DUDE...

>DUDE, SOLDIERS TURN INTO CULT LIKE CREEPY RAPISTS AFTER ONLY 28 DAYS AND I MAKE DAY OF THE DEAD LOOK MORE NUANCED BY COMPARISON, LMAO

What did Danny Boyle mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLHYPSxc_QE
yuki.la/r/14525062
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

agree, this is an overrated flick

>comma patient survives unattended for 28 days
>not covered in piss and shit
>walks away like it's nothing

>drinks a pepsi and is good to go

lel

the military is already filled with rapists. the canceraidsbola outbreak is just an excuse

more like aidsrabies

"Notice how restrained and proper Major West is compared with a Sup Forums neckbeard who'd be waddling about looking for children to hump."

all soldiers are creepy rapists all the time

>a black woman and a white man can have an intimate relationship with one another

What did Danny Boyle mean by this?

have you seen any zombie movie before?

any group of people turns into cult-like creepy rapists after a month in zombie outbreak

But they weren't cult-like, they were just a bunch of horny dudes who were going to rape the black chick and the pretty white girl

Spoiler tags desu

well yeah obviously day of the deads total shit but they're both overrated
and the things in this aren't zombies

well according to statistics WM/BF relationships have the lowest divorce rates.

the lesson is, if you're a white man, true love can only be found with a cool black woman.

Kek, spoken like someone who's never spent a day in boot camp

Soldiers are sex-crazed maniacs. Picture your average frat boy x 100

I was fine with first part i really liked the sequel and im devastated because 3rd movie was canceled!

>From all zombie flicks out there this was most tolerable and funny to watch, i really enjoyed those movies!

Those kids in the sequel were dumb but if anyone ruined everything in the sequel it was their father.

Well i watched the movie couple of days ago, when i think about it, tons of stuff were off, kids sentimentality pushed them to find mommy, fathers guild made him snoop around the sick wife and ofcourse major stuff that trumps all of the above
>you have unstable unknown women in your top security facility, but lets not put guards infront of the detention room thats dumb.

There is other stuff but these made me scratch my head the most. Still like the movie tho I wouldnt mind sequel at all it was very comfy movie, from all zombie flicks this 28 days is my favorite.

He's not unattended for 28 days. Probably only a week. Though yeah the same problems apply.

Because no one fucking wants black women, this is also what statistics show. They know if they get a semi intelligent white man who doesn't hurt them and has money they better don't try any shit to ruin it.

Now if you want to promote racemixing, you should go to Sup Forums, they'd love to have you.

Soldiers are already cult like.

What an incoherent infograph.

>soldiers barracks not devolving into massive gay orgy every night

Less believable than a zombie apocalypse

We had media outbrake few years ago about soldiers in far end border garrisons having side efects from bromine, border garrisons are in the middle of nowhere so go figure.

>pic related mountain crossing used by smugglers

I mean that's exactly what I would do. Soon as the shit hits the fan I would start raping and eating people. Only the strong survive.

>it's been 2 hours!

Meh, still better than 28 weeks later, but I still wish they made 28 months later

>grab a lil cutie as people panic running around
>nobody even questions you
>take her to your basement
>live the rest of your life having sex with lil qt3.14 ;)

The starting of 28 weeks later was better than the entirety of 28 days.

Yes, kinda, but the shittyness of the rest of the movie really dragged it down.

>but the shittyness of the rest of the movie really dragged it down.
It really really did. I love the actor and the starting really caught me off guard when I first watched it. Loved it. Then the rest of the movie happened. Truly a bummer.

Soldiers do have a higher psychopathy rate than the average population and an average iq below 100

Regulars soldier rape even when not in a zombie apocalypse, so its pretty believable really

Robert Carlyle was literally the best thing about 28 Weeks Later so when they got rid of him, we had two shitty child protagonists.

Yeah, always risky having children in Zombie movies, because 90% of the time, you know they wont be killed. It just makes stupid situations, annoying plots and really unrealistic "how did he survive that" scenes.
Same reason why I tend to stay away from any thriller/horror with a kid in the main role or as the plot.

Imogen Points was extremely qt in this movie.

Literally this

Fuck you bro.

I don't know but it's a good film. and the second one it's even better.

Thank you me baronA

Fuck me right in the BAZINGA

youtube.com/watch?v=QLHYPSxc_QE

This fucking commercial
>white guy buy a gift
>gives to a random black girl
>she kisses him and then asks his name

No

asdgasd

I got my terminal illness/apocalypse scenario rape list, im just gonna wait and hope they dont move out.

Kys

Hdhvshshs

pls no bully mister wizard

4 (You)'s

Enjoy the ban

zim

I'm on mobile faggot

sauce

Will my mom be fine mister? I replied to your post :(

I'm posting this in 7 threads so watch out, you have to reply every time

I know this one probably has a penis, but I need sauce.

if they had dropped the rape plot line and had it just be disorganized soldiers were were starting to turn on each other it would have brought it up to an 8 or even 9/10
prove me wrong {spoiler]you cant

this whole thread is an embarrassment

yuki.la/r/14525062