Syrian war

Who does Sup Forums support the SAA or the Rebels?

You can pick from and choose multiple groups

(For example you can pick Kurds and SAA)

strawpoll.me/12247703

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1cCs_SzHo
youtube.com/watch?v=8g4tS_etVq0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All I remember is the last time , when we gave a few billion $$ worth of equipment to the "moderate" rebels, they flew planes into our buildings. I support taking refugees, and I support the Kurds in defending their homeland. Everything else seems like a lost cause. They're fighting over literal piles of rubble now.

In an ideal world, all fighting groups in syria would be eradicated, and a new democratic election where all syrians put their voice is implemented. and the corrupt syrian army would have complete reformation.

The one who voted fsa can die a slow painful death

#undefeated

>

Who is the "literal hitler"? Erdogan?

Rojava

That's missing Cameron

I hate white people so much

I wish you would actually tell me why you disagree with my opinions rather than being racist. We're having to deal with enough of that as it is.

حماة الديار عليكم سلام

أبت أن تذل النفوس الكرام

عرين العروبة بيت حرام

وعرش الشموس حمى لا يضام

>>>/sg/

The Taliban didn't fly planes into the twin towers

I hate turks so much

I'm referencing the fact that the US govt. gave money, supplies, and training to Al-Qaeda in the 90s, back when they were fighting the Soviets.

>Who is the "literal hitler"? Erdogan?
hmm?

Guy left of Assad

??? - ??? - Assad - Putin - Rouhani

Can i ask you why?

Issam Zahreddine is the one on the far left

We're dealing with our own delusional orange Erdogon right now. Sorry about the ban BTW. Come and visit us once all this shit blows over.

They funded the Mujahideen, who were majority Afghans until the latter part of the war when it became apparent the Soviets were losing and the jihad became more popular among non-Afghan Muslims.

The financing of the 80's was given to the Afghan mujahideen, who later became the Northern Alliance who battled a fierce war throughout the 90's against the Taliban, until the American invasion where it was disbanded in favour of the newly created government of Hamid Karzai.

The financing of the 90's was given to Pakistan to distribute into Afghanistan since Afghanistan itself had no real government.

Pakistan gave this money to the Taliban group, as a way to have a pro-Pakistan regime in Afghanistan. The Taliban allowed Al-Qaeda to operate camps in the secluded mountains and this is where 9/11 was apparently planned.

Bin Laden had his own finances. His family was and still is one of the richest in Saudi Arabia.

SAA. Sure dictatorship is shit, but in that area they have some freedoms and specially religion freedom.

So it's either a somewhat free govt or a full sharia law.

Also Hezbollah are based as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=aJ1cCs_SzHo

>Sorry about the ban BTW.
no need to apologize friend
>Come and visit us once all this shit blows over.
lol nah
too expensive and nothing to see
Azerbaijan / Georgia is where shit is at
no visa required for iraqis and super cheap with plenty scenery and history

How does he do it

Because he is a retarded faggot that doesn't know which thread belongs where

Clintons presidency was so disastrous. Amazes me how people over look it and pretend it was great

youtube.com/watch?v=8g4tS_etVq0

i
don't
fucking
care

He benefitted a lot from the dot com bubbles economic growth

No I just hate turks lol.

/ourguy/

I'm greek

The Syrians revolted against him because Assad refused to allow political opponents or any real development. They were stuck in a state of corruption, nepotism, and fear of the government. People regularly went missing if they criticized the government.

That post is extremely one-sided.

This is coming from a guy who supports Assad in the war.

Assad and Kurds. Hopefully he'll give them autonomy once he reconquers the country but I doubt it.

But we have the world's largest ball of twine! And wax museums!

I learned something today.
So we can blame Pakistan for ALLthisbullshit

>Syrians revolted against him
lol
Promising gibs and more "human rights" CIA plants got people to protest and used them as a meat shield to fire at police and use the sniper to shoot back, provoking wide scale, organized and prepared in advance riots. This enabled religious extremists and imported muslims to wreck the state.

>People regularly went missing if they criticized the government
Since it's the middle east, this is unironically 100% okay. Middle east can't work any other way.

Pakistan is an awful, awful country. They are lucky they got into the nuke craze or else they'd have already been invaded.

Do the Syrian people not have the right to freedom just as I or you have?

Dictatorships are not built to last.

History proves this over and over again.

>Do the Syrian people not have the right to freedom just as I or you have?
Freedom is just a post-enlightenment concept western civilization likes. It's not universal and some people, especially states with big numbers of arabs, are not capable of it in any way.

I feel like they don't last because Western powers keep taking them out, even the previously benign ones (Assad)

Fuck Assad, he's a typical petty bourgeois tyrant

So what, at least he's secular. One could "Ave Maria"! there without worry under Assad

>They're Arabs so they can't genetically follow a certain form of government

Oh come on

Dictatorships, not just modern ones, always fail.

Even Rome fell because nobody likes living under a dictator.

Although, I have read a few economic papers which show the data tells dictatorships can be good for poor countries. Take that how you want.

>can't genetically
It's also cultural, historical and the current situation, but yes.

Yea, I mean I guess it's a give and take. Still, I'd rather live under Assad than some shiria group. Even if I was Muslim I think I'd rather have Assad