The Doors

Whats your opinion on The Doors and Morrison?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GIWwfWaWuaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIA psyop

I play people are strange on repeat because I'm a loser

fuck you morrison

FAT

GROW MY HAIR, GROW MY HAIR I AM JIM MORRISON.

>Radiohead - Anyone Can Play Guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=GIWwfWaWuaE

This is literally true look it up you filthfull commies.Good music though

they use a lot of the same 2-3 rhythms over and over

Examples?

AND IF THE WORLD DOES TURN AND IF LONDON BURNS, ANYONE CAN PLAY GUITAR!

All of their albums are perfect 10s.
Play Strange Days (the song) on repeat, it'll give you the same feels.

Morrison is cool!
The Doors never put out a bad record!

brilliant. love street is one of my favourite ever songs

Strange Days is clearly the superior album

L.A. Woman is tho. Either way, they were a one album wonder.

I like them, but am now convinced that listening to them is bad luck.

jim to me is one of my favourite poets. really weird stuff

>he fell for the psyop

get

Pretty big Doors and Jimmy fan but wouldn't say any of the albums were 10/10. The first and LA Woman are close though.

What psyop? Proof? Oh let me guess...

If you know what gulf of Tonkin is you can connect the dots also look up lorral canyon and tavistock.Little boy welcome to the world the music was great just do note that it's very nefarious.Also do some research for your self for once you fucking hippie

Also a lot of famous people are children of high ranking military intelligence pretty spooksies.

>connect the dots
That's paraspeak for maximise your delusions. Little BOY, just because they're related doesn't mean diddly shit, Jim had little to do with his dad and his dad had nothing to do with the band's music. And as for research that's for you to prove seeing as you're the one making the claim you schizophrenic arsehole. Lay off the weed and the tv america, it's driving you fucking bonkers. No-one cares about america's fear of the unknown, you idiots have far too much time to yourselves to shitpost and dwell on your illnesses.

his dad was in the military!!!! psyop!!!!!

>this much mental gymnastics
Just accept you weren't smart enough to figure it out on your own lil kid and I don't watch tv.You euros and the whole world are watching tv on OUR next move when America turns the world does too don't deny it or you'll get bombed son

Do you know the gulf of tolkin single handedly led to Americas involvement to the Vietnam war he was the commander of the vessel that launched the attack before there was a pretext that Vietcong attacked first which isn't true it's been declassified look it up yourself I'm not gonna babysit you and I already told you look up lorral canyon.now fuck off no need to thank me for opening your blind eyes.

of all the psychedelic bands of the 60s, they're the worst to listen to while on drugs.

I think Morrison was something of a hack but they definitely made some GOAT songs.

he was no james blake however much he wanted to be, but i think "hack" is a little harsh.

bob dylan gets praise as much for being a nonsensical beatnik as he does for being political.

morrison's focus was more classical

well all i know is that Full Circle by The Doors is the best album they did
once they got rid of jim, they truly became great.

William Blake* fuck my typing