Is USA fixable?

Forget Trump for a minute, I mean their society, their promiscuity, debauchery, violence and extreme consumism, not to mention sjw and else cancer movements, can USA be fixed?

we need a war for things to stop being so weird

this is the west in general not just us

up to you to decide if a war is worth it

yes

Can't fix what isn't broken.

not until they kill every single fuckwit who is so cucked by the two political parties that they make it a part of their identity
>mfw Amerilards unironically write essays about capeshit being "liberal" or "conservative"

so kill 90%+ of the population?

Nah. It consist of 99% population getting more fat everyday and 1% making them more fat and gaining profit.
Unless you know how to make whole usa eat salad everyday until they're fixed, I don't know any solution.

>essays about capeshit being "liberal" or "conservative"
Civil War was particularly distressing to the pseuds
What's the best part of Canada that I can move to that is comfy and has people who don't care about politics and I can watch the world burn from inside a log cabin with a crackling fireplace and a mug of hot cocoa and a qt Canadian grill to snuggle?

fuck off, we're full

Winnipeg.

Something that have never functioned can't be repaired nor broken

no, balkanization is the only way

I'm quite alright

thanks

you spastic

consumerism is practically the life stuff of the modern market as we know it

the rest you mention you have anywhere

Social mobility will become possible again.

kys

The only way america is going to get rid of two party system is to reform into single party system.

>their promiscuity, debauchery, violence and extreme consumism
By whose standards? Our birthrate is below replacement, we're infamous for being prudes, we have a far lower murder rate than any Latin American country etc.

That Canada doesn't exist

i agree

Calexit, Texit and DCxit when?

>having sex means you'll have babies
nope, contraceptives exist, you know?

>we're infamous for being prudes
you're infamous for being hypocrites: while pretending to be prudes outside, you're really degenerate indoors

>Pretending to be prudes
It's not pretending

protip: the responses this gets can show you who's from the poorer parts and who's from the richer parts of the country

take it from me

well you're a balkanigger

so it's in your nature to divide yourself until you're irrelevant and at the mercy of actual countries

and profit from it :^)