much

nice try faggot. he has always been terrible. now go back, you disgusting plebian.

Holy shit the Reddit is real in this thread. You all have to go back

you can't tell when people are sarcastic can you ? downvoted

2/10

I want this to happen 2bh. Think of the memes lads, will someone please just think of the fucking memes?

how has this not gotten more replies? up to the front page you go!

Told
Knights of the Told Republic
No Country For Told Men
The Brave and the Told
Pokemon Told & Silver
Leo Toldstoy
Toldielocks and the Three Bears
Etc. etc.

haha nice, one upvote for you sir!

>when you try to give gold and then remember you're posting on Sup Forums

>literally Sup Forums + updots
yes, and it is the reason why in some ways it becomes a worse site.
there is a sense of value to anything you say outside the insight you might give, so what most people say is directly related to the value you can get out of your reply.
therefore, people post quips that others would expect/understand and cycle-jerk over any discussion.
>tldr ; upboted always goes top, Sup Forums is timely organized instead of upboted

That 9gag watermark is put their ironically right?

omg yaaaaas

GRRM has always been shit. Let's not kid ourselves

That alone makes it infinitely worse

I think you should never post here ever again.

The voting system is retarded and their sense of humor is terrible. Also, a lot of comments seem completely disingenuous and you can tell when someone is pandering for le interwebs pointz.

who's the guy above Tarantino?

JRR Tolkien. You can tell by how classy he looks ;^)

No comment on Reddit ever seems genuine because there's some weird obsession with internet points, so this drives people to say something incredibly safe in order to appease the most people and therefore get the most points.
I would be fine with this but the comment section works by having the most upvoted posts at the top so on every post the general consensus is some bland comment followed by a series of bland responses
>Whoa skateboarding looks very interesting, I've always being interested in learning but I fail and give up too quick :/ [1000 points]
>could you say, you get BOARD easily xD [3000 points]
>wow you wheely had to say that baka [2500 points]
like cool but nobody is discussing the topic at all and it's turned into one big joke based pissing match or some narcissistic "I had an experience like this" sob story.
You can get called a nigger jew faggot mudslime on Sup Forums all day long but at least the comments are genuine.

He writes homosexual love novels.

They put it on every image that is uploaded there, no matter if it is stolen from somewhere else.

The voting system ruins the whole site.

>GRRMs obscene attention to unnecessary sexual and filthy detail matched against Tarantino's obsession with giving the audiences visual overstimulation
>Fails in every scene except for the erotic gay scenes, which win several oscars each.

A lot of really long shots of flacid penises

Jokes on you. I was being double secret ironic.

>GRRM is mainstream now. Therefore he is a terrible writer and always has been.
fixed

How is he a bad writer?

>closeups of sansas feet

I've started reading the books, and his style is monotone, unimaginative and obsessed with schlongs. In the chapter where Dany eats the horse heart, Martin used three different metaphores/phrases involving "manhoods" (for example, of the young Dothraki warriors he says "their braids aren't even longer than their manhoods"). Stannis is constantly "grinding his teeth" or "clenching his jaws" etc.

It reads like a highschool short story

Because he stole several of his overarching plots from a better writer by his own admittance.

I think this would go really badly.

GRRM is all about sincerity and uses violence and sex for realism, to genuinely horrify, etc.

Tarantino is an ironic exploitationist.

I love both of them, but their sensibilities would just completely crash. They literally overlap each other in completely opposite ways.

I wouldn't mind.

And literally copy and pasted plot from English medieval history, if I'm not mistaken

>GRRM is all about sincerity and uses violence and sex for realism, to genuinely horrify, etc.
>Her cunt became the world

>The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit.

Occasional bad writing aside.

As funny as that might be, he was writing that to be "real" about it, not because he was genuinely trying to amuse his reader.

comparing GRRM novels to the plebsgitfestHBO garbage train

nope

They're both pretty shit

write what you know

That line is straight up retarded and does not re. All of the sex scenes are cringeworthy. His prose in general is terrible.

*does not reflect realism

Still not as reddit as this

Fuck I miss these

City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly's Told
Told Boy
Stone Told Steve Austin
Baby, its Told outside
Fool's Told
In Told Blood
Avenged SevenTold

Cringe as fuck

>epic
Hi 2008, it's nice to see you again. Been a while, how have you been?

written by QT and directed by Oliver Stone produced a based movie too.

late for the show?

What's the point of a Tarantino film not written by Tarantino? Dialogue has always been one of his strongest suits. I can't even imagine what aspect of his films the faggot who made this image was thinking about when he thought this up.

is there a 9gag transparency exploitable?

This is not funny, please never post like this again on Sup Forums

>No OC
Fuck you faggot!
Sup Forums is the freshest meme factory on the planet.

>Sup Forums is my personal clubhouse
>only post in a manner I deem appropriate
ebin bro

second time today fuck

>Sup Forums is my personal clubhouse
>only forcing my culture in a manner I deem appropriate
upboat

nice use of engrish bro, you totally made 0 sense you illiterate fucktard