Daily reminder

If you are a blonde germanic/nordic man you will NEVER get a qt mediterranean gf because they hate blonde men.

to the mods: before you delete my thread again know this, I have to experience the pain of never having a mediterranean gf every day of my life. At least allow me to share my pain on Sup Forums you apathetic monsters

>they hate blonde men.
they hate soft '''''men'''''

oh look its this faggot argenshitian again. YOU CAN GET A GF LIKE THIS SO FUCK OFF

>because they hate blonde men.

nice joke, also that woman looks straight up arab

feck off

>that woman looks straight up arab
LOW-TEST cuck

Dude, she's hideous.
At least post good-looking italian woman.
Also, redheads>anything else.

>"redheads>anything else"
ok so only LOW-TEST faggots are going to post in my thread?

not my fault you're a soft cunt belgianon, argie women are blonde thirsty

>implying im getting a gf of any kind

S-stop lying

I'm not, but you also need certain social skills

european citizenship + light features is considered god tier here

can't you have an euro citizenship too since most of you are spaniards or italian?

in my personal case I think I can't since my family lost all my great grandparents papers, at least on my mother side

What the fuck this woman is gorgeous. I wonder if I'll ever have a med / levantine qt by my side.

She's so beautiful it hurts, brehs.

I will never have a Portugese/Spanish/Italian/Brazilian

>post a woman with proportions of ironing board
>calls anyone low test
Lmao.

I heard you just need a prove that your great grandparents came from italy or spain afterwards you are able to get the papers but i'm not sure about it. But stay there europe is going to be horrible in a few years

>tfw no spicy Mediterranean/Latina/Hispanic gf

>Azerbaijan

Well, you can try your luck going to those places. If you come to Brazil you just have to say you're from Belgium, then pussies will get wet. Be careful though, brazilian women are obsessed with international men, specially europeans, so there may be an interest behind this.

>belgium

>that thing is cute

>Be careful though, brazilian women are obsessed with international men, specially europeans, so there may be an interest behind this

T-they won't cuck me after they get visum to EU w-will they?

You don't have to remind me everyday belgiumbro

if you pick a woman who is interested in you for your citizenship/money, be 100% sure they will cheat on you or kick you, no matter the nationality

>tfw total autist
>tfw german women reject me every time
>tfw only sex i had and only gf i had were meditterean or latina

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF

Blonde hair on males looks gay tho. Brown hair is best

Only go out with latinas who have a European passport. It is not very hard. If you don't speak the language you will only interact with self-hating middle class girls who most likely are obsessed with their heirtage and have a EU passport.

>Blonde hair on males looks gay tho

>brown hair, brown eyes
>my only gf was a blonde qt

(no, I'm not a shitskin, I'm very pale)

depends on the blonde
the darker one is fine but the white blonde hair looks not so good on men imo

I don't know where all these anons get this trouble from.

I have blond and in some cases women have wanted to date me because of it, but I also have a darker blond like you mentioned.

It's a possibility, but I'm not your average alpha male to know women that well. Listen to them:

because they're retarded and think the features this board glorified are the same in the real world

I have blue eyes but its never really gonna be a deciding factor on whether someone dates me or not

It definitely wasn't a deciding factor, but if I walk into a public place I won't see many males with blond hair so I guess that might catch the eye of some women. It does make me look younger than I am though....

If you have a strong jaw, women will wanna date you regardless of hair color. It's all about that defined jaw and height, everything else takes a backseat.

Mehh, I kind do.