/got/ general

And now it begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jon is best. Jon is Azor. Jon is Stark. Jon is Targ. Jon is King. Jon is simply the best.

3rd for Stannis, The King who Cared

NOH, NOW ET ENWS

I LOOKED FOR YOU ON THE TRIDENT!

1rst for preston

First for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

She'll never look at you.

NO

- said Queen Margaery Tyrell, the Smirkfu - "the /Highgarden/ master plan"

Would you, /got/?

Lads, I'm obsessed with Sophie. Help me

;-;

nth for House Hightower being Maester keks

Does /got/ get progressively more autistic as the season goes on?

Azor is Jon and Jon is azor!

>SAND THE DOOR!
>SANDTHDOOR!
>SANTHDOR

>SANDOR...

AZOR CIA

Lads, I'm obsessed with Rana. Help me

This show went downhill as soon as the midget killed Tywin "Did nothing wrong" Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West and Hand of the King.

it's always at 100% autism tbqh

I'd rather not get syphilis, so no.

Reminder that Sandra is the smartest for information hidden is information safe. Coding letters is just the next step in that.

Dear Lord Baelish,
The Fire Rises in the snows near Winterfell. You get to bring friends and crash your big guys into the Bolton flank, with no survivors. Make it extremely painful; we expect few of us in the wreckage after.
It doesn't matter who you bring, all that matters is our battle plan. Do this, and I will see you show a lot more loyalty than a hired sellsword.
For you, Sansa Stark

He's hot isn't he

does this help?

He's very pretty

a traitors basterd

Why didn't he jumped into a moat lads?

come a come a come a come a come a chameleon

fAegon when?

Me too

Brush dem shits

>A
>Z
>O
>R

>J
>O
>N

Based Azor Jon's bodyguard thread

Thank you OP

We were not there.

Is that jesse pinkman?

Realize that she probably gets gangbanged and enjoys it too

Victarion when?

Cama cama cama cama cama chameleon

Ugly nose desu

Wow she looks right at his cock. This is so hot.

I walked past her once in London, she did look at me.
I win again.

Live action HBO adaptation of The Wolf Among Us starring David Benioff when?

Yea but I think that was intentional.

Bobby Baratheon and Tywin were holding the whole fucking seven kingdoms together.

Never ,let keep the trash in the books

Game of thrones is about two swords. Ice and Blackfyre.

I believe house Blackfyre will rule the iron throne by the end of it. Aegon the IV may have been unworthy but Daemon Blackfyre was the rightful king and the kings will was the kings will. His mother and father were both targaryens. He was only born out of wedlock.

Im curious of Brans influence through the prequel series.
What I hope for is a new name to the dynasty that rules the realm, it's the same blood at the end of the day and this time round the mother of dragons is a blackfyre none the less. She has targaryen blood and the tool that helped her ancestors unite the realms.

Azor Theon will happen in the books; Azor Jon will happen in the show

Miss me yet?

THICC

>Now dual longsword wielding begins
>Now dual longsword wielding ends

Brown Ben Plumm when?

Ice and fire both burn equally. Another great irony is the champion of the red religion is the great other. Azor ahai, prince that was promised, the last hero etc are all the night king.

>jonsa

R.i.p my lord :(

Misread as
>Stalin
Yes, I would.

Raising her eyebrows? You win only if she's raising her eyebrows at you.

R.I.P.

dany had a nice tummy..

Every day.

;_;

>jonsa

How can somebody else than Jon being azor Jon?? That's just not possible

How about Addam Marbrand?

What a handsome man.

Finally, I have played A Game of Thrones after A Clash of Kings and A Storm of Swords left A Feast for Crows during A Dance with Dragons, which brought on The Winds of Winter and A Dream of Spring with Fire & Blood.

Truly it was A Song of Ice and Fire.

>had
Gotta agree with you

Kit lucky bastad

Leaks say she's going to defeat Gregor during the trial by combat.

There would have been a major spaghetti spill if her eyebrows had raised.

TWOW WHEN?

>Daemon Blackfyre was the rightful king

Blackfyres were all shits and the lords that flocked to them were a bunch of faggots who could only whine about him having the sword and looking good. Fuck off.

You just know..

Yes and it hurts like a crossbow bolt to the cunt

but Aegon is a legit Targ. Why would Varys lie to Kevan just as he's dying?

Oh god this is so nerd that it hurts my eyes

>"We had come late to Robert's cause. It was necessary to demonstrate our loyalty. When I laid those bodies before the throne, no man could doubt that we had forsaken House Targaryen forever. Yet he saw himself as a hero, and heroes do not kill children." His father shrugged. "I grant you, it was done too brutally. Elia need not have been harmed at all, that was sheer folly. By herself she was nothing."
>"Then why did the Mountain kill her?"
>"Because I did not tell him to spare her. I doubt I mentioned her at all. I had more pressing concerns. And it was in Aerys to murder Jaime, with no more cause than spite. That was the thing I feared most. That, and what Jaime himself might do." He closed a fist. "Nor did I yet grasp what I had in Gregor Clegane, only that he was huge and terrible in battle. The rape . . . even you will not accuse me of giving that command, I would hope. Ser Amory was almost as bestial with Rhaenys. I asked him afterward why it had required half a hundred thrusts to kill a girl of . . . two? Three? He said she'd kicked him and would not stop screaming. If Lorch had half the wits the gods gave a turnip, he would have calmed her with a few sweet words and used a soft silk pillow." His mouth twisted in distaste. "The blood was in him."

Getting caught was not an issue, it was the goal. They were presenting their murders to the realm. He criticizes them for their barbarism. However, take a note: when he criticizes Lorch, he calls him stupid. When he criticizes the brutality of the murders, he shrugs. He dismisses Elia's murder as unnecessary but important.

The real sticking point for Tywin... is the rape. Not because he has a problem with rape, but because he can logically defend murder as a tool of power, while rape is an illogical excess. He can't rationalize rape. That's why we only see him carry it out against Tyrion, who embodies his insecurity, sole target for his irrational urges.

He's a lying, wretched hypocrite.

*autistic is the word you are looking for.

Shit I didn't know based Pullo was in this show. Guess I should watch it then.

* Jamie hears about Littlefinger's plan to take Winterfell with his massive Vale army stationed at Moat Cailin from Brienne.

* Brynden Tully is also informed about his great niece's plight and, after assessing the impossible situation he's in, decides to give up Riverrun and escapes to the North with twenty good men.

* After Riverrun gets overtaken, Jamie commands both Frey and Lannister armies to march on Winterfell to deal with the tricky Boltons, Blackfish, and Littlefinger once and for all.

* Jon Snows' army + Blackfish is almost defeated by the Bolton forces, until Littlefingers' Vale army arrives and comes in to save the day, but then the Lannister/Frey army outflanks the Vale army and charges at them.

* The Tyrell army seemingly comes out of nowhere and attacks the Lannister army because Lady Tyrell lied to Cersei about going home and moved the majority of her forces to Riverrun and then to Winterfell.

* As the massive battle rages on, Edd rides down from the North and tells Jon he's sorry he fucked up as a couple of White Walkers suddenly appear and raise the dead on the battlefield, and everybody must come to a truce and fight the White Walker + Wight army.

* Once again it it looks like the most powerful armies in the seven kingdoms are going to be destroyed until the Sand Snakes assassinate the White Walkers with obsidian daggers.

Who cares if he's legist or fake he'll be dragon's food soon enough,d&d has no time for irrelevant characters

Ooooo deary me,
My little brother's in his bedroom smoking weed,
I tell him he should get up cos it's nearly half past three
He can't be bothered cos he's high on THC.
I ask him very nicely if he'd like a cup of tea,
I can't even see him cos the room is so smoky,
Don't understand how one can watch so much TV,
My baby brother Alfie how I wish that you could see.

What did she mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=-RgOm_WJKpE

Promise me Loras, Tommen!

Question to bookfags-do people who follow the R'hllor religion see dragons as holy? Because they living flamethrower.

Either that or he must be really fucking funny to catch this

Who is the most important character in the show and why is azor Jon

Azor will be he who brings an end to the war via an alliance solidified with the union of marriage. One a white walker the other human.
The first winterfell was the night fort. It was an outpost allied both with humans and the white walkers. It was named winterfell not because of the fall of the night king but the fall of the ice dragon winter. Mance holds the dragon horn to bind a dragon lord to the dragon encased in the ice wall.
A human took a female bride. Known as the 13th lord commander in rewritten history. He was named that for his 12 companions that died on the journey getting him to make the deal with the walkers.
The starks and king beyond the wall took him out and erected the wall. Birthed the watch. It's greatest sin is union with another. Birth from a union with an 'other'.
Azor ahai will likely make peace with the white walkers and ride an ice dragon named winter.
His sword may not light with fire but burns equally burns all the same.
Ice can burn just as much as fire.

So yea I don't see theon greyjoy fucking a white walker and flying an ice dragon. The only contenders would be bran to warg the beast. Or a Targaryen whose destiny is that of a stark to tame such a thing.
Better yet a stark with the blood of the last dragonlord. Similar rituals were used to birth rhaegar. The red comet flew and nearly all members of house targaryen burned to death to birth rhaegar and reinstate the dragon lords blood into the family bloodline.
Aerys thought he'd transform into a dragon obviously inspired by the birth of his son if he were to burn the city and all it's subjects down with him.
Unless theon can ride dragons and fuck a white walker to produce a diluted skin changing ability. Not capable of warging the dead but say wolfs or some shit then perhaps he'd be a descent candidate.

I found it pretty funny when I realized who he was, too bad Lily got ANGLO'D though

>Brienne will end up brokering a peace between the Tullys of Riverrun and the Lannister Army

>They end up turning on the shit Freys and murdering them all

>They then join Jon Snuh in battle at the 11th hour

>"RIDERS OF ROHAN!"

I will cry the manliest tears ever cried. As all the brown reddit hipsters and their angry feminist gfs record their fake reaction videos because they don't actually feel feelings, I will wail to the heavens

Now he's more famous than her

Lmao

Honesty I think she's ugly and he's hotter

Who are the jews of Westeros?

3 next episode (grain of salt)

Starks

Arya
>Arya is saved by Jaquen who is using Syrio Forel's face
>Waif dies by Jaquen's hand
>Arya will be nursed back to health by Episode 10
>Jaquen tells Arya that she has failed the faceless men, but is given a chance to redeem herself, the condition of which is unknown
>Jaquen gives a big speech about how Arya and the first faceless man had a lot in common
>Arya's story is left ambiguous, whether she'll sail back to westeros or resume her training

Sansa
>Sansa warns Jon that the time it took them to summon an army, Rickon may have already died
>Sansa does nothing during the battle at Winterfell
>Sansa leaves Winterfell and arrives at the Vale to fullfill a certain promise.

Jon
>Jon's army is saved by Littlefinger at the last second
>Jon does not kill Ramsey
>Jon will be crowned King in the North but is not legitimized
>Jon will confront Littlefinger
>Littlefinger hands Jon a letter (with the seal already broken)
>The letter looks old and dated.

Bran
>Bran and Co will travel to the wall and will arrive at Episode 10
>It is unclear whether Benjen will come with them
>Bran will start having visions of Tower of Joy
>We see Lyanna Stark whispering something to Ned (we only see Lyanna's back facing the camera)
>cut to Jon reading Littlefinger's letter (which is revealed to be addressed to Benjen Stark)
>Episode 10 ends with Jon confused and putting the letter at a table, revealing a Targaryen seal

Rickon
>Rickon dies by sniping

Mereen

Dany
>Dany comes back to mereen to find the whole Ironborn fleet waiting for her
>Dany welcomes Yara and Theon and gives them a chance to bend the knee
>Dany will be baptized similar to how Stannis was baptized by Melisandre

Davos
>Davos finds shireen's stag wooden toy
>Davos confronts Jon and politely tells him what happened
>Jon is conflicted but chosses not to dismiss Melisandre
>Davos politely quits Jon's side and leaves, where he goes is up to speculation

m'lord. Low borns say m'lord

Maybe. Thats not really clear. Not a huge number of rhllor followers in Meereen. For most the dragons are still just a rumor.

This is awful

>being this gay

tbqh I wish they had really used the book titles in the show well. every season, a definitive moment where someone uses the corresponding title. like Cersei's "when you play the game of thrones" in S1. It was a really important moment, and one of the defining scenes of the season/lines of the series.

Ramsay's feast for crows line was so out of place.

Do you really have to ask?